United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. motorthing

motorthing We woz robbed

News Credits:
    They were £24.99 in Leyton and Old Kent Road B&Ms initially and then went to a tenner at various times when the boxes had been mauled to near unsellable condition. Still one Jetfire in Old Kent. No Starscream or others when I looked this last weekend. London as usual bringing up the rear.

If I see a Smokescreen I may pick up for yet another custom. If.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Collectotron

Collectotron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi guys thurmaston Asda had 3 Titans return kickbacks and 2 gnaws (now one ) at the price of £11.97 they had two Titans return twinferno and one breakaway or is it getaway sorry I forgot they Had plenty of the combiner force crash combiners they also had about 4 3 step drifts 1 3 step bee a variety of rod one steps one Titans return crashbash as well as 1 nightbeat

3. Collectotron

Collectotron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yesterday Leicester entertainer had plenty of combiner wars shockwave and wreck gar for £10 bit they also had the deal of buy 1 get 1 free they also had rid minicon 4 packs at £10 they had rod warriors at £8 they had crash combiners at £18 rod one steps at £11 various rod legions but there was no price on the shelf the also has Titans return voyager Optimus and combiner wars scattershot at £27 each ! And there was also various rid minicon there as well IMG_5085.JPG

4. hellhound

hellhound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No Seekers, RiD Minicon armour packs or minicon deployers in Amesbury B&M.

There is however, a couple of sets of the Sky Reign CW limbs. Also for just £3, a really cheap 3 3/4" soldier action figure with what appears to be a KO of the original G I Joe Fang helicopter...

5. Matt TooFast4U

Matt TooFast4U Needs a life

Checked in at Cribbs Causeway today...

Toys R Us had an ever dwindling shelf space being slowly overrun by Marvel stuff, I believe. Still has the ridiculously priced Platinum Sets (Autobot Heroes £199.99, One Shall Stand One Shall Fall £99.99) amongst some £20 Warrior Class figures. They also had Legends Wreck Gar and Wheelie at £5.99 each, according to the tag...next to Titan Masters for the same price!
    They only had one Voyager Optimus and one Voyager Megatron at the reduced price of £16.49, but Megatron is now sat at home beside me (had some horrible excess plastic stopping the arm from locking though). Leader Soundwave was there too.

Smyths had plenty of cheapo Combiner Force Warriors at £12.49 each, CW Wave 5 Voyagers at £9.99 each and Titans Return Voyagers at £18.99. Only Generations deluxes were Scourge and Highbrow (hah) at £14.99 a pop.

Asda is a barren wasteland, but they had Rouge One on DVD so all is forgiven.

B&M had that RiD Sideswipe vs Anvil floating around for some acceptable price under a tenner, and plenty of those awful "Robot Heroes" combiners.
    Also £25 Skywarps.

I really hope TR Wave 4 materialises soon. Also surprised at no apparent TLK street date breakages. How polite. Grr.

6. numbat

numbat Legends Class

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    TRU in Stirling had a good selection of TR Deluxes reduced to £12.49 (I noticed Hot Rod, Getaway, Scourge, Doublecross, Triggerhappy) yesterday. Otherwise shelves full of overpriced RID figures, with poor variety.

7. LeAwesome1

LeAwesome1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Broadside and Sky Shadow have been removed from the Smyths website! Yay.

8. Matt TooFast4U

Matt TooFast4U Needs a life

I mean, I don't want either of them, but the Deluxes are what I'm concerned about. Hoping Wave 4 doesn't go the way of Combiner Wars Wave 2 and that RiD Wave with Bisk and Ratchet.
    Then again, they'll probably turn up at B&M in a years time anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  9. LeAwesome1

News Credits:
    Its annoying for me because one of the main ones I want from this wave is Broadside; I don't know what it is about it, but I just need to have it. Maybe because I am going for all the triple changes.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Maybe it's your innate sense of TF Awesomeness which his Sidesness has in SPADES!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I couldn't risk my final Wrecker getting Wave-skipped but I do hope he gets on UK shelves, this figure needs all the love it can get!

• Like Like x 1
  11. awesomeist guy

awesomeist guy the one REAL prime

News Credits:
    Found today at B&Ms somercotes

Attached Files:

12. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Found the skyreign limbs and skywarp in b&m chester.

Got skywarp and the 3 i need. Ots not bad tbh. Al together they should be about £100 and they added up to £55 there Nice one

13. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    Smyth's have popped TLK Voyager Optimus onto their website for £32.99 (pfft!). Good job he's out of stock, or I'd have nabbed one and spent the night hating my lack of plastic-crack restraint.

Stock expected from the 24th April, apparently.

14. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just noticed the skyreign limbs have English instructions and a second set in japanese. Never seen that before
    [​IMG]

15. LeAwesome1

News Credits:
    I am now immensely jealous of you

• Like Like x 1
  16. LeAwesome1

News Credits:
    I find it almost incredible that when you look up "transformers" on Forbidden Planet's website, it says there are 147 results that are actually toys, but as soon as you apply the "in stock" filter, it magically decreases to three! The only things in stock are Fort Max, Liokaiser and Year of the Goat Optimus Prime.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Fings crossed only temporarily!

18. dacamper

dacamper lurking in the shadows

News Credits:
    I was out and about Portsmouth way so...

B&M Fareham had the usual Sky Reign limbs but also those oversized brightly-coloured CW Protectobot knock offs (of Rook, Firstaid, Streetwise sort of things) all 3.

Smyths Fareham had TR HotRod & Firedrive reduced to £14.99, Voyager TR Optimus Prime & Diac reduced to £18.99 and CW Scattershot reduced to £10.

B&M Portsmouth had the usual Sky Reign limbs, the oversized CW KOs but also the big Skywarp without price, alas no Starscream.

Attached Files:

19. Rack n Ruin

Rack n Ruin Wrecker

News Credits:
    So, highlights of a quick sweep of west Ipswich today:

TRU: TR Ravage and TR Laserbeak still, plus CW Buzzsaw. TR Bumblebee and TR Kickback also (no Gnaw). TR Triggerhappy and TR Doublecross reduced to £12.49. TR Megatron, seemingly at £24.99. Pricing error?

Copdock Tesco: No TR at all.

Whitehouse Asda: TR Hot Rod, Triggerhappy and Breakaway. The only Breakaway came away with me. Multiples of TR Bumblebee, 1x TR Kickback, 3x TR Gnaw (of which one came away with me).

• Like Like x 1
  20. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    If I remember correctly my CW Blackjack had the same kind of thing.