Universe Hot Shot with Jolt - Abandoned Features?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nexucon Prime, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Nexucon Prime

Nexucon Prime Herald of Unicron

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    image.jpg image.jpg Okay, first off, I am not sure if this goes here. If not, can a mod move this thread to where it goes?

Anyway, to my main point:
    I got a Universe Hotshot today (partly to see why people hated it so much) and after figetting with the arms, I noticed that if you take the backpack parts off... There is a space that Jolt can fit in perfectly but it seems like the concept was abandoned as it needed something like a peg for Jolt to connect too which is not there.

I also noticed that the backpack pieces can actually plug into his arms for some reason as well. I'm not sure if anyone has noticed this before, but have any of you noticed this before?

2. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

The backpack pieces plugging into the arms is well-known, and the redeco of the mold (as Dion) actually mentions it in fiction.

3. Nexucon Prime

Nexucon Prime Herald of Unicron

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Ah, I didn't know about that. Honestly I found it by accident... But my bigger question is about Jolt... Because it feels as if he should have been able to connect... But either Hot Shot or Jolt is just missing the peg to connect...