Utah Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by luke skywalker, Jan 17, 2004.

1. gabumon

gabumon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you post a new thread in BOARDS - NEWS with your photos.
    but I’m no expert! Chromia76 knows i think.

2. Repugnus

Repugnus ActionMaster

News Credits:
    Just wondering, did any of you guys buy a Springer from the South Towne Target today? Back on the 3rd, I went over there and found a lone Springer on the shelf, and since it was my birthday, tried to buy it as a treat to myself. When I went to ring it up, the employee said it was a mistake that it had been put out, that they weren’t supposed to sell it yet, and refused to let me buy it. However, they said they could hold it under my name until the 27th when I’d be allowed to have it.

I went back the next day in case it had just been a particularly stubborn employee the last time, but sure enough the people there that time all said the same thing, that they couldn’t give it to me, but that they could hold it. So, they put it in their back room under my name.

Well, today is the 27th, so I went over there to finally pick it up, and apparently the manager put it back out on the shelf this morning! And now it’s gone! If you bought it, I’m not mad at you or anything, but I am freaking ticked off at Target!

3. gabumon

News Credits:
    sorry to hear that happened. we don't have Targets up here in cache valley, but it's odd they are so cranky about sell dates. if it's on the shelf then they messed up and they should sell you it - if you ask me.
    Weeks ago I saw a springer at walmart here in Logan so you might want to try those.

4. InfinitePuddle

InfinitePuddle Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target's issues with sell dates are more bizarre than just putting things on the shelf and not selling them. It's like they've got their system coded a month off, and realize it eventually. When the power rangers lightning collection figures first came out, I went to buy them a couple days after they'd come out, and they told me they couldn't sell them til a month later. I went in 5 days after that, and was able to buy them a week late from the launch date, instead of a month late like their system had said. Same thing happened to me with that Springer figure while I was in Illinois. June 28, told the wouldn't sell it til July 28. July 7, bought it no problem. Someone at target really needs to learn how dates and calendars work...

That rant aside, I'll keep an eye out for Springer for you. Also, Megalopolis still has him listed on their website, so there's that option too.

5. InfinitePuddle

News Credits:
    Jordan Landing Target has the Series 3 (Orange Bubble) Bot Bot single packs.

6. Chromia76

Chromia76 Well-Known Member

There's a Springer at the Centerville Target, at least as of three hours ago. Been there since yesterday. Bought my own there a couple of weeks ago, no problem.

7. Chromia76

And honestly, I don't know what to do about getting news credits. I'm actually on the news crew for another site, but not sure about how to do it for TFW.

8. InfinitePuddle

News Credits:
    Lindon walmart has the g1 soundwave, along with the cassette 2-packs. $50 for soundwave, $20 for each cassette pack.

9. ExcellionPrime

ExcellionPrime Autobot Independent

Cyberverse spark armor Jetfire, Starscream, Sky-Byte & Big Optimus found @ 5600 west target. They’ve also got the space for the siege rainmaker seekers, but none of the target nearby have them, unfortunately. Fort union showed they had it, but it seems someone already got it this morning. Still trying to find that & 2 more refraktors. & have a few Energon figures up for grabs if anyone is interested.

• Like Like x 1
  10. forevercomfortablynumb

forevercomfortablynumb Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    8 Siege Refraktors and 7 Siege Brunts at Megalopolis right now

• Like Like x 2
  11. Chromia76

Found the Target Exclusive Warrior Slipstream at downtown Salt Lake Target. Picked one up, left one.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chromia76

And just down the street at 1300 South Walmart, found the latest Studio Series wave. Picked up Copter Drift, Car Dropkick, and Hightower. Still one Hightower left.

13. Hotconvoy

Hotconvoy A G1 guy in TLK colors...

News Credits:
    Hi everyone!
    I'm gunna be in St George for the next week, and I was wondering if there are any good little comics/collectable shops (looking mostly for TFs) and/or thrift stores in the area...

Please LMK, thanks!

14. InfinitePuddle

News Credits:
    Sorry, unfortunately I don't know anything in the St. George area.

The District Target had Studio Long Haul, Cyberverse Scraplets, the Siege seeker 3-pack, all classes (except cheetor) of the spark armor guys, and series 3 botbot 8 packs.

• Like Like x 2
  15. gabumon

News Credits:
    ya sorry me neither - I’m in the arctic north of Utah. ‍

• Like Like x 1
  16. Chromia76

Of course, on the rare occasion that I'm out in that end of the valley, I don't stop by that Target, and they have three figures I want. Ha!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Dylvatron2005

Dylvatron2005 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I’m from the Colorado area, and I’m staying in Lehi/Salt Lake area and was wondering about any toy stores/collectible stores that have any good TF figures? I know already about Megalopolis but anywhere else that can match them?

18. InfinitePuddle

News Credits:
    There's BTNT Toyz, they're a bit north of Megalopolis. They're a vintage store, so what they have varies in terms of quantity and completeness. Other than that, I don't know any others.

19. Dylvatron2005

Dylvatron2005 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Are transformers one of their main focuses, or is it a maybe that I’ll find any there?

20. Chromia76

Found and bought the single G1 Soundwave at Riverton Walmart last night.