Unpopular transformers opinions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by mn_128875, Dec 30, 2019.

1. cartoonsforever

cartoonsforever Wreck the past, rule your future

I feel like I’m having a stroke reading through this

• Like Like x 4
  2. grindcore138

grindcore138 ARF ARF!!!

News Credits:
    I actually feel like Revenge of the Fallen was more a spheroid cube within an octagonal forcefield while Age of Extinction is in fact more labyrinthine in it's flavour, the flavour of course being a combination of Baja Blast and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, but we all know this. Dark of the Moon meanwhile subverted expectations by being quite triangular and simultaneously rectangular in its fluidity.

It goes without saying that Transformers '07 was
    A̶̼̻̙̺̻̖̳͋̈́̇̃̑̈̃̾̾́̆̈́͝c̵̨̲̼̣̙͍͓̻̦̜̣͓͒̀̒̌ͅć̶̛̛̦̽̆̌̽̈́̾͠ơ̸͇͂͊͊͛̈̐̍̕̚͘͠͝r̵̨̦̭͙̗̩̳̭͇̦̱͉̯̉̐̄̒̅̿̽̈̿͐͛̉̍̚̚d̸̡̲̜̹̪̹̪͍̒̐̊͂̽̒̽̓̈́̑̚̚̚͠ì̵̡̧͙̣̣̳͙͈̠̠͕̘̞͖̩͙̀́̽́̆͜ͅņ̶̢̙̺̥̮̏̎͐̆̄̉͑̕g̴̯̫̳̳̉̋̄͒͐̓ ̸̩͍̟̜̰͖͈̝͚̞̘̀́̾̋͠t̴̠̐̇̋̌͗̿͛̀̊̄̈́͆̏̀͆̒̏͝o̸̯̭̗̯͕̞̝̦̓̿͌̈́̆͒̇̃͐̐͘̕ͅ ̶̧̡̰̼͈͓͖̬̈̓̀̎̆̊̈́â̶̡͙͚̮͔͍̘͇̳̳̪̐͒͋̊̑̇͘͜͝ļ̵̨̜̺̭̻̲̹̠͕̦͆̂͛̍̍̄̅̓̚̚͠͠ͅl̷̡͎̮̈̔̋̾͒̕ ̴̨̫̠̰̣̦̺͔̫̥̘̘͖̎̄̊̄͌̀̆ͅk̵̢̥̠̱̻̖̜̺̝͕̜̫̰̫̫̜̽͆n̷̨̹̯̗̪͙̟͚̤̝͆̾̌͂̈́̎̅́͆̃͋͘̚͠͝ő̷͉̱̞̝̘͖̟͍̪̈̈́̔̒̃̂̋̿̉̂̃̊̇̚͝͝ͅw̷̻̺̞͈͑̒͆͑̒́̐̓̈́̆̊̾̃̕͝n̷̡̛̞͓̭͍̼͇͖̫̘̲̝͑̀̄̃̏̓͊͜͝ ̶̛̮͓̦̰̳̼̪̹̺̘̭͈̺͚̜͙̠̏̀̓̐ͅl̵̛͎͊͂̉̇͑̓̊̊̐̚ä̶̧̛̛̜̰̭͕͇̝̜̰̪́̅̑̍͑̈́̆̈́͌̊̑̿̔̿̚͜͝w̷̛̘͚͉̗̹͔̮̩̹̮͖̽̐̇̔͌̒́͊̔̾̔͗̅̂̀͒͜s̵̛̱̪̞̏̓͛̉̿̈́̓͛̀͐̄͂̂̋̇̽̚
