Unpopular opinions (Non Transformers only)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ironhide1706, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hahahah, but wouldn't they just keep getting fatter that way?

2. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I'm overweight but I know what you mean. What's worse is when they decide to go to Walmart with their naked over-sized gut hanging over their crotch. And last but not least, I hate it more than anything when I see morbidly obese whales riding scooters that should only be reserved for the elderly or physically disabled.

3. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm kinda fat too, but this. Absolutely this. Unless you have some kind of pre-existing health issue, there's no excuse for being a land-whale.

4. Xandr@Sideswp's

[email protected]'s Well-Known Member

- I never really liked any of Digimon save for Frontier, which I liked because it reminded me of Power Rangers, which in turn kind of reminded me of an over-the-top Transformers

- We are in to big of a hurry to "grow up" in my age group at least. Growing up to me means get a full time job and pay taxes, and I'm in no rush to do that.

- I love Pokémon. The main RPG's are pretty good and the competitive game keep getting better and better. It continues to be my favorite online game since Generation 4.

- I really hate it when someone is so obsessed with the old, they won't even associate with the new. I know you like Charizard, but Blaziken is equally as cool, and so are Luxray, Reuniclus, and countless others past Gen 2. Your Generation 1/Original Trilogy/Golden Age whatever can be different from someone elses.

5. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

[​IMG]

6. TrueNomadSkies

TrueNomadSkies Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't feel the need to list my toy wants as "needs".

• Like Like x 1
  7. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    - The national anthem(s) do not need to be sung at sporting events.
    - I have no problem with the idea of mail not being delivered on Saturdays.
    - I don't get the appeal of watching TV/movies/sports/whatever on one's phone.

Word :thumbs2:  And, judging by the responses, it appears that this may well be the most unpopular opinion in the whole thread.

• Like Like x 1
  8. kaiserlisk

kaiserlisk Squid Kid

News Credits:
    I find songs like "Don't Stop Believing," "Eye of the Tiger," and "Moves like Jagger" to be terrible and overplayed.

9. B'Bantor

B'Bantor Extra like OMG

I don't get the appeal of watching tv/ movies/ sports period. Add playing dumb ass waste of time video games to that too. the internet, for the most part is completely fucking useless and just about everyone on it is a total idiot.

*This post caught a like 1-28-21

Jeez, must have been mad or something when I posted this. :mad: :rolleyes: :p 

Sports is cool for those who like it. Video games are a fun form of entertainment, the internet can be useful and all the nice folks online are good people. Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime IDW2019 Stan

News Credits:
    Osama Bin Laden doesnt deserve the award for hide and seek champion, Amelia Earhart does
    Ugly fo sure, but they are still quite cute
    Ah classic Nacht
    How is a wet dishcloth wrong?

I was actually joking, however:

Bingo. I hate people who think that they can just bang one chick one night and then bang aother the next (unfotunately a large number of my friends think this way but ill have the last laugh when they get syphilis XD). Am i saying i never wanna have sex? No. am i saying i plan to be a 22+yr old virgin? No. But i AM saying im not going to go out with a girl just with sex on my mind. Instead Id be looking out for someone i really like so I can have a long-term relationship with someone who i find an emotional bond with and can see myself starting a family with.

P.S Booze is shit. I had some with my mates the other day (cos my mates are dero's) and i couldnt drink one sip cause it tasted like liquid ant eater droppings

11. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I find all the evil dead movies and Raimi as a director very terrible.

12. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

I hate those stupid Australian flags that people attach to their car windows! Don't they realise that sticking 6 flags on their crappy little car makes them look silly?

And those horrible racist bumper stickers that say stupid shit like 'fuck off, we're full' or 'fit in or fuck off' and the worst one of all 'I grew here, you flew here'....racism isn't cool....and having that bumper sticker makes you look like a dumbass!

Oh, and those people who buy very expensive 4 wheel drives purely as some sort of status symbol and then drive like they own the road. The rules that apply to our roads are not optional and I don't give a rats ass what type of car you drive. It's especially asinine when they are driving those fancy 4 wheel drives that cost like 120k - as if they are gonna take THOSE cars off-road *rolls eyes profusely*.

13. mrgalvaprime

mrgalvaprime IDW2019 Stan

News Credits:
    This especially the bold part

14. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

This is really an awesome attitude to have mate! I don't know you but I am really proud of sorta knowing you! You don't need to have sex with the first person who comes along, just to be 'doing it".

Sex with someone who is actually meaningful to you is just so much more amazing! It's worth the wait!!!

15. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    That america aint all that and is a rather screwed up country ( this is not flaming this is my honest opinion). This is not such a uncommon opinion amongs our nordic countrys.-

16. MyTea Boc

MyTea Boc Cannot rest until we have a bus-former.

Ebay:
    I think the whole organic food movement is a bit of a con. There has never been any conclusive proof it is healthier than food farmed by conventional means. A study by the UK Food Standards Agency stated as much in 2009.

I recognise that it is better for the ecosystem as harsh chemicals aren't used, but I think that is how it should be marketed - as being better for the environment.

17. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I agree. I don't pay much attention to politics or other important crap with the country, but what bugs me most is the fact that marijuana's illegal and treated like it's as bad as heroine, speed, etc. Yes I've made numerous posts about MJ and people can call me a "pothead" all they want. But the fact is, it hasn't killed anyone in recorded history. It's a plant. A plant with medicinal benefits. A plant that doesn't turn people into sloppy fools who want to fight. But I'm not gonna get carried away with my ignorance; I know some people can actually tolerate their liquor and maintain themselves. How they do it? Dunno. Been there, tried it, failed. :p 

18. JazzHunter83

JazzHunter83 Mrs FatalT

Actually, I find that to be true of a lot of Americanised countries too (like Australia and the UK etc). It's not that these countries are bad, just that a lot of other countries (scandinavian etc) seem to be much more progressive in ways that are important to me, personally. I love the way a lot of european and scandinavian countries have a strong focus on environmental sustainability. they have a really good social conscience as well - with a good social safety net and things like paid parental leave and support for families (Australia has a lot of cash programs in place where families are given quite LARGE cash assistance, for no reason other than because they have produced offspring, but things like housing and child care affordability is pretty dismal).

19. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's illegal everywhere (scratch that, two third world countries it is legal). Contrary to popular belief even Amsterdam has strict laws about it.

I think it's more the sense of entitlement america has and living in europe now I can only think it's from being spoiled in more then a few ways. That's also the attraction of america. Everything is accessible and possible there. I'm relegated to finding specialty kiosks in only a handful of stores in the whole of sweden to get my yellow mustard and I have yet to find a proper dill pickle! On the other hand my body isn't being subjected to preservatives I don't want (for example a chemical banned in europe that they put in american mountain dew ).

sources:

Legality of cannabis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (has it's own citations)

» Flame ******ant Chemical Banned in Europe and Japan Used in U.S. Soda for Decades Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

20. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

"I've let alot of diffrent guys have thier way me, but these lips I've saved for you, you are special."
    "Gee......thanks." -.-
    I'm sorry, but that just makes me laugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.