Edit: I do not plan to sell any of these, however, I have no problems helping out others who want to try to make their own. Nothing to hide, so if you need info on exact materials used, dimensions, volumes, tools, instructions, etc, just ask. I really don't like making custom stuff, however, it keeps my son and his collection happy. A lot of these involve making copies of existing parts with silicone molds and then casting with (urethane) resin. I tried not to mod original parts but the copies instead, just in case. 1. Siege / WFC Brunt - Made a clear orange blaster nozzle. 2. Siege / WFC Seekers Fins I got the Starscream stickers and tail fin part from Toyhax. Didn't want to wait for releases for the other seekers, so I made my own copies. Skywarp's was a little challenging to colormatch as he's not black but dark gray. I opted to do paint for Starscream's fin part as well. I don't show a clear pic here, but I also pinned Starscream's chest piece. Red Wing's chest piece is mainly fixed with having better pegs. Skywarp has Starscream's same problem, so I'll pin his chest later today. 3. Studio Series Thundercracker - New Seekers head made from Siege WFC Starscream's head - Works as real Titan Master and fits in cockpit. Made a copy of Siege Starscream's head (I didn't want to risk damaging the head by using a razor and potentially breaking pegs, so I unpinned the piece the head is resting on). Also seemed peculiar that the figure is able to fit a Titan / Head Master. I then made a copy of a Titan Master (took apart and unpinned; made copies of all parts; used a finishing nail as a new pin and found a new small screw), cast in black plastic, and eventually ended up with a fully working Titan Master with a Seeker head. It does fit in the cockpit too.