Universe Classics G1 color Starscream

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by S250, Sep 25, 2008.

1. 1987olds442

1987olds442 Cam Maximus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Well now it gives me an excuse to finally do a Thundercracker repaint of the first release :D 

2. openchallenge

openchallenge It's own reward

the more i look at it, i like that the the plastic looks less waxy. i hope they do that to the movie toys as well. but i dont like that the backs of the intakes are red. it breaks up the shape of the jet mode.

3. webz

webz Banned

Ebay:
    I hope they make a new Classics Voyager Prime based on the big rig I saw on the road this morning on the way to work. It was HUGE. The cab alone was probably 11feet high, and close to 25 feet long. It was a giant long nose bigger than anything I've ever seen on a public road. It was too dark to see what make it was, but jeebus is was a biggun. I drive a 1987 Chevy s-10 Blazer, and looking out my window, I only saw the bottom of the passenger-side door! Heck, you'd need a ladder just to get IN the truck....

It would make an impressive Classics remake of Optimus Prime... maybe even a Leader class Classics.... hmmmm... *drools*

PS... Hint to Michael Bay.... use THAT truck for Prime in #3, and he'd EASILY be large enough to look Megatron eye-to-eye...

4. Jericho

Jericho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Technically this is not G1 coloring. The original classics was G1, this is cartoon coloring.