Used TFs Clearinghouse

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Barachiel, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    Okay, I've sat on several of these for a while, considering several of them have flaws or "battle damage", if you will.

Here is the album with pics of all the items listed below. Used TFs For Sale

ON HOLD = Transaction in Progress
    • *ON HOLD* G1 Re-issue Powermaster Optimus Prime / God Ginrai - missing only the god-bomber missile launcher & missle. Very good condition. - $50
    • ToyWorld TW-02 Orion - comes complete with original packaging, instructions, stat card, and all accessories. Also comes with Reprolabels set applied. Unfortunately, one day one of the rings holding the front bumper in place just... crumbled off. I repaired it as best I could, but it's not a seamless fix. See pictures. - $100
    • ToyWorld TW-01B Hegemon - comes in excellent condition; all accessories, original packaging and stat card. No damage or wear and tear. Only a Reprolabels Decepticon logo. - $75
    • Hasbro Masterpiece Hot Rod - only missing the hand torch accessory. Ankle broke once, but installed replacement part. Would never know if I hadn't just told you. - $90
    • Takara Masterpiece MP-09 Rodimus Prime - comes complete with all accessories and original packaging. Great condition. Only flaw is... it's the first production run. But it's survived being transformed back and forth twice. Which is far better than 99% of that run ever did, from my understanding. - $150
    • X-transbots Apollyon - one of the little flaps that folds down to hide a seam in gun mode snapped off, the very first time I transformed him. It's completely hidden in robot mode. Comes with all accessories, original packaging, instructions, and stat card. Decepticon Reprolabel on chest- $70
    • * ON HOLD* Takara Masterpiece MP-05 Megatron - Okay, this one... yeah, I'm letting this go for a song. It's got one broken part, one missing part, and the damn thing needs another round of polish for the chrome parts. It does come original accessories and packaging though. If someone wants a figure to fix up or custom, here you go. Please. Take it off my hands. - $30
    Finally, the Fine Print:
    • I only take PayPal. Buyer pays fees.
    • Price does not include shipping. If you want to buy, give me your shipping address, and I'll give you an exact shipping cost. No Ebay scalping. I'll find you the cheapest possible shipping option. If you want it faster, let me know.
    • Don't pay till I send you an invoice that covers all the above costs. If you don't like the final price, you can back out, no hard feelings.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  2. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    *BUMPITY*

3. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay:
    *Daily Bump*

4. Barachiel

Barachiel Throttlebot

Ebay: