United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Series 2 ones have green bubbles. series one has red (Series 3 is Orange)

2. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I think you misunderstood my question. Was the TLK Voyager you mentioned being sighted a new mold or was it the Voyager Optimus mold reused from AoE? By which I mean the long-nosed truck AoE Optimus redesign mold, not the AoE Evasion mold.
    I already have the AoE Voyager long-nosed Optimus mold, so I wouldn't want the TLK Voyager Optimus if it was the same long-nosed mold reused from AoE.
    I'd certainly like some different TR figures to show up in discount stores other than the Quake/Krok wave, which I already have. Heck, I never even saw wave one TR Deluxes or Voyagers in my neck of the woods. Actually, barely ANY TR or PotP figures made it to my local stores. Same is happening with Siege figures now too. No wonder I've lost a huge chunk of enthusiasm for any new figures when announced and/or sighted.

Last edited: May 4, 2019
  3. simond

simond Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Only place I’ve seen wave two in the wild has been Entertainer. Still waiting to see any individual or 8 pack ones though

4. Hawkmother

Hawkmother Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yeah Entertainer Arndale has the Krok-Quake wave. I didn't have those two so getting them discounted was welcome, but I would hope Kup and Topspin would pop up. Unfortunately no, it was just 6 Twinfernos. I already have him. 'Sigh'

Entertainer Bolton still has some Legends gems but no Deluxes, and Smythes Middlebrook is entirely Siege now.

5. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Krok and Quake appear in TWO Titans Returm cases: they're 1 per case in wave 5 with two each of Perceptor, Kup and Topspin and this case had reasonable distribution in 2017. Since then Krok and Quake have shown up in the grey imported wave 4 revision 1 with two each of Twinferno and Triggerhappy. Entertainer had these, so did Home Bargains

6. Hawkmother

Ebay:
    This makes sense, there are a lot of Triggerhappy's shelfwarming various outlets in Manchester. I love Triggerhappy, it's almost a shame to see him being unloved.

It does make sense however that he, Twinferno, Quake and Krok would gain their late stage shelfwarming reputation when you compare them to their wave mates. To casuals or basically anyone that isn't the D tiers Deceptagoon and Autonobodies like me, who would you rather go for? Somewhat more famour characters like Hot Rod, Kup and Perceptor....or Quake?

7. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Colindale ASDA has new Cyberverse One Steps, I saw Wheeljack, Hot Rod and Energon Axe attack Optimus Prime.

8. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Last edited: May 5, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Siege Soundwave & Starscream into Smyths Cribbs Causeway, didn't notice either of the leader class or any of the deluxes there. Also had some LTK leader Megatron at £44:99.

• Like Like x 2
  10. saucesmithco

saucesmithco Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Forbidden Planet London have Siege Prowl, Ironhide, Sixgun, Soundwave, Lazerbeak/Ravage.

11. simond

simond Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just spotted wave 2 individual Botbots at Crayford Sainsburys for £3 each
    54EA263A-C609-4843-839B-3E33AD288327.jpeg

12. zoso1900

zoso1900 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    In London on vacation, any shops sell 3rd party, Masterpiece or KO transformers around here?

13. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Can try Orbital Comics or Forbidden planet near Leister Square station (quite close to each other).

• Like Like x 1
  14. Gingerchris

News Credits:
    Found Voyager Nitro and Scorn at Great Yarmouth B&M. So along with Hound and Megatron they've now had four of the TLK Voyagers in that branch. Still one Megatron left if anyone in my neck of the woods is interested.
    Is the TLK Voyager Optimus mentioned earlier further confirmed? Or was that just an error? What are the case breakdowns for these? Ignoring any Optimus, I'm assuming two of each to a case (2x Hound and Megatron, 2x Scorn and Nitro)?

• Like Like x 1
  15. JonzyYT

JonzyYT New Member

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Forbidden planet Newcastle now has SS Crowbar. Err I mean Crankcase. Totally Crankcase. Also selling Marvel Legends Infinity Gauntlet and Iron Man helmet if anyone is interested.

16. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    Wrexham Entertainer had BotBots series 2 single & 5-packs today. Also had the Bee movie Legion wave with Cliffjumper.

Nothing of note in B&M Bargains, besides lots of Bee movie stuff scattered everywhere, and a TLK Nitro Zeus. No sign of correct shelf labels to even tell what everything was priced at either.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hawkmother

Ebay:
    Middlebrook Smyths has had Series 2 Botbots for a few weeks now. I'm heading into Bury early next week so will check there too.

Didn't see any TLK figures in B(alls)&M(ingin') this week, just some one step changers from RID and those massive hideous hollow RID Bumblebee THINGS.

18. Gingerchris

News Credits:
    With the Bumblebee Movie getting home release next week, does anyone know if the supermarkets are offering any bonus extras/freebies, specifically with Blu-ray?

19. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Dunno if it's the Bluray specifically but in one of the UK TF FB group threads a fella reported that:
    Plus a photo of the offer Standee:
    60095346_828446707548303_3446466764026675200_n.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. we_are_forest

we_are_forest I blame Powerglide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube:
    Absolutely nowt in Hucknall B&M as per usual. Only had those RiD Titans and the smaller solid RiD figures.

Got quite excited to see that they'd reduced the Ghostbusters Select figures a little but they only had the same 3 zombie figures they've had for the past few months.

Something tells me someone doesn't give two hoots about Hucknall's toy section.