    ̶̨̛̯̯̯̤̤͇̋̐̎̏̀̏̚ó̵̡̰̣͍̳̙̗̤̭̰̩͎̦̜͈f̶͎͙̝̼͉͙̻͕́͠͝͝ ̴̧̢̡̝͉͕͖̼̻̗̾̀̓̀̈́̽̓̃́͂͝͠ͅͅͅͅą̶̨̛͖͇̞͙̻̣͓̋͗̊̌̄̄͂̐v̴̤͚̔̄̉̈́͘͝í̴̯̱̝̜̟̦͗͒̓̏̃͌̾̑̿̕a̵̡̠͚̪͈̘̺̼̜̖̠͙̲͋̐̄͊͂́̐̐̎̋̃́̃̾̑͝͝ͅţ̷̪̭̟̜̹͉̰͉̥͓̪͖̳͔͚̱͓͒ì̸̧̬̰̤͇̪͙̥̘̮̞̮̞̾̓̆͌͆̌̚͝ǫ̸̹̻̫̤̭̮̃̍͆̌́̾̃͆n̴̻̺̹̜̝̝̮̮̮͎̰̪͈̯̏̂̀͊͌͑͐̋̀̾̃͒̑͘͠,̶̨͚͖̝͖͈̩̺̺̲͔̘̓͊͐̇
    ̸̪̤̣̤͚̯̙̰̥̠̭͚̺̀̓͋́̓͊̑̆̐͆̾̚͘̚͝
    ̴̡̮͓̦̯̀̋̇̋́͘͠ ̴̮̙̳̣͈̟͎̹̝̊͆̀̀ ̸̧̡̧̪͈͚͔̟̳̞̺̥̻͓̇̓̉̉̀͌
    ̶̳̟̻̗̖̬̝̮̘̠͋̈̃̏̾̃̽t̴̨̨̡̤̮̟̠̼̣̦̞̠̘͍̲̥̐̌̒̈́̐̀̑̐̓̕͠ͅĥ̶̛̠̞͎̌̀͑̃̀͂͛ȩ̷͔̖͓͓͍̬͈̖̱̅́̊̀̽̀̀͛̓̍̑̓̊͋͜ŗ̸̛̻̩̪̻͍̓͐̔̽̀̊͌̀̓̈́͒̔͌͗͘ͅĕ̶͕͚̌ ̴̧̘͉̜̪̤͔̘̟̺̯̫̺̥͓̏͋̅̔̇î̸̛̘̼̤̖̤̲͖̤͖͊͑̈̍̃̑̏͒͒̆́̕͜͠s̵̘͉͕̖̹͔̟̳͆̀̊̕͜ͅ ̵̖̖͈̥̫͕̉͛̽͋̒̃͌̔̐̀̈́̚͘͝͝n̶̲̘̲̤̮͙͊͂́̎͘o̴̞̼̳͙̪͎͊͐̈ ̶̢̡̥̟̯̜̦̗̭̣͎̝̗̹͈̥͕̩̆̍̈́̀̽̃́͒̆̿́̀̌́̊ẁ̷̡̫̦̻͕̗̪̲̰͈̅̈̓͜͜á̸̡̡̨͇̜̰̳̩͈̩̤̤͖͈͛͊̊̄y̵̯͐̾͐̚ ̸̬͒̈́͗̍̈́͛̃̆̃̐͊͗̐͒͂̆ͅa̸͇̱͙̲͝ ̶̥̻̟̳̥̯̈́͐̋̏͊̽̉̆͗̐̂̏͗͗̅̿͠͠b̸̮̬̬͔̔̇͐̊͋͌̑̇̋ĕ̷̢̧̙̫̠̞̯͙̦̈̓́̅̂͗e̵̘͉͙̜̭̺̮̭̊̌͂͗͐̾͗̋̓̚͘
    ̶̧̜̜̰͔͍̺̺͉̂͋̄̓̉̇̈́̆̃̈́͂̌ṡ̷̢̛̲̪͇̘̲̺̫̯̪͉̽́͜͝ȟ̸̨̥̙̩̗̬͚͓͉̗̌̅̈̄̈́̾͒̎̓̾͂̓̇o̷̢̯̥̠͓̟̱̹̖̹̣̮̝͛͘ư̸̼̬̅̚l̸̨̪̹̝̠̰͓̮̟̭̲̺̗̣̼̺͇̽̅͌͛̊̈́̽̿͂̓̇̀̚d̵̛̝̃͐̃͌̓̈̔̄͘̕͠ͅ ̵̡͚̭̤̪̤͉̫̦̹̍̂̃̂̇͗͑̈́͗̕b̵͍͓̜͈̂̊͌̔͋͒ȩ̴̧̥̝̰̲͚̲͚̻̘̣̟̩͇̼̂̿̇̆̐͝ͅ ̴̨̟͐̃͛̂̎̔̿͝ą̶̩̫̠̤̝̫̙̦̗͑͌ͅb̶͓̦͐̉͐̊̓̏́́̊̆̂͊̑̊̽̍͝l̸̛̳̘̐̈́̇̽͆͊̾̋̎̊̚͝͝e̵̢̨̱͍̼̳̺̦͍̯̻̰̦͑̓ ̸̨̢͉̪͇͈̣̼̞͖̤̝̗̈́̔̆̾̉̚͘͝͠ͅţ̶̺̭̞̲͂̾̽̕̚ǫ̷̘͙̠̲̙̰́͠ ̶̢̢̨̩̤͍̺̤̘͔̮̞̟͕̎̾̽͊̎͝f̸̢̡̹̝͍̜̳̲̻̥̭̄̋̐͗͒̿̋̐̉͑͌̑̓͊̍̈́͘͝l̴͕͓̱̦̜̍́͊̇̓̍̔̅̊͂͘̚ͅy̷̨̠̩̫̼̫͙͕̰̺̜͙̍͂́́̄̂̊͆̆̉̀̊̄̈́̓̊̕͝ͅ.̶͇̗͙͒̊̿̋̑̀͋̽͋̾́͋̆̕͘͝͠
