United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. cynw32618

cynw32618 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They didn’t have 3 Reflectors, but when I was there they had 2 of them. Checking the website they’re still there, they ‘may’ have a third in stock somewhere not on the site but stashed away? I wouldn’t like to guarantee it though.

With my Impactor one of the leg panels wasn’t pinned in all the way so it kept coming away from the body:
    46888E7D-7EF9-4953-A79A-D29BBBB11844.jpeg

Also, the long pin that goes through his chest wasn’t put through all the way on mine (see here):
    78EF7264-95FC-44E6-9B3F-155400B5B483.jpeg F65E6E2F-9C3E-47B6-808B-58DCCA9BB48E.jpeg
    But it doesn’t affect the transformation at all, & when I looked at the others in their packaging they all had this same issue. I have the Fan Vote 3-Pack Impactor as well & he doesn’t have this, so I don’t know if that’s linewide or just a few that ended up here.

• Like Like x 2
  2. I-Primus

I-Primus Well-Known Member

cheers. Opening him tomorrow so I’ll check.

• Like Like x 1
  3. cynw32618

News Credits:
    For what it’s worth he really is a wonderful toy (if the QC is good!), for me as a fan of the original comics he’s one I would have got anyway but he surprised me with his height and fun. Definitely one of the highlights of Siege for me.

And to anyone still on the fence about him, the Single Pack head actually looks pretty good in person, quite a sullen and dour expression that’s hard to capture in photos.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Cheers, bud, just had to give mine a love tap on the chest pin to even it out. He's ended up with a wee bit of extra battle damage, like a wee bullet wound at knurled end but the chestplate's more evenly secure now. I think the extra waggle at the unsecured side was what was giving me the feeling something was "off" about his chest during transformation.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Phil the drummist

Phil the drummist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I didn’t take a picture but the Optimus Prime/Starscream Cyberverse 2-pack is now half price in Tesco, £15. Not enough to tempt me but it’s not a bad deal if Cyberverse is your jam.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 1love1984

1love1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Transformers Aithentics in B&M Basingstoke, £7.99 each, had megs,bee, prime and grimlock

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  7. Phil the drummist

News Credits:
    Picked up Mirage from Smyths earlier. No Impactor and no shelf sticker for him either, I thought he was in the same wave?

I did see Studio Series Crankcase though. Not sure if he’s been spotted before?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  8. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He is, as are Barricade and a repacked Sixgun, whose wave was skipped here.

Apparently not. Picture if anyone else sees him please!

• Like Like x 1
  9. JonzyYT

JonzyYT Studio Series is great again!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Just spotted SS Crankcase at Wallsend smyths. 7 available.

10. Omegastoopreme

Omegastoopreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Phil the drummist

News Credits:
    Yep everyone else was there but no Impactor. I thought he was just sold out but there wasn’t even a sticker for him. Weird.

If he hasn’t been posted by tomorrow afternoon I will nip back and grab a pic.

• Like Like x 1
  12. AlienKing

AlienKing Well-Known Member

Almost a month and still no update on the Siege Skywarp listing on Amazon.
    Has anyone tried contacting them to see what's happening?

13. cynw32618

News Credits:
    Sorry mate, only just seen this. It must be the whole run, or at least a sizeable run of the regular pack Impactor as my new one is the same, but as you can see on the 3 pack (IDW) version the pin goes clean through both sides.
    34FE1E73-0BC9-465B-B340-0F663E68FAF5.jpeg
    For what it’s worth, Impactor already has a hand missing (and battle damage paint!) so if anyone was going to have a war wound on his chest it’d be him ;)  I’ve realised it doesn’t bother me much & is fine in both modes, plus I know I have far less finesse than you... If you can’t do it there’s no way I can!

I haven’t got Skywarp on order with Amazon, but I did have Greenlight with them and they kept me on the hook for months before finally stating he was unavailable (I lucked out getting him elsewhere, but could have paid a premium I’d waited that long)

When the same thing started happening with the Fan Vote 3 Pack I just bought it elsewhere & cancelled. Now there’s nothing wrong keeping the preorder open if you haven’t paid for it (some people have been getting charged for Amazon on preorders now apparently) but I doubt you’ll get it, I think you’ll probably get an email in a month or so saying it’s unavailable.

You ‘may’ luck out now the Earthrise Starscream is coming, as I’m sure a Skywarp will be made eventually & others will likely sell theirs, or you may want to wait for that yourself. So long story he ‘may’ come out, but based on my past experience it’s not looking too good sorry.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm still waiting on the fan vote three pack from Amazon UK too, should have got it from Kapow d'oh.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Well to be honest it's because I missed on one attempt and I was doing it by hand with tools as I don't have a vice or suitable clamps! It's only a tiny chink and I'm much happier with a more secure chest. Unfortunately tapping the knurled end back in is hardest as it takes more force than actually tapping it out would as working t'other end would act as a force multiplier but doing so to remount the whole plate seemed equally ballache-y so I risked it.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Neo-Primus

Neo-Primus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had to have them check the boxes on the very top for my Impactor, Barricade and Brunt. All were listed as in stock but not on display lol.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Xaran Alamas

Xaran Alamas The Snow Guard

Ebay:
    Update on my previous Sutton Toymaster/Toybarnhaus situation! In addition to the Springers and Starscream reported before they've added several more Siege figures to their stock, to be honest the Transformer section looked recently restocked. They now have several Refraktors, Hounds, Red Alerts and Brunts. They also still have TR Huffer and Road Burn on discount as well as a variety of Cyberverse, Bot Bots and Movie figures :)  funnily enough my online order of a Brunt arrived this morning too but I couldn't resist picking a second one up in town. I always intended to get more than one of him to use as a troop builder. I also picked up Red Alert and Movie Decepticon Berserker because he looks cool and was on discount :D 

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    That's still a lot more then I've seen in the Redhill one recently, didn't look today though.

19. Phil the drummist

News Credits:
    Crankcase on the shelves in my local smyths.

They’d restocked on Siege as well so picked up an Impactor. Might go back for Sixgun at the weekend.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ratchet101

Ratchet101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They are restocking over there already? We still haven’t got any over here!