Unpopular opinions (Non Transformers only)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ironhide1706, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beastfanboi

beastfanboi Al Capone died of syphilis

I have this one opinion that I think people will linch me, murder/mutilate me for saying this...

Kid icarus of myths and monsters is the best KI game out there and the "third" one doesn't even exist for me...i hate it

2. RevengeOfTheFallenIsGood

RevengeOfTheFallenIsGood #BacktoBaysics

YouTube (Legacy):
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Dunno how unpopular this is, but I’ve seen it float around on... everywhere.
    “You can like it, but you have to know it is garbage.” Is a ridiculous statement that I hate.

• Like Like x 8
  3. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Kind of reminds me of "Everyone's entitled to their own wrong opinion". I heard that from a few podcasts for a bit years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheLastBlade

TheLastBlade Well-Known Member

Sony’s arrogance is their worst enemy. For some reason, every time they reach the “best selling console” of a generation, they create monumentally bad decisions.

• Like Like x 2
  5. WEEGEE

WEEGEE Cringe memer

News Credits:
    Same thing with Sony movies, they get one thing that doesn't flop and they think they're the ones who know everything.

• Like Like x 6
  6. TheLastBlade

Yep. Now there’s a bunch of rumors of mobile games (no doubt because Nintendo did it), some questionable films coming out, and current refusal to address big controversies.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    My unpopular opinion is that no entity is under any obligation to engage with the public about internal civil disputes and that criminal matters are a matter for law enforcement - it’s none of our business unless an overall public safety issue is at hand. And shitty employment practices and bad movie concepts represent neither.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TheLastBlade

That depends, if a business model conflicts with consumer interests then customers have every right to voice their grievances. And that’s not getting into any criminal or law which I haven’t even mentioned. I don’t know why that came up.... Sony isn’t coming face to face with the law, yet. If recent things about Sony is worse than we thought, then it’s a serious problem.

9. TonyStink

TonyStink AKA Deinotron the Terrible

YouTube (Legacy):
    Batman Returns > 1989 Batman

• Like Like x 3
  10. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    If a business model conflicts with the consumer sufficiently it will be revisited or changed. The market is the point of engagement or lack thereof. What they discuss internally - provided it isn’t you know fucking treason or something - is not the business of Joe Blow on the streets. Now if that information is leaked or publicly announced of course concerned consumers can weigh in since at that point the cat is out of the bag and you may as well put your two bob in. That said, once again, their internal goings on are no more your business than your internal goings on are their business. Privacy cuts both ways.

11. TheLastBlade

That’s the problem now with Sony. This is similar with how it happened with naughty dog and the last of us 2. If it ends up being true, then all hell breaks loose. Rumors can be false, but I wouldn’t be surprised if either it’s some sort of leak/hack against Sony or Sony pissed off their employees enough to screw them over. Ironically one of the leaks or rumors included the last of us.

12. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    .......You know what, forget it. You wanna go spit venom at Sony or Naughty Dog be my guest.

13. TheLastBlade

Why is that a bad thing? Things were fucked during that time and that’s not even getting into whatever people thought about the game.

Sony and naughty dog deserved to go fuck themselves.

14. Shady boi

Shady boi Banned

Ebay:
    My PowerRangers tierlist

Godzilla vs Kong was Acidified Dogshit
    DJW ruined Ben 10 is some ways

15. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Alright, what kind of stuff did I miss with Sony?

Also, as far as an unpopular opinion goes: as much as I hate to say this, Ben Affleck has been the second best iteration of Batman, beaten only by Val Kilmer who only loses points because of the ridiculous amount of camp he was surrounded with in that movie.

16. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

Holey, rusty metal, Batman!

17. Whomps

Whomps The World's Okayest User

News Credits:
    Some of their business decisions regarding the Playstation. Cliffnotes version
    - The Shutdown of the PSN service for the PS3/PSP/Vita without much warning(to the point some smaller devs had to either rush out their games or cancel projects)
    - Treatment towards a majority of Japanese games as of late, including gutting their own Japan Studios
    - A recent report about how they want to focus almost entirely on AAA blockbusters, including a remake of goddamn The Last of Us, while rejecting a sequel for Days Gone despite selling very well, just because it didn't 10s across the board
    - Treatment of their legacy content as of late, with old statements by Jim Ryan trashing their old games coming to bite them in the ass
    - The CMOS battery issue coming to light, which when they go out, it'll render PS3/PS4/PS5s unable to play either digital or physical games(because they need to be able to connect to the internet/PSN to verify their trophies) and they're shutting down PSN for the PS3, which makes it an inevitability
    - The recent shutdown for the PS3/PSP/Vita is already making you unable to download patches for some games

• Like Like x 6
  18. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Welp, my unpopular opinion after reading all this....is I'm so glad I never got into console gaming. Saves me money and time and the headaches.

• Like Like x 6
  19. TheLastBlade

If the thing about the trophy cmos is true, then that’s another thing that vindicated one of Nintendo’s choice to not be like the other competition (course if the switch gets killed like the ps4, I’ll retract my statement and any consoles that does this can put fire ants in their pants).

20. galvatran

galvatran Galvatran lives!

News Credits:
    But, but... you'll never have the wonderful memories of experiencing such craptacular things & bemoaning about it for an eternity.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.