    ̷̨̨̢̥͕̦̰̺̲͈̳͓̮̠̖̽́͋̃̀̈́̌͜ͅ
    ̴̨̡̡̘͈͍̹̯̙͚̤̼̮̂͋̾͜ͅ ̴̢̧̜͙̪̳̥͕̠̳̱̜͎̱͛̈͛̂͛͒͆̓͊̉̏͌̒̕ ̷̧̦̠̗̗͉̩̣̉̂͂͑́̊͒̕͘͝
    ̵̡̢̢̡̛̮͉͔̰͉̝̹̙̥̣̯̝̣͎̈́́̈́̾́̔̚͘͝İ̴̡̡̡͔̝̣͎̖̲͈̻̲̟̮͚͜t̷̨̛̫̗̯͚̣͓̺̜͚̻͑͒͘ͅͅs̷̡̧̻̙̟̯͉͇̗̀͐̑̊̑̅̋̈̏̂̇̔͛͌̏̽͘ ̵̧̧̮͕̲͍̟͈͙͔̇͒̈́̄̊̋͒̕͝͠ẉ̵̳̥̻̭̙̫̝̮̣̤̠͊̂̾̉̀̿̌͂̿̈̄͐̇́̄̓́̚ͅĩ̵̡̝͔̣̄́̋̅͆̄̂͊̐̋̈́̕n̷̢̯̥̜̤̲̱̺̼̭̻͈̐̅̈́͌̎͂̃́̀̔͝ͅͅg̵̟̗͔̺̹̹̜̺̳͚̮̱̥̞̥̮̀s̶̫̥̹͔̜͇̼̳̞̒̄́̅̈́̌͌͋̂̈́̈́̚ ̴̬͎̜̳̞͓͉̞̯͍͉͎̎̍͆̔̏̎́ą̵̡̫̞̰͖͐́̏̏̌͆ͅr̶̪̯̫̫͚̯̐̾̍̓͗́̃̾̋̐̂͗̋̚̕ȩ̵̪͔̘̪͕̗̱̰̹̼̹̠́ͅ ̶̡̛͇̞͖̯̣͇͎͍̑͊̇̑̃̏͜ͅt̷͖͎̼̻̖͊́̀̇̾͂̏̂̃̓̓̋̒͋̊̽͠͝o̴̧̡̡̱͚͔̰͕̺̖͖̦͎͓͆̓͛ͅǫ̸̧͓̝̠̫̺̜͓̙̤̀̌͌͆̾͌͑̓͐̎̓̃̍̒͘̕̚ ̵̢͍̠̟̥̰͍̠̤̬̯̪̺̱͕̇̽̔͆̀͆͋̓̔̈͆͘͜͝ͅs̵͉̦͔̯̳̖͖̞̲̱̻̹͌̈͐͋̋ḿ̶̢̡̧̧͔̬̩̲̤͓͉̜͉̹̭̟͙̹̓̆̋̃͗͘å̶̡̡̫̰͙͍̮̹͍̗̿͊̑̑̈́̄̑̕ͅļ̸̧̥͚̝͙̰̣͎̞̖̮̾̒͑͒͛̇̚ļ̶̟͙͙̰͈̩͇̦̳̭̹̠͍͖͆̾͒̾̂̊̏͝ ̷̘̮̬̜̱͎̱̝͌̈̅͒̒͝t̷͙̜̯̺̰̪͈͙͕̦͕̻̰̫̅͒͛́̓̑̉̂̈̈́̚͘͝ớ̷̧̠̣̹̦͔͙̩̣̗̝̫̜̰̓̔͐́̊̇̈̐̀̎͗̑̒͒̕͝ ̸̬̖̻̣̞̲̠̼̠͙̫͍̝͇̟̻̃̀͒͜͜g̵̢̙̟̝͔̦̘̻̳͍̺͚̙̎ͅe̸͓̯͐͋̀̉̀͒͐t̷̜̒̈́̈̑͛̈͝͠
    ̷̢̢̱̞̭̝̺̳͙̪̬͚͉̠͙̯̇̇̒͊̉̓̓͗͝ͅͅi̸̯͔̣̥̣̫͖͖̗̫̬͈̙͉̭̥̘̍̓͝ͅt̴̫̲͔̂̅̅̓̾͂͆͌̆̒̔̅̈́͊͋̅̀͝ŝ̵̰̹͍̫͍̫̫͙̪̰͇͎̪̮̟̞̌̔̎̏̏́̈̒̆͘̚̚͝͝ ̵̨̨̼̬̮̻̮͖͓͚͚͚͔͛͐̿͆́̔̽̽́̅͛̎̓͛̚͝f̵̢̜̰͇̘̈͗͆͊̆̂͛͋̔̀͂̽̓̈̑̾̈͂͜ạ̶̧͖̝̹̞͙͚͍͓̘̐̔̾̀̔̒̏̒̇̐̄͒͘͝t̶̝̳͔̮̰͉͕̘̦̙̼̏̎̃̈́͒̑͒̎̇̿̈́̀͂̎͋̚͘͜͝ ̶̨̜̣̯̘̗̯͉͖̈͆̊̇͛̍̋͛̈̑̔̽̋̚͘̕͜l̷̛̮̯̜̳̲̍̀̏͐̍̀̀͐̾͌i̶̯̲̜͖͎̙̓͌̌͑̿̌̃͆̏̍͘̕͜t̸̛̠̥̼͑̂̑̾ț̶̈̽l̷̡̨̡̛̲͚̳̫̠͇͖͔̈́̈͒͐͐̉̿̒͊͒̚ę̵̨̪̟̗̆̆͆͂̎̆̓̒̊͜ͅ ̶̡̨͙̭͈̙̭̱̀͆͂͌̃̆̃̐̍̅̑͜͠͝ͅb̶̯̳̪̆͌͒͒̌̀̌̌͌̄̍͊̕͠o̵̤̘̓́͂̆́́̓̈́̏͘̚d̶̡̢̬͈͓͍͚͕̙̊̒͝y̶̨̝̫̟̤̠̱͉̆̋̌̄́͋ ̶̣̫̻̞͔̈́̅͐̀̑̒̎́̔̾̕͝ͅo̷̢̥͉̬͍̱̥̝̱̪̥̅͒̾̃͘͠f̸̛̦͕̱͔͉̥̟͎̗́̎̿͋̔̌͐̄̃̄̕͠͠f̶̢̼̰͛̀ͅ ̷̧̨̥̱̠̳̥͓͇̣͙̩̺̳̟͛́̍̕͝ṱ̵̡̝͈̱͓̻͇͉̝̔̎̔́͋̽͐͜ͅh̸̢̖͚̝̭̯̱̮̮͓̬̞̘̯̬̱̫̝̓̄́͋̀̑̀͝͠͠è̶̦̪̤͈͓̹̬̋̉̆̊̄̽͆͂̎͌̉͆͋̚͜͝ͅ ̷̘̦́̒̂͊̽̓͑̏̋͑̚g̶̦̉́̕r̶̨̳͙͕̤͚̱̤̙̘̒ò̷̮͇̳͎͔͖̥̱̳̳̗̻͌̊̓̓̑̈́̍̅͘u̸̢͉͉̩͉̙̓̋͐̄͒̑̚ͅn̸̨̧͎̳̘͋̄̔͆̀̚̚͠ḑ̷̤̲͉̱̘̟̼̥̞͕͔̈́͊̒̈̋́̑̈̇́̍͆̽ͅͅ.̶̮̭̼͉̠̄̈́̎͊̌̕͜͝͝
    ̸͇̪̝͕͊͛̋͝
    ̷̤͖̫̲̙͈̦̙͐̊̌̆̀͜ ̵̡͕͙̣̬̤̙͖̿͌̈͋͌͐̒͆͜ ̷̡̺͓͚̠͉̣͇͂͜
    ̵̢͎͇̥̗͓̦̩̻̥̬̩̟̂͒̏̑̀́̀̀͋̎́̕̚ͅT̷̯̮̻̅h̴̨̛̟͇͕̰̖̗̱̭̗̼̟͇͂͒̓͂̐̂̀͝e̶͓̠̤̍̾͐̎̌̏͑͛̐̊͛̌̑͛̒ ̵̢̯̪̱̮͚̼̝̠̼͈̤̣̟̤̈́̆͒͛̀͑̏̔͐͑̈́̌̚͝͝͠͝b̵̡̧͇̖̰̯̲̥͎̣̲͙̲͓͓̦̯͕͊̑̓ȩ̷̡̢̛͇̭͍̪̩͔̪̲̼̣͉̭̼̠̔̀̌̍̅̇̀̄́̏̂́͂̂̐͆͘ȩ̴̤͚͐,̶̛̘̗̘͕̹̲̆̾̀ ̸͉̭̑͊͑͋́́̆ŏ̴̧̢̜̜̝̯͉͇̩̟̱̩͈̤̲̒̀͒̃̔͂̈́̀̿̓̚̕͘͠f̶̧̞̯̗͕͍̫̝͙̹̘̼̤̜͔̙͕̄̀̃̇̍̈́́̉͂͘͠͝͝͠ͅ ̸͚̘͊̾́̈̽̈̿c̸̘͙͖̞͋̒o̴̢̝̤̘̩̘͉̜̰̹̜̣͉̯͊͆̈́̐͐̊̅͗̓͌͒͘̚͘u̶͈̝̬̩̥̅̔͗̆̕r̶̡̧̛̹͙͙̰̭̼̭̼̐̋͛̾̔͌̈̍͐̂͊̔͠s̵͎͚̹̭͇̀̑̀͌͂̋̈́͜͝͝é̴̛̟͉̪̤̫͗͑̑͋̔̈́̐,̶͎͎͔̟͚̯̻̺̙̒͜ͅ ̷̥̘̘͎̂͋͋̋̆̌͘f̵̛̛̤̀̔̉̅̈̓̏͂͝͠l̸̻͙̐͒́͗̈̊͋̀̓́̃͑̚͝i̵̤̳̺̍̆̿̑̓̇̉̌̄̀̆̂̾̈͆͠e̶͈̙̊̌̚s̶̫̀̄͗͆̐́̍̍̍̉̈͘̚͠͠͠ ̷̧̡̡̗̺̼͙̪͈̭͈̩̬̭̩̽̉͋̿̔̑͑̔̋̆̌̒̄̎͑͒̅͂͜͜ä̸̡̧̺͈̺̦̹̲͔̬̤̼͔͕́͂͜n̵̙͔̞̣͓̳̪͈̂́͐̑͒̎̉̀̏̓̊̀̄͑̚͜͠͠͠y̵̱̝̙̗̣̟̮̠̗̼̥̲̙̖͗́͆̆̀̋̐͊̌̏͋̀͋̑͘͠͠w̷̡̧̮͉͇̳͓̪̘̫̱̣̖̳̣͕̯̯̌̋͂̒̇̇̏̍͝a̶̫̜͉͆̀̊̀́̈̑̚͜͠ͅy̵̨̤̩͙̻͒͆̀͛̔́̈̾̎͌̀͝
    ̶̧͕͕͍̖̗̭̝͉̓̏̃̈́͛́̅͒̍̅̚͘̚̕̕͘͜͠͝ͅͅ
    ̵̪̤̆̓͛͌̀͐̊͒͌͠ ̴̨̙͉̲͇͔̓̎ͅ ̵̫̥͓̗̙̗͕̩̰̹͎͎̮̝̂̈̃́́͌̈́̓͜ͅ
