Unofficial IV RPG

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by fafireguy, Feb 17, 2016.

1. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

((Before you play in Unofficial, please take a moment and place your bio for your characters here SIGN UP Now, hope we have fun and enjoy.))

On the planet Astrus, a certain nation would be broadcasting one of its big news throughout the planet. A stage in front of a large crowd, crowd so large it seemed like Cybertronian Woodstock times fifty. The chants could be heard hundreds of miles away from the parameter of the event. Confetti littered the ground as people were celebrating through the streets. On the stage, the four councilors would be up front meanwhile Blade, Flicker, Feedback, Strike, Shadowshot, Eagle-eye, and Wraith would be behind them near the back of the stage.

Blade turns to Flarewing
    "So....is this what publicity feels like?"

Scrimer turns to a TV in his bar as he smiles
    "Got to love events like this, fills up my bar very nicely."
    He laughs as his bar "Scrimer's"

On a darkened planet, Vile looks at a control panel before the masses of killer experiments.
    "My fellow Darkwaves, how long have we been pushed away from the 'true' Cybertronians?"

2. Sir Spamsalot

Sir Spamsalot ignore the post #'s

In scrimer's Bar, one of the local cops, Stand up, sat at the Bar
    "Yeah... maybe you'll take the prices down a bit?" He asked

3. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy Master Builder

News Credits:
    Shiftech, a bulky maroon and gold Cybertronian, turned to the bot next to him. "I just got here a few weeks ago- how long has it been?"

Dropshot, then mech next to him, shrugged. "Beats me, we've only been her a few months."

Shiftech examined the other mech- he was a brown and tan bot with massive missile pods on his arms. His head seemed to be based on that of a bear, leading Shiftech to conclude that he was from Animatron.

"Well, in any case I figure it was a rhetorical question," Shiftech stated.

4. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Emboss walks up on stage and before the podium. “Here before you stands mechs and femmes who risked their lives to ensure the safety of our planet. From left to right, Shadowshot, my personal bodyguard; Wraith, Overclock's bodyguard; Blade, a redeemed ex-cop; Strike, Blade's son; Feedback, the captain of a group of adventurers; Eagle-Eye, a police officer; Flarewing, an actress; and Flicker, a grocer owner."

5. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Centauri looked on with a large smile as she lead Suta and Iga to a small landing pad where a modest sized ship was docked.

Iga, with a slight chuckle said, "You were really serious about space travel after all."

"YEP!" Centauri shouted before turning half way to face the two other femmes and pointing at the ship "And that's our ship the S.S. Lightyear!"

"Lightyear?" said Suta in astonishment. "That was the best you could come up with?"

Centauri disregarded what had just been said by Suta and led the two others onto the ship. The ship's interior was composed is a similar way to an RV with a kitchen/dining/commons area taking up the main part, the bridge at the front separated by a door and wall, and a shared crew quarters.

---------------------------------

Nitra a bit cautiously entered Scrimer's bar and took a seat.

6. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

Far, far away from Astrus, on the planet Abramsi 09, a winged black and yellow mech laid prone on a hill, hidden by the tall red vegetation, watching a compound below. The compound was surrounded by a laser fence, and about twenty Decepticon soldiers patrolled the perimeter. Inside the fence, three Decepticons stood guard over a group of natives. And, most notably, not far from the compound was a volcano, from which smoke rose ominously towards the sky...

The black mech tapped his comm.

"Team Regenesis, this is Crossfire. All units, report in."

Meanwhile, on Cybertron, Blitzkrieg drove down an empty street in one of the rougher areas of Kaon. The night provided a shroud of darkness, the only sources of illumination being the occasional street lamp and Cybertron's moons in the sky above.

Finally, Blitzkrieg reached his destination - a fairly nondescript building that used to be some sort of inn. The general transformed to robot mode and approached the door, knocking three times before a silver, blue, and red femme, a Seeker, opened the door.

"General," the femme said. "I've checked and double-checked the building. It's clean."

"Good work, Pulsar," Blitzkrieg replied, stepping inside the building. "The others should be here soon. Make sure everything's ready."

Fireball crossed his arms and mumbled an unintelligible response to Vile's statement. Like the Horrorcons, he was also a new arrival. Not to mention he didn't really care about the Darkwaves' ideology to begin with. He just wanted to burn things.

7. Sir Spamsalot

Sir Spamsalot ignore the post #'s

Om cybertron, General Carknon sat and watched the event.
    "..."
    He called general called blitzkrieg om his comm unit

----------

At a paxitus spaceprt, a dirty, hooded cybertronian stepped off a deep space transport ship. He looked up at screens televising the event
    "So...new..." He murmured, a sense of wonder in his eyes

8. Ranger Silver 6

Ranger Silver 6 Bang Bang

"Kind of. Imagine people watching you like this every day."

9. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"Nya reporting from right behind!" said the comparatively small cat like femme also laying on the ground as she poked the black mech's foot.

10. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    The guards outside a solitary confinement cell looked at eachother with dreary expression and knocked on the door.
    " Sora....you're being called up...."
    " You're being given a second chance at being allowed in the population..."

The guards wait for a reply but were met with silence. They decide to brace for the inevitable and unlock the door.
    The first guard is immediately knocked back with a brash headbutt and knocked to the floor.
    "Wha!" The guard manages to mutter before he gains a sharp headwhip to the neck and is knocked out.

The chained up binded Femme grinds her teeth.
    " FOOLISHLY FOOLISH FOOLS WITH A FOOLS STRENGTH THINK THEIR FOOLISH WORDS MATTER!! I ONLY WANT ONE THING!!"She grinds her heels into both guards.
    "SHAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!"

11. TFan2013

TFan2013 Energon Seeker

Flicker flicks her wings nervously beside Flarewing and whispers "Ever get an itch you can't scratch because everyone is watching?" She was back in her cerulean armor with silver lining.

Shadowshot's face was neutral but inside he wanted to kill his boss for forcing him on stage for this. He suddenly holds back a sneeze.
    And now someone is talking about me.

12. vatarian

vatarian Hive Princess

The enormous shape of Axios transformed and landed next to Blitzkrieg, purple-grey and red chassis towering over the general for a moment before the femme bent into a deep bow, dentas flashing.

"Sir,"

The newly-made bodyguard of the Decepticon General adressed him respectfully. She followed him inside, wingtips brushing the frame of the doorway as she entered.

13. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Vile sighs
    "Point being, this past week, we did what many called impossible."
    Clawed fingers wrap around Vile's shoulder

"Why don't you let me finish?"
    The mech says

Vile nods and walks out of the way.

The mech reveals his face, the skeletal toothy grin smiles widely as he looks at his group.
    "Darkwaves, your founder has returned, and will be here to help us bring the end of EVERYONE ELSE!!!!"

"I see."
    Blade says as he turns back to Emboss
    "What I will say, not a bad speech so far."

14. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

"I just got off my block. Bombshock reporting." A tall, darker looking bot said as he entered the premises.

"Oi! Ah'm tryin' to get in position and yer' gettin' in my way!" Junction shouted through the comms.

"Aahhh leave the boss alone old timer. Dynames reportin' in sir." A green truck said as he slid to a halt and transformed. "Got a lock somewhere..."

15. agentSAP2006

agentSAP2006 Avatar by Sprite

News Credits:
    ((I think you guys missed Spams' posts.))

Out in the crowd, Blitzer and Freewheel cheered for Blade and his friends.

Also out in the crowd was a mech with dustercoat-like armor, wearing a visor to hide the fact that he seemed to be keeping an optic on Blitzer.

In an underground bunker, a eyepatch wearing mech watched the ceremony while smoking a cygar.

16. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    Suddenly over the Team Regenesis comms came the gruff voice of Retrofit: "SPARKDAMMIT, NYA!! WHERE IN SOLUS'S NAME HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR SKIDPLATE OFF TO NOW?!"

17. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    Vuvoraz ate her energon dumpling with a sweet smile as she laid on a futon in her apartment.
    " Subarashi! o (^-^o)"
    The door opens and her roommate walks in.
    "Nyah! Guys In this city are so easy! They buy booze and I drink all of it! To bad I can't get drunk! "

Vuvoraz bounces up with a smile.
    "XD Cheshire-chan!"

18. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

"Axios, Bombshock, welcome," Blitzkrieg said. "Make yourselves comfortable-"

Blitzkrieg was cut off by his comm pinging.

"-I'll be right with you," he finished as he answered his comm. "Blitzkrieg here. What is it, Carknon?"

"Nya!" Crossfire gasped, rolling over slightly to look back at the small femme. "What're you doing here? I told you to stay with the ship!"

Fireball cocked his head at the sight of the mech, releasing an inquisitive "Mmph hm-hmmrph?"

He didn't know who this mech was.

19. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

"Well if it ain't the beautifully talented Retrofit! Those mods you made on my gun? THEY'RE JAMMIN' MY ROUNDS!" Dynames barked as he fired a few shots into the air to draw the guards away. "COME AND GET ME BOOOYS!"

20. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

"I'm behind Crossy!" Nya cheered gleefully over the comm. "That ship was getting too boring."