Unofficial IV RPG

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by fafireguy, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Sir Spamsalot

Sir Spamsalot ignore the post #'s

"No no no, gotta look past that, into the eyes, and the stuff he's got on... Luke that hood. That a fabric or something?"

((Night))

2. MetalGearSenpai

MetalGearSenpai Registered Psycho

Arcana nodded and took out her knife as she started to continue the carvings on her arm.

"Also when you have the time could you send another prisoner to my Quarters, I have to prepare my meal for tomorrow... Shame that bot decided to submit so easily... C'est la vie." She shrugged and accidentally threw her knife at the ceiling and frowned. "I needed that..."

3. Sigmus Prime

Sigmus Prime Seein' Spots!

((Anyone here?

EDIT: Never mind. Post incoming.))

4. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    Kuroas turned off the television after he get's bored as he prepared to eat some energon buns which he felt would be worth more of his time.

5. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Scrimer raises his brow
    "Look around, three mechs here have cloth cloaks. Furthermore, we are on an organic planet, what else do you expect?"

6. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

News Credits:
    Shiftech pumped a fist in the air. "AWESOME!" He leaned over to Dropshot and whispered, "Who is that?"

7. vatarian

vatarian Hive Princess

Axios smirked at the tension between Pulsar and Arcana. The huge femme thought little of either. Axios thought little of pretty much everyone. Born weeks ago and convinced she was the greatest, the giant Decepticon had time only for herself, and for the mech she served as protector to. Blitzkrieg.

8. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    Thelios watched Arcana coldly, simultaneously intrigued by her carvings and disgusted by her flippant cannibalism.

9. Sigmus Prime

Naturally enough during events like these, there will be some people in attendance with grim outlooks, malicious intentions, and usually both combined. Of the thousands of Cybertronians (and other species) watching and applauding, I can describe two for you that fit one of these labels each.

One was quite near the front amidst the crowd, watching with anticipation and impatience. He towered over the majority of beings surrounding him; but even so, there were two or three who made him look puny. He stroked his chin with worn-down claws, the two wings on his back flapping unconsciously once or twice every few minutes as he eyed the bots on stage. A few of those gathered couldn't help but stare at the massive black, purple and pink titan who stood there not with a ferocious scowl like one would expect, but rather a thoughtful, contemplative look of peace. Sure, he wasn't the only bestial bot in attendance, nor the scariest; but his imposing appearance combined with his passive behavior was bewildering.

The being himself - Darkwing was his name - could care less what the others thought. He only cared about one, and that was Blade.

---

The second being was much further away; so far away, in fact, those at the parameter of the event would have trouble spotting him among the rooftops. Those that were closer would still have to squint to even make out his murky-blue and silver form, as his armor's "camouflage" deco helped him blend with the power generators and comm spires he stood among. The bot leaned on a long, heavy sniper rifle and peered through a set of macrobinoculars as the ceremony went on. He puffed on a cygarette made from a bullet casing as he watched the event with disdain. Here's hoping things would progress quickly, so he could get to work...

((Darkwing is open to interaction, I guess.))

10. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

A quite grey and purple mech would walk in bow as an apology towards his commander.
    "Sorry for being tardy....merely running security measures as usual." Dubtrap would state

11. Sir Spamsalot

Sir Spamsalot ignore the post #'s

"The other mechs at least look civilized, that guy... look, just go talk to him, you'll see what I mean." Stand up said

12. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

In an underground facility, Dyla watches with her men in disgust the broadcast.

------
    Among those clapping outside was Lysander LeMonte. He stood with some of his crew in a VIP box to the side. He eyed the mechs and femmes on stage and judged if any might be of use to alliance.
    The cop looks promising.

Flicker was looking downward at the floor in embarrassment at all the praise. When she looked up a movement in the crowd caught her eyes and her wings perked up in curiousity. She zoomed in and saw it was a large mechs wing and then turned to his face. She locked eyes with Darkwing.

Shadowshot was not technically on guard duty so he let his thoughts turn inward.
    I'm forgetting something...

Emboss holds up his hands for silence. "And as per requested by the heroes today, we will be leaving the celebration at this. If you have further questions, the Councilors and myself will be available for the press. Thank you all for joining us today and peace be with us all!"

"Peace be with us all!" shouts many of the crowd back.

13. Sigmus Prime

Darkwing was staring determinedly at his target when it was announced that the celebration would be ending. It was time.