    ̴̧̣̜̊̀̀̿̎́͌͗̌͑͊̀͒̚b̸̧̛̠͎̠̯̰̩̲̣̥̲̗͔̠̤̓̏̄̋͒͂̀͊͑̈́̂̉̐̎̚͘ë̶̡̪̼̰͈́̈́̇͗͂͛̈́̉̌͑͆͐̈́̕͜͠ͅc̷̹̮̩̟͍̪̖̟͙̯̤̼̳̣̰̲̣͊̈̔̈́a̷̧̢̧̞̹̥̪̰̭͓̗̹̔̆̑̑͑͂́͒̀̌̕u̵͍̟̞̻̫͚͍̝͈̘̭̬̘̭͒̐̎̈́͆̉̕s̸̡̡̢̝̩̦͖̬̗͇̈́͋̃͋̆͛͋̄̍̈̀̋͘͜ͅḙ̷̢̦̺͕̱͍̈͌̊͂́ ̴͍͈̻͇̹̳͋̀͗̓̑͑̿̈́̒̕͠͝b̸̧̟̪̭͎̟̮̟̝̫̱̩͔̀͊̎͐̕̚͜ę̸͌̏̃̓̈̈́ę̸̢̩̞̫̟̮̭̼͚̞͇͑̀̾̓̊́̎̉̊̅́̚s̶͎̠̮͔̩̖͎͈̞̺͚͎̞̳̫͓̫̓̐̓͛͑̿̅̚͜͠ ̶̣̥̥̤͍̙̞͎̙͎̻̿͋͌̿̅̔̐̏̓͊́̈́͊̎̌͊͝͝ͅd̷͎̠̱̣̑͒̾͂̈̏̄̀͛͌̽͂̐̎͂̌̈́͠o̶͇̭͉̦̻̻͖͎̞̘̞͔̪̜̘̺̪̾ǹ̴̨̙͙̘̺̥̞̳͚̯̊̇͌̈́͐̈́̌̽́̕͜͝͠ͅ'̶̘̾̍̆̈́̔̅͌t̸̨̨̘̻̜̭̟͉̝̱̩̭̝̰͂̽̀ͅ ̵̨̡̛͈̜͈̜̮͈͈̲̻̻̻̤̩̜̝̭̐͑̎̄̾͆͐́̕̚ç̸̧͎̩̲͚͎͈̱̺̼͋͊͑͐̈́̑̓̀̂̅͂̔͒͆ͅȧ̵̛̹̓̓͊̽͌̉̑̄̈́̐͝r̴̢̪̝̦͍̬̰͊̕͜ͅĕ̵̡͓̣̳̞͈͎̄́̕ͅ
    ̵̨͕̹̤̞̪̫̮͍̺͈̱̘̻̱̏̅̏̋̈̊̓̆̒͊̈́̌͘͠w̵̢̜͖͍̜̱͇͕̮̲̹̭̐̓̾̈́͐̄̿͌̕̕͝ḩ̷̘̗̝͉̜̰̟̙̮̜̭͑̅̎̓͐͊̀̒̆́̋̌̌̕͘ā̸̡͈̰̞̫̞̯͍̲͓̖̤͎̰̫͂͋̐̇̈̊͂͊̂͂̽̇̑̓͜ţ̶͉̤̬̜̟͔̑̏̒̈́̕̕͝ ̵̡̢̢̛̰̟̳̘̼̪͇̰͍͔̟͍̯͍́̎̓̆̋̋̃͘ḩ̶̢͉̹̽͛̇͌̉̍̌̊̈̌ͅu̸͕̩̥͍̖̠͈̺̩͔̳̅̓͌͂̑̓m̶̨̢̧̦̖͈̤̳͕̮͇͎̈́̔̂́̇͗̃̌͘͜͜͜ͅả̴̦͇̩͗̕n̶͈̟̭̪̥̜͙̽͊̊ͅs̴̺͔̤̘̲͉̤̫̖̞͗͆̾͗̈̿̃̐͠ͅ ̵͔̭̦̱̲̯͕̥͉̩̗̀̋ẗ̴̛̥͕̯͔͚̣́͗̔̾͝h̵̡̢̪̦͉͈̰̥̭͚̪̰̥͈̪̮̟̪̚ị̵͖͇̻̮͐͜n̵̡͍͓͔̯͕͎̮̺̈́͊̀̀̐̊̄̿̚͘k̸̛̺͉͕̞̬͔̹̝̇̆̎̌̒ ̷̤̰̺̞̫̄̊̍͑̌̽͌̍̊̉̈́̄͋̀͑̄͝i̷̡̛̛͔̟̗͓͚̐͋̃̆͒͗͛͗́̾s̸̡̱̮̬̫͍̙͓̜͉̺̻͖͔̣̟̺͌̄̾͑́͆͋͒̑͋͑͒͌ ̵̡̣͔̮̟̫̦̀͐í̴̢̛̩̙̤̼̙̤͈͍͖̭̃́̍̀͋̎͑̚͝m̶̱̖̫͔͙̜̘̯̼̲̩̠͚̱̹͌̓́̊̔͛͒̍̚p̷̡̛̩̘̼̜̹̖̤̼̹̪̲͚̣͎͒̅͐́̇̅͑͗͐̒́͑̀̓͘̚ỏ̷̢̬̭̲̘̮̠͇̻̮͖̦̥͌͗̄̏̋͋̏̊̃̓̃̂̀̕ͅs̷̛̖̱̼̭̓̓̿́̅̀͊̅͌̓̆̔̍͐͘̕͜s̸̫̺̘̹̭̯̺̥͈͍̯̭̰̞̳̳̎̄̄̔̈́̑͂͌͂̃̄͌͆̄̂͌͛͜͜͝i̴̛̞͕̩͓͈͛̓̎̉͌̇͛̓͊̊̊̔̆̽̎b̴̡͔̫̬̭̫̗̲͓͈͓͍̟͙̰͐̈̃ͅͅl̵̡̨̧̡̨̲̖̫̺̖͈̗̰̳̮̠̳̭̄́e̷͓̓̅̐̓̈́̓́́̽̋́̍̕͝.̴̢̞͚̰̻͚̺̩̱̞̼̗̲̘̀̓̎̑̒̂̃͝
