Unofficial IV RPG

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by fafireguy, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Sir Spamsalot

Sir Spamsalot Well-Known Member

"Status report." Carknon said, voice booming and gard yo listen to as usual

-------------

On paxitus, the new arrival, trip wire walked out of the space port, large duffel bag on his back
    Job... how to find job...

2. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

Crossfire facepalmed.

"Well Nya, looks like you're with me. Stay close behind me and please try to not get yourself killed," he said. "Team Regenesis, this mission is a go!"

Crossfire gestured for Nya to follow him before getting up and sliding down the hill.

Down below, the perimeter guards heard Dynames's shots. Several of them broke from their patrols to go investigate.

"Status of what?" Blitzkrieg asked. "I'm still waiting to be assigned a new command. I don't have anything to report the status of."

3. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

Dynames laughed and transformed, firing his alt mode's blasters at the gates. "WHAT USELESS EXCUSES FOR CONS!" He laughed some more

4. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Emboss continues. "Their heroics bring light to us all in this dark times. Our people have endured much: a takeover by imposters, terrorists trying to divide us, and a virus that rendered our planet inert and our bodies weakened to that of organic forms in some madmech's game. By eliminating his soldiers and destroying his warship, they stopped said madmech from furthering his plans for the destruction of this planet. They stand here today before you to be honored for their acts of heroism."

5. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    "What did think I would break your gun?" Retrofit half-chuckled, half-growled. "I only make things that work, which is yet another reason I'm glad I'm not Nya's actual batch initiator." She grumbled the second half of that sentence a little quieter than usual. "And what in MERRY HELL makes you think accompanying Crossfire into the field is remotely safe?! You will come back to the ship NOW, young lady!" Retrofit paused then bellowed, "AND IS THAT GUNFIRE I HEAR? Don't come crying me a river when you get shot up!"
    ------------------
    Thelios deactivated his camouflage and appeared behind Pulsar.

6. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Blade counts on his fingers
    "What about the 'god' that terrorized the living district, and the time that Eagle helped with the terrorists... and.... ugh so many things.."

7. Kyrios2

"Then I'm gonna need you to fix this thing cause it's jamming on me due to your upgrades!" Dynames barked as he fired at several of the pursuing guards

8. God Ginrai

"We don't have time for that, Retrofit!" Crossfire stated as he reached the bottom of the hill and gunned down two surprised Decepticon guards. "She's coming with me. We don't have any other choice right now."

Pulsar noticed Thelios out of the corner of her optic and turned around.

"You could've knocked on the door like the others," she growled. "But then again, what else have I come to expect of you?"

9. Nargacuga

Nargacuga Monster hunter

On a Ferry Ship bound for Paxitus, Pterabyte sat nervously on one of the few open seats in the ship. She wasn't used to being around all these large bots, although she was actually just a pipsqueak in terms of size, just a little bit taller than the average minicon.

"I'm starting to think this was a bad idea," She muttered to her backpack, which sprang to life as Scooter struggled to poke his head out "Don't worry Scooter, soon we'll be off on new adventures!"

The little raptorbot chirped and dove back into the small backpack, Pterabyte smiled and leaned back in her seat as the pilot began talking over the intercom "We should be looking to land within the next 20 minutes, passengers please remember to gather all of your belongings before leaving the shuttle."

10. Sir Spamsalot

"Affirmative."
    Carknon toyed around with his arm split
    "Die to reason events and opening in command, you have some options available. Uprise has given permission to choose. There is ground command, where you command any ground force, large or miniscule, or security command.. Admittedly security may invoke a feeling of extreme... boredom." Carknon said

11. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    "Then you SHOULDN'T have requested top-of-the-line upgrades with barely a week's notice. High performance and a hurried gunsmith do not an ultra-reliable weapon make!" Retrofit snapped.
    ------------
    "You should be glad I was not the enemy. This position is woefully under-guarded," Thelios deadpanned.

12. Kyrios2

"WELL I'M SORRY!" Dynames shouted as he transformed, dove into a ditch and fired at multiple of the other guards with his pistols. "How're you doin' up there old man?!"

"Well thanks to yer' distraction I could actually WORK for once, Ah've got the natives goin' free out the back door." Junction explained

13. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"YAY-I mean yes sir." Nya said in her most serious voice, which still sounded rather playful, as she followed Crossfire down the side of the hill.

"Nah unh, Crossy said I get to be with him!" Nya said not so cheerfully.

14. MetalGearSenpai

MetalGearSenpai Registered Psycho

In Some Dungeon of Sorts

"Oh come now, we were just getting to the fun... The Spark isn't as... Tasty, if not consumed while the host still has their fighting spirit... Oh no matter." The eerie, twisted voice of the torturing decepticon officer broke through after the sudden submission of her latest victim. What was in for again... Infact what was his name... Oh no matter, as long as I consume his spark my savior shall be happy... She grinned as the exposed spark started to slowly flicker but was quickly ripped out and tangled over her serrated teeth. She watched it wiggle faintly in her fingers before dropping it down. She felt it slid helplessly inside of her mouth and she instantly felt the sweet, morbid sensation given whenever she consumed one. It was a fighter, it's host was quite the vulgar fellow and had a great deal of fight in him but it was all gone in an instant as soon as the first set of limbs were removed. She pulled her knife out of the bot's chest and started to casually carve more symbols into her arm. As she carved she paused briefly as she thought to herself, I'm late to something aren't I... Probably wasn't that important.

15. God Ginrai

"Tell Uprise that I'll get back to him about that. I need some time to think on what option I might choose," Blitzkrieg replied.

"And who would we need to guard it from?" Pulsar replied. "The Autobots don't exist anymore. And security's tight enough that next to no offworlders come to Cybertron."

The Seeker femme leaned against the bar. "But regardless, seeing as Blitzkrieg's currently occupied, can I get you anything to drink?"

Crossfire ran up to the laser fence.

"Nya, I need you to grab onto me and hold on tight. I'm gonna boost over the fence," he explained.

Within the compound, rogue Decepticon scientist Darklight frantically scrambled to clean up his lab and destroy any evidence of his projects.

"Gah! Those mercenaries have to ruin everything!" he exclaimed as he shot up his computer terminal with a laser pistol. "But no matter... I can escape, and start over again somewhere else..."

16. vatarian

vatarian Archentrope, Black Needle, Suzerain of Metabolisms

Axios dutifully stood waiting, her heavily armored arms folded across her chest, yellow eyes roaming....

17. Sir Spamsalot

"...very well."
    Carknon abruptly ended the comm
    fool. No reason for not choosing ground command immediately.

--------------

The new arricel, trip wire, wandered out into the streets of paxitus. Any sort of distraction could takeep his time at this point.

18. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Nya jumps onto to Crossfire's back and wraps her arms around his neck. "LET'S FLY!"

19. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

"I don't think that is possible, unless the price of energon goes down too."

20. Sir Spamsalot

"Just making a suhgestion, your customers would probably buy more if it was a bit chea- primus, check this guy out" stand up said, cutting himself off at the sight of trip wire walking in front of the bar