He looked away from Blade, ready to depart, when he suddenly noticed one of those on stage staring at him. A striking femme of silver and cerulean, with beautiful wings that fluttered occasionally not unlike his own - though with a certain daintiness and insect-like motion that quite contradicted his wings' heavy, dragon-esque beating. Even with his keen sight Darkwing couldn't make out her expression from where he was standing; nevertheless, he'd learned that any form of eye contact around here was dangerous. So he tore his optics away, about-faced and pushed through the crowd (a simple task for a beast his size) and began to make his way towards the outskirts. He would wait there for Blade to leave. And hopefully, the femme wouldn't think anything else of him.

---

The bot on the roof grinned, spitting his cygarette aside, packing away the macrobinoculars and lowering himself into a prone position on the rooftop. A purr-like growl of anticipation rumbled in his throat as his body clicked and whirred, balancing himself out and locking certain servos in place to keep him from flinching.

Once the stabilization was complete - a matter that only took a few seconds - the bot rose his highly-powered sniper rifle up and forward, the bipod descending automatically and propping it up on the roof's ledge. He peered through the scope, which activated once it had sensed his optic and immediately zoomed in close enough that he could make out the expressions of each individual bot on and near the stage.

He made a clicking noise in his throat and slowly scanned the area, searching for his main target... and the two bogeys he'd take down with it.

14. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Flicker's optics widened as she took and her mouth slightly opened in surprise as she took in the mechs energon readout.
    He's filled with Dark Energon! But how...
    The large mech then meandered away.
    What... is he? He had wing language like an Energon Seeker, I thought, but he's clearly not one of us.
    She watched his signature until it settled on toward the outskirts of the crowd.
    Maybe Wraith knows? I didn't anyone could survive with that running through them... Wonder what kind of effect that has on a person. Bet Wraith would be interested in talking to him too.
    Flicker's wings lower.
    Then again it'd be kinda rude to just walk up there and say, "hey how come you aren't dead?"

15. Sigmus Prime

Reaching a clearing, Darkwing crouched, beat his wings downwards as hard as he could, jumped and launched himself into the air. He only needed to flap two or three times to reach the rooftop he'd been aiming for, which looked over the majority of the area - and allowed him to keep a close optic on both Blade and the interesting femme. Thankfully, there were a few other winged bots perched around him, so he didn't look completely unnatural crouching there.

16. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Hope he sticks around for a bit. Need to think of an excuse to talk to him though...
    Flicker looks and sees everyone on stage beginning to disperse. She walks up to Wraith.
    "Hey."

Shadowshot begins to follow Emboss off stage and toward the press area, but Emboss holds out his hands. "You are off duty. Go socialize." Emboss then continues on his way while leaving Shadowshot standing there a little lost.
    WHAT THE SLAG BOSS?! What did I ever do to you... recently?

17. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Blade turns to Flicker, and raises his brow
    "Flicker, you ok?"

Rumple smiles to himself as he looks on at the stage
    "The stage is set."

Locksteel sighs
    "I swear some of you are just here to kill."

Scrimer rolls his optics
    "Stand up, you need to realize not everyone who walks in is suspicious just because they look different."
    He goes over to the mech
    "Hi, names Scrimer can I get you anything?"

18. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

"I'm still here Retro!" Dynames laughed as he backflipped down the hill and slid down it, firing at the guards and getting headshots on them all. "JUNCTION I'M GONNA NEED A-!" Dynames was cut off as a large, dark blue platform caught him, along with a whole village worth of natives.

"Do you ALWAYS need me to save yer' aft?!" Junction groaned at the sudden gain in weight. His boosters fired and he flew away from the volcano with Dynames and the natives.

Bombshock noticed the two females and simply looked away. "How distasteful..." He commented to himself as he continued to listen to the plan.

19. Sigmus Prime

Darkwing saw the two interact and took a few slow steps backwards, crouching lower.

---

There. There. And There. The targets.

The mech inhaled softly and entered a state of complete relaxation, his finger hovering over the trigger. He became perfectly still.

A nearly-inaudible sound like a sharp inhale sounded from the far-away rooftop, and then the shredding screech of metal tearing through metal near the stage. Screams sounded out - somebody had been shot!

The same metal-through-metal sound sounded again almost immediately, followed by another.

Something impaled Frontline through the forehead. Shadowshot would feel an unbearable pain course through his chest, grazing his spark, and then out his back. And Blitzer would find his neck suddenly pierced through the "gullet".

20. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Feedback and his crew would be happy and cheer
    "Flare prepare a feast!!!" Feedback shouts and Flare nods putting out his smoke and then the shot is heard

"THE HELL?!" Edge shouts looking around
    -----
    Hantā looks at Locksteel as he stands next partner and points to him
    "Can you find a way to kill him?" He asked his partner just having a mad grin on his face

"Now now that's not nice!!" He cackles

Last edited: Feb 18, 2016