    ̶͎͍̂̑̓͗̋
    ̸̨̨̙̫̫̙̤̼̞͓̥̼̎̏͋̌́́͂̑̃̆̕͜͠ ̴̢͙̣͔̦̟͉̝̞̺͖̟̾̓̋̀̃̈́̈̂̎̎̉̈́̎̕͜͝͝ͅ ̷̩̣̀
    ̸̼̮̹̺͍͊̈́̈́̍̒̍̾̅͒̓̃́́Y̶̢̛̿̂̾̓̂́̅̽̄͐͠e̴̛̠̰̼̖̦̙͈̗̻͉̬̞̓͑̄̽̑̏̈́̔͒̈̾̽̉l̶̪̖͗̓̒̉̽̇̔̉͑͊̈̎̈́̕ḽ̴̺̂͠ǫ̴̢̤̗̻̫̙̺̬͙̋̎͗ẃ̸̬̏̕͝,̶̗̜̼̲̼̣̫͇͈̩̇̄̈́̾́́̈̓̾̈́̀͌̇̓̔̎̚͜͝ ̵̱͚̙̤̱̼̖̖̯̬̱̺͛b̴͉͕͔̜̱͔͉͖̆̀̈́͊̀̓͌̚͜͜͝l̷̛̤̫̖͂̎̆̐͘á̴̛̫̗͉͐̇͛͊̂̀̌̈̍͌͒̈́̔̕͝c̴̛̮̟̰̲͓̒̾̾̐̄́̇̅̊̏̔͊̚k̶̟͗́.̶̛̛̬̭̼̭̙̰̲͚͎͎̜͆̂̽͑͒́̈́̈̄̎͌͛́̍̕ ̴̢̛͖̻̳̪̞̬̭̘̒͗̾͌͋̍̽̅̽̐̈́̈́̐̋̈̕Y̷̛͍͎̫͂̓͌̇̃̉͂͗̉̌̔̀̓̈́̅̒e̵̤̘̲̻̮̜̙̍̓́͒͋̅͒͛̌̽̄̾̇̀̀͗̎̕l̵̛͕͚̣̹̲̞̿̒͋͊̎͑̀̉͋̄̐̀̽̍̿͘͝l̶̛͖̠̤̰̹̫̳̓̽̆̈́̔̅͐̆̿͑̉͌̕͠ó̶̧̡͖͚͓̳̤͍̞̼̣͓͈̺͎͇͔͆̃̆̏ͅw̷̨̳͈͍̬̣̯̰̥̱̠̰̲̰͂̅͊͐̅͆͜͜͝,̶̛̜̹̦̖̠̦͈͈̟̱͖̦̎̃͗̾̊̑̔̄́͠ ̴̢̟̻̗͉̫͇͌b̵̟̰̼̌́́̈́͝͠l̷̢̦̝̪̮͍̱̞̞̜̣͍͑̄͐̃̑̉̀̇̐̍̓͝a̴̧̨̫͎͇̘̜͇̥̣̒́̈́̈́̐̎̃̿ͅc̶̟̼̖̤̫͆̓̆͛̂̑̏̔̅͋̒͛̆̀͘̚̚͝k̵̛̝̳̩̼̙̑̒͒͂̋̍̔̀̉̊̚ͅ.̵̡͎͓̭̝͚͓̲̘̬̲̼͈͌̃̈́́̓̑͒ͅ
    ̵̮͚̰͋͗̇̚̕Ý̵͉̀͐͗̌͆̒̉͛̀è̴̩̘͉̣̮̼̻̯͉̱͎̣̦͍̲̍͋̆͌͋̈͆̽͑͆̄́͘̕͜ͅļ̸̤͖̺̪͓̮͕̥̱͍̝̟̝̲̻͇̟̌̀̽ļ̸̧̨͉̬̱͇̝̳̻̪̮̒̀̍́̃̉͆̎͘͘͜͜͜o̸̡̖͙͕̺̻͙̖̻͙͉̜̘͐͌́͆͋̄̈́̓w̷̧̢̗̦̹̟̟̜̭̻͚̹̜͎͔̙̝̉̄̊ͅ,̷̹͎͖̜̝̼̮̭͉̞̼͙͙͌͑̈ ̶̤̝̽͒͂̂̿̿̈̀̾͊̊̚͘̚͘b̴̡͚͔̺̰̥̠̹̬͔̝͈̠̖̮̊̋͜l̴̩̫͕̣̳͛͂͂̉̌̚͝ą̵̨̢͉̝͇͉͖̠̠͇̍́̍̓̇̿̊͂͌̍͂̓̋̉̀̽̾̀ċ̷͇͇͖̐̍̿̈̈̄̒̒̌̃͗́͊̇k̷͙̯͙̯̞̠͍͎͇͎̺͚̓̋̔͋̔̈́͊͆͂́͜͝.̷̮̭̲̺̙̱̜͈̰̈̂͒͒͛͗͂̿̈́̏̆̃̓͝ͅ ̴̨̢͔͓̪̬͍͙̮̊͝ͅY̶̰̙̲̫̥̺͔͔̙͇̐̈́͂͛̏̄͒̀̓͐͂́̌̍̒ȩ̷̨̭̣̯̜̲̗͕͎͇̮̻͋́͒̈́̅̈̈̆̐̍͋̐̅̕͜͜l̴͖̃͆͂̿̒̂̇̔̎̇̏́̌͘͝͝ļ̷͚̙̱͔̖͎̠̫͍͚̯̦̱̄͌͛̈̆̾̌̎̅̂̕͜ơ̸̡̧̹͉̗̟͚͇͕͚̻͍̏͗̌̌̋̀͐͂͆̾̑͘w̴̡͚̹̗͔̣͓̔,̵̢͎̤̣͙̘̮̫̙̪͍̈́̈́̅̈́͛̓̒ͅ ̶̡̢̛̣̠̜̜̯̠̘͚̹̖͛͗b̵͖͖͍̻̜̩͑̑̏̚̚͝͝l̶̛̖̣͚͙͙̝͙̘̹̽͆̾̋͂̓̉̑̓̔̆̓̃a̵̛̤̭̟̘̱̦͖͉͉̖̳̖̗̓̔̀͐̍̆͂͌̓̀̆̃́́͜͝͠c̵̻̹͎̹͈̲̗̜̹͓͍̳̮̳̈͆̏̃͂̿͛͐̚͝k̶̛͔̹̼̞̦̰͔̪̗̗͔̜̓͋̐̽̈́̏͌͗͒̾͘͘̕͜͝͝ͅ.̷̲̋́͌͂̅͝
