UT Desperado Damaged/Customized For Sale, $100

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by SeahawkSpeed, Nov 12, 2022.

1. SeahawkSpeed

SeahawkSpeed Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Asking $100 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. This Megatron can be rebuilt and you will get the other custom on my page, but no head. During my disassembly of this piece to prepare to install a custom head, we lost a screw and snapped a part of the arm (pictured with the white tab, where I missed the screw and accidentally pulled off).

No box, missing at least one screw, but great for customs. Will ship to you in pieces, reassembly is on you. Includes all original accessories except head and only includes two Lenmaster Decepticons. Ships next day.

I have a custom hood and chains from eBay that I can sell for $150, also (they are a $250 value from the seller that makes them).

Last picture is for reference.

Attached Files:

2. Hellsing

Hellsing Well-Known Member

Is Canada part of CONUS? Also is it just the head? You said something about the arm breaking off. Kind of interested but this looks too complex for me to reassemble without instructions tbh, did you separate the parts into different bags? (like a bag for arms, body etc)

Also can you show me the head connector? I want to see if I can get a replacement head somewhere

Last edited: Dec 12, 2022
  3. SeahawkSpeed

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Honestly, I’m probably just going to toss it. So if you’d like to pay shipping alone, it’s yours.

Complex, I think I lost two pins while disassembling. Shame, I could reassemble it, but the break makes me not want to. Worthless, basically, at the condition it’s in and being custom painted.

No neck, if you buy a custom head it’ll come with a neck (see DinoModelShop on Instagram).

4. Hellsing

Hellsing Well-Known Member

is there a dm feature here? i don't want to give my address on a public forum

5. SeahawkSpeed

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I’ll message you after work, it appears that you’re a newer member, so I’m not sure if you can create PM’s.