United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. kaijubot-uk

kaijubot-uk Keep Running

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    In other, lesser, news Manchester Arndale Wilkos finally have Series 4 Tiny Turbos in. They might be a bit low on Swoops though, after I accidentally ripped a head off the first one due to a stuck balljoint.

2. Omegastoopreme

Omegastoopreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    called round a few as soon as they opened, nowt in southend, basildon, chelmsford or thurrock :( 

3. joetele

joetele Non-entity

I'll be checking Cardiff Home Bargains today for myself and @Art Vandelay - I'm not anticipating much because it took us about a month longer in Wales to get the TR deluxes. You'd love to think that with Hasbro UK being based in Newport we might get stuff sooner, but history has continuously proven otherwise.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did they actually have the Krok Wave in B&M in the last couple of months (not earlier in the year) - or was it in actuallity only TOFS & Home Bargains that had them ?

5. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    I saw it report as being spotted in HB in one Facebook sighting but there was zip in my locals, I do wonder if that fella had mixed up his bargain shops.

6. dacamper

dacamper lurking in the shadows

News Credits:
    No Chaos in HB Eastleigh (apart from the many shelf stackers in the way) but I did score a Triggerhappy so I’m happy. They also had 2x Twinfernos.

Home Bargains, I thought you’d lost the faith when you let B&M get all the Transformers, but this is restoring my faith in you.

• Like Like x 2
  7. WayS'L'

WayS'L' Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oldham, the big one next to the Matalan has two for my fellow North West chums. Hurry! Before the scalpers get there!

• Like Like x 1
  8. kaijubot-uk

kaijubot-uk Keep Running

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I didn't even know there was a second one in Oldham. The town center Home Bargains didn't have any. The Entertainer did have Hun-Grrr and Elita-1.

9. Warpnut

Warpnut Active Member

News Credits:
    Checked Langley Mill, Heanor, Alfreton and Chesterfield, no Chaos sets. Plenty of the Triggerhappy wave, and some of those Last Knight ones with flip over masks.
    The hunt goes on.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
  10. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Smyths Watford has Studio Series Ironhide and Movie Bumblebee wave! They also havw Hun-Gurrs and Elita-1's too.

15415931473192487685295400537455.jpg

11. joetele

joetele Non-entity

No Chaos set in Cardiff Home Bargains (nr Ikea), plenty of Krok, Trigger etc. I took home a Spider-Man for my boy and a Justice League Power Slingers Aquaman for me because it has 90s crazy colours and a free shark.

• Like Like x 1
  12. JazzyHide!!

JazzyHide!! Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Did they have the orange repaint of lockdown there too mate can’t remember his name right now?

13. phantomfish

phantomfish Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've messaged Home Bargains about the availability of The Chaos on Velocitron set. Apparently all the stock they have, which is limited, has been allocated. They may be able to source some in the future, but its unlikely.

Which means, what is out there is out there and when its gone its more than likely gone.
    :(  So it looks like some people will get lucky and everyone else is at the mercy of the scalpers!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes I noticed Omnius just did that & that was why I postulated the point. Be a bit vexxing if I made all those trips to B&M and I was going to the wrong shop... Not that it matters now as I found Krok and Quake in Home Bargains on Saturday.

Speaking of B&M though they have some Ghostbusters Diamond Select Exclusives now - they had Gozer, Walter Peck & Slimed Venkman in the Bury St. Edmunds branch on Sunday. I'd have Bought Venkman if he had an alternative head - but he has such a goofy expression it wasn't very appealing - no idea how much they cost as there was no shelf label.

I just got some nice Hotwheels too on my recent supermarket shopping trip ; a dispicable Me 2 vehicle, a Blue Batmobile (Not sure what its from looks a bit Brave and the Bold style or maybe the replacement animated one) and they also are re-distributing the Enterprise now too.
    Last week in a different wave I saw the James Bond Astin Martin and a Blue Animated Batmobile. The Cruella D'ville car is still around too.
    I love when you find a cool random repack - I've seen Fast & The Furious cars, Jetsons cars, and a Black Halo Warthog recently too just randomly in a new case (usually 1 a case). as for the non-branded ones - I kinda wished i'd been collecting the chess set ones they are acually rather nice Oh and there is a new Dinosaur car too that looks like a Tricerotops on wheels - a nice complement to the Stegasaurus on wheels that has been out a few months.

I have heard rumours the back to the Future stuff is popping up again too but I've not found it yet. Poundland have generic hotwheels decorated as Justice Leage too (7 different kinds) £1. each.

• Like Like x 1
  15. legham

legham Well-Known Member

No sign of Velocitron (or TR deluxes) at Home Bargains Salisbury.

I also phoned the store in Amesbury but there were no box sets on the shelf.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  16. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Yes they did!, they had a couple behind on the top right peg... but rifling through them (looking for a Jazz) a whole bunch fell down, and I mjust have covered them with a Crowbar...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    No Chaos sets in Wrexham Home Bargains this morning either. Only TF related thing they had was a single TLK Megatron toy from the simpler kids' range.

18. Crankcase79

Crankcase79 Powermaster

News Credits:
    I checked home bargains in Leeds city centre and they haven't received any chaos on velocitron sets. The manager I spoke to was kind enough to take my details and put a post in the WhatsApp group used by managers to try to track one down for me. He says he'll call me if he finds one, he seemed a genuine guy so fingers crossed.

The krok, quake, twinferno and triggerhappy figs I've seen in the last few weeks were in home bargains and the original factory shops. 7.99 and 10.00 respectively.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Ratchet101

Ratchet101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Three chaos sets in Larne home bargins. Well two now if you catch my drift. Hun-gurrr my be a pain to track down here, but at least I have Nautica now.

• Like Like x 1
  20. sunnyswipe

sunnyswipe autobot

News Credits:
    Phoned up Stockton Home Bargains, was told they didn't have any in stock.
    The staff member I spoke too actually rang me back an hour later saying she'd come across some! Was really great of her to ring me back, can't wait to get this set opened

• Like Like x 2