Value of HFTD Voyager The Fallen (Blue Face Removal Version)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Janeails22x, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

News Credits:
    I searched through the forum trying to find where to put this question, and still concluded this is the best place to put it... If it’s not, please let me know or move it.

Anyway, I have been thinning my collection as I refocus my strategy. I pulled out my MISB Fallen from the HTFD line. It’s the Blueberry version with the tear away face. I had plans to repaint it to a more movie accurate deco, but lost interest.

I was looking through eBay and other sites and couldn’t come across a baseline for how much this figure now commands. I did come across three toy sale sites (one of the Walmart?) that all had him listed for more than $400....!?!?!?

my question: Is really that accurate? Please be honest with me. I have taken a significant loss on most of my figures...but this one has a shimmer of hope at being a little more valuable.

what your thoughts? Is there any evidence to support this or other numbers?
    I appreciate your help. And if you really want to buy this thing, I would be happy to seek it here at a discount to avoid sale fees, etc.

Thank you.

2. Chrg

Chrg RH Creations

Found 2 auctions on ebay. $35 loose / $99 sealed and these are sold auctions

3. Janeails22x

Janeails22x Collector & Customizer

News Credits:
    perfect. Thank you. I did a search as well and could not find them. Maybe I had filters set wrong.

4. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    I'd love to have a MISB one of these, but he's just so damn expensive.