    ̶̡̛̩̳̻̠͉̲̦̜̙̻͈̣̉̍̔̉̎̀̓͗͛̊̚
    ̵̲̾̈͗̑̋̕̚͜ ̷̯̲́̃̃̓̄͆̀͂̓̊͋ ̶̨̛͙̜͇̋͋̏̏͐̈́̐̾̌͝
    ̸̢̩̦̲̹̬͉͙͐̀́͒̾̎̄̉̏͘̕͠ͅŌ̷̘̼͙̮̪̗͆̑̐͋̔̓̓̄̆ǫ̶̬̫̪̮̼͚̪̌̀͒͂h̴̞͙͈͕̝̼̬̱͖͛,̷̩̃ͅ ̵̧̥͎̟͖͉̝̣͕͉̯͂̏͒̍̏̀͒́͑͋̏̇͜͝b̶̤͈͕̲͇̣͇̊̅͋͋͝l̵̡̬̬̼̥̤̭͇̱̺̺̰͉͈̘̞̬̽͒̕͜ą̸͖͙̼̄̈́̌̓̈́͊͊̒̍͐̈́̆̑́͝c̵͇͖̭̺̣̣͔̖͈̻̐̿̌̽̿̌̓̊̔̂̆͝k̶̡̧̰̞̜̬̪̤̬͙̥̤͝͝ ̷͈̬̽̈̇ą̷̡̨̦͎͍̼͔̠̠̩̪͇̟͙͚̈́̈́̍̐̎́͊̀̉̂̄͐̇̕͝͝n̶̯̹̦̟̠̰͎͉̤͍͚̰͓̫̑̉͋̑̒̄́́̈͂͌̽̅͘d̶̞̰̖̞͙̑̽ ̵͓̀͆̎̃̌̃̑͋͐̚̕y̸̨̮̹̻̩͛̾̽͒͑̇̚é̴̦̞̜͔̥̭̮̑̌̎͛̆̔̑l̸̹̀̑̑̐̈́̒͋̆̿̚͝͝l̴͇̘̹̻̳̼̦̏͌̿̈́͝o̸̖̓̇̔̇͒̒̊̚͝w̵̡̨̤̟̗̜̹̺͈̲͎͉̹̫̓̈́͌̈́͒̈́͜!̸̡̡̮͓̣͔̓͊̔͠
    ̷̨̨̧̛̭̩̻̦̦̯͓͔̉̎̇̈͘̕L̷̡̛̥͕̦̗͔͔͚̜͕̯̿̐͆̒̊̄̃͝è̷̡̢̞̝̱̖̻̭̘̹̳̥̪͖̱͎̲̯͂̈̈́͆͛̋́̃͝ţ̴̨̻̳̫̜̀̋̐͝ͅ'̴̡̪͎̥͇̞̰͍̞͔̳̩͉̼͕͔̏̃̑̈́͛̃͗͋̑͑̅͐͝͝ͅͅs̵̲̻͇̩̪̘̙̺͖̦̈̇ ̸̡̧̢̗̘̪͕̱̠̯̠̹͉͍͔͔̝̿ş̴̡̛͔͕͇̫͉͍̬̘̘͓̻͕̮͚̋͊͑́̏̆̍͘͘̕͠͝͝͝h̴̨͍̜̔͊̂̃̉͘ͅḁ̷̢̙̖̺̝̦̂̀̇̀̓̓͗͊̔̃̈́̄̂̀̚̚͜ͅk̴͖͖͖̗̏́͛̈́͒̆̀̀͆̊͛͘̕ë̷̡̡̫͚̦̫͎̱̼̦̰̗́͋̔̊̏̑͘͝ ̶̧̧̢̲̤͙̞͇̰̫͒͜i̶̞̟̹̞͇̲̠̳̞̝̜̦̖̮̠̞͔͔̔͐̓̆͌͆̀̋͒͘͝͝͠t̸̛̪̘̣̩̗̥̺̖̪̫͔̯͎̘̑̀͜ ̸̹̈́͆͊̒͛̌̒̊́̒̕͘͝͝u̶̱͇̗̣̿̈́̇́̀̀̉̋ͅp̴̦̩͕̠̦̬̰̀͊̀̈́͐̀͒͛̉̅̋͝ ̵̨̪̖͚̲̠̳̟͈͈̭͉̳͕̺͍̪̑̍͗͑̋̌͑͋̑͐̉͘͝͝͠a̶͍̪̞̜͉̙̱̭̟͇̼̲̪̔́̈́̂̋̕̕͝ͅͅ ̵̛̙͖̫̳̲͙̄͊̋̓̅́̈͊̇̅͠͝l̸̨̦̦͙̩͔͚̰̖͍̈́͛̽̌͛̊̈́̏̀̽͗̚̚i̸̛͇͙̤̺̺̣̽̆͐͒͊̒͊̌̈́̀̄̑͘͠t̶̨̠̤̗̺̼̜̤͐̑̎̋͗͗́̈́̋̎̎̑̚͜͝t̵̨͎̻̼̳͖͔̤̳̦̣̱̙̲̬̄̌͑̂l̸̛̳̰͉̞̦͉̱̲̄̐̈́̆̓̕ë̷̯̩̱̤͚̥̟̦̮̙͇͚̜̪͙̟́͒̓̆̎́̇͂̚͝.̷̡̛͇̤̬̺̱̩̱̭̑̊́

