Unitedbot's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by MrMark, Jan 2, 2008.

1. Red Hope

Red Hope Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Very awesome collection! I love to see the newer TFs and get an idea on how they look. Always neat to see.

I was curious, where in the world did you get that Transforming Thomas the Train? And how much is it? My nephew would love that!

2. MrMark

MrMark Minifigure

News Credits:
    Locustreign organised a group buy a year or so ago. I belive they were from KO toys.

3. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Dude, I reeeeeeeeeeally like your collection. You collect all the same lines as me! :bowdown: 

4. MrMark

MrMark Minifigure

News Credits:
    Cheers, thanks for the comments. They are all boxed away now so I have to check back on here to have a look myself :) 

5. MrMark

MrMark Minifigure

News Credits:
    Update bump.

[​IMG]

6. kraven

kraven Decepticon

Love it! Nice collection, looks great. In a couple of the more crowded pics I feel like I can hear, *grumble grumble* "scoot over!", "you scoot over!", "Do you see how close to the edge i am!?", "would you guys shut up! we're gonna be in here a long time and I dont wanna hear you fighting!!"... lol

7. MrMark

MrMark Minifigure

News Credits:
    LOL, thanks for your comments,

I agree there was an overcrowding problem which was mainly due to me wanting to have a shelf per faction/toyline. This led to overcrowding, in fact Inferno is in the Classic setup but you can only make out his head , just.
    Detolfs are nice but they are not wide enough really each shelf does have good hight so I really needed to get some stacking platforms but instead I used dvd cases and books which wasn't ideal.

However as they are all packed away now so I guess they are in stasis.

Which means I have two detolfs which i need to sell as they are to fragile to store away.