• Like Like x 11
  3. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

News Credits:

I can accept that for Wreck-Gar and his crew since Junkions like to ride each other. However, I think it is dumb for any other characters particularly those trying to blend in on Earth.

4. GrimCharr

GrimCharr SciFi Geezer

We are within a simulation. Our minds ARE being absorbed by sentient machines. We are Primus. Primus is us. Until all are one.

Indeed. If your average motorcycle turned into a robot, it'd be, what, maybe 5'9" or so? Prime Arcee was occasionally shown as being much smaller than the larger transformers, but also seemed to be 15 feet tall standing next to the human characters. The scale bugs me more, openly, than even all the other weird scaling.

I'm assuming you could probably have a six-inch action figure riding the current SS Wreck-Gar.

5. Applejacktimus

Applejacktimus Still see the Sunshine

...Why, though? If they're tiny six foot tall robots that turn into motorcycles scaled for six foot humans, how are they failing to blend in?

You should read their locked thread serenading the "Ding Dong Darlin'" from Transformers 2007 for capturing their heart in her short role of delivering Hostess Ding Dongs to George Bush.

• Like Like x 1
  6. cartoonsforever

So they’re nuts got it

7. imfallenangel

imfallenangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :lolol 

damn.. my maturity level took a dive there....

:gen069: 

• Like Like x 2
  8. Primeultra

Primeultra Well-Known Member

upload_2021-10-23_18-17-30.gif

• Like Like x 3
  9. TonyStink

TonyStink AKA Deinotron the Terrible

YouTube (Legacy):
    Me reading this thread:
    Confused.png

• Like Like x 10
  10. Gridlock1987

Gridlock1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Re-reading James Roberts MTMTE and LL, and... While the overal plot and character development are well though out, the "everyone is a snarker" and some of the more ridiculous plots (personality ticks? Ugh) feel rather tiresome, second time around. :/ Still love Whirl though.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Zentropy

Zentropy Toys > Fiction

The Damned Flatlands. (I need mountains!)
    I still have yet to read those, but intend to.

12. GrimCharr

GrimCharr SciFi Geezer

Tsk. Everything is so contrarian on these boards. I was saying the scale of motorcycles in the various TF universes bugs me. It would be one thing if they were actually six-foot robots, but they tend to be the same size as car/deluxe Autobots all the same.

Screen Shot 2021-10-24 at 9.04.16 PM.png

• Like Like x 3
  13. VictoryBot93

VictoryBot93 Well-Known Member

Just to play off of that for a bit: while I understand that IDW has done so much for TF in terms of storytelling & world-building I REALLY don't like how a majority of the time the books just feel like a drab.

So many characters are like a dark, twisted interpretation of themselves that it feels overdone. The world feels like nothing is ever gonna get any better, no matter what the characters do. I get that we're talking about a multi-generational war but you have a MASSIVE amount of characters that should have a larger variety of attitudes & outlooks so that way they can clash with each other. But everyone in these books just feels like they're either constantly depressed or mentally unstable.

I need some light shed in this story, please. Again, I know, it's a darker take on the TF mythos. That's legit cool. But there's more to TF than just bleak outlooks & tragedies laid over tragedies. I wanna have fun reading these books but I just can't. I couldn't get past the second volumes of both RID & MTMTE because I couldn't feel any shred of hope or happiness from anyone in these large casts.

Part of me really wants to go back to MTMTE cause it atleast was the better book to look at, art-wise. But I dunno if I can do it man. I wanna, but i just don't know.

• Like Like x 7
  14. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    Hell yeah, dude. JAM Project rocks.

• Like Like x 1
  15. cartoonsforever

I don’t get slipstream’s popularity, like what was it about her character that drew so many people in?

• Like Like x 4
  16. SecretWyvern

SecretWyvern Tax fraud is the right of all sentient beings

Female sassy seeker. That is all.

• Like Like x 7
  17. sideswipe3

sideswipe3 Well-Known Member

Starscream but he's hot

• Like Like x 2
  18. Preach Starscream

Preach Starscream Well-Known Member

Sounds like regular Starscream to me.

• Like Like x 13
  19. Cyberbot8460

Cyberbot8460 Who The Hell Do You Think I Am?

YouTube (Legacy):
    woman

• Like Like x 1
  20. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    At least the newer writers know how to gain bonus points with minimal effort from here on out.

Said it before, saying it again: Gobots did it better.

• Like Like x 3