United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    was reported a few weeks back: Shockwave,Pipes,Buzzsaw,Chopshop,Rodimus,Skywarp,Groove & Viper.

Since i know you're in Swindon, Bridgehead B&M definitely had them, dunno about Tescos B&M.

£5.99 iirc

• Like Like x 1
  2. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Would that be Deployer Fracture ?

I noticed when I was in Ipswich B&M recently that the Minicons are actually American Packaging same as the Combiner Wars Autobots are.

Fingers crossed I can find a Crazybolt in the new year before they all vanish.
    I don't suppose Argos is going to sort out the complete pigs ear they are making out of their Transformers offerings anytime soon - if they don't make the effort to return or sell off on the cheap to a clearance wholesaler all those Hotspots and Cyclonus they are NEVER going to get any Titan Returns until at least the end of 2017 - even if they reduced them to £8 of something they still might have trouble shifting them all - especially when they no longer have much in the way of the limbs to go with them bar Combaticon limbs.

Also I hope the Supermarkets wake up a bit in 2017 when it comes to toys they have all been terrible it's all Girls toys & bland bag and barely anything - not just Transfomers either they also ignored Rogue One too.
    One of my Tesco has a bizarre fetish for huge shelf space taking Nerf Guns and Paw Patrol - they had 12 foot + of Paw Patrol toys it was 6 units wide and two shelves high of just Paw Patrol stuff. even more insane it all sold too.

3. BigPhill

BigPhill Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    To be honest, it's not just the UK Supermarkets doing this. Sales on the toys were way down for The Force Awakens so Rogue One toys have been severely under-ordered worldwide.

4. Max Tower

News Credits:
    Yes Indeed It's been saying as much in the Toy Industry trade press.
    Which is a bit annoying for those who'd like a Tie Striker or a U-wing toy ; But great for TRU who do sell that stuff I guess.

5. Master Disaster

Master Disaster Well-Worn Member

News Credits:
    I've got £70 'worth' of TRU voucher. Anyone know what that is in real money?

6. FortMax123

FortMax123 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone know of any tescos in Bristol that have £10 deluxes and voyagers?

7. duckstar

duckstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just spotted in Smyths. Had 3 Bees and a Strongarm.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Master Disaster

Master Disaster Well-Worn Member

News Credits:
    If people just stop making yellow plastic, Hasbro will be forced to stop using so much of it.

• Like Like x 4
  9. Braddock

Braddock Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It seems like the Home of Bargains has been left behind in the TF toy race with the USA-STL-B+M link in place, but I ventured down to my local (Colchester) today, the only TF piece was a 1001 sticker Rescue Bots book for 2 quid, ho hum.
    For other plastics lovers, they had re-stocked the mini Hero-Mashers (I added Ghost Rider and Green Goblin to the collection), and they have got the 'Monster' Mashers at 4 quid, no surprises there, who were they aimed at exactly?
    I was tempted by the cool Zootropolis car but didn't, and whilst I would love the TF Mashers Op and Megs for the desk which appear to be back yet again, at seven quid they were a bit too much (don't judge me, they are great fun, gotta love a pointing Op hand, and Megs hand/mace swap, he looks better with the Bulkhead gun though).

Oh, they have the SW Force Awakens figures at 3 quid too.

Laters.

10. Percy

Percy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  11. Vertex

Vertex Still Rockets Redglare

News Credits:
    Smyths in Charlton had:

Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 3.13.05 PM.png

as well as

Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 3.12.27 PM.png

and

Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 3.12.41 PM.png

Mindwipe, Weirdwolf & Highbrow at about 16 quid, plus NuRiD Warriors for a tenner; they had Quillfire, Scorponok, Windblade, Power Surge Prime, and 'Bee.

Also present at super-cheap rates:

Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 2.36.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 2.36.39 PM.png

Bought Strongarm, got excited and made a thread in the News and Rumors forum before I noticed here that duckstar had seen them first. So I put a note on the thread to that effect as I think that means they get the news credit if there is one! :) 

Oh well. Thrilling days in the cold and misty city....

• Like Like x 3
  12. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Like Like x 4
  13. Max Tower

News Credits:
    I just tried to buy the new one step changers (drift/Optimus/bee) in Sainsbury's (and they had some repacks too) but they have a new barcode number and they didn't scan so they wouldn't let me have them. but they are out there other than The Entertainer it seems.

Is that Tesco an especially large one as when I go in large Tescos I always come out very disappointed.

14. 1love1984

1love1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    20161230_160733.jpg 20161230_160722.jpg Also spotted Wv3 titans legends in Tesco Winchester. Managed to get gnaw for £7 as they havent priced them up yet.☺

Just need wv3 titan masters to show up now.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Thats one hell of a wall of Screamers and Skywarps. I guess we arent going to see restocks of Ultra Magnus...

I havent even seen wave 2 legends yet...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Miragen

Miragen Dinobot Warrior

....and Leader Sixshot...

.....and I hope these and the TRU glut of Soundwaves doesn't reduce our chances of seeing Sixshot in shops

...but then that's what we feared for the wave 3 legends. Really good to see them make an appearance too!

• Like Like x 1
  17. LeAwesome1

LeAwesome1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought myself Triggerhappy, Hot Rod, Twinferno and Megatron, all for £56 in Toys R Us, pretty good bargain if you ask me!

18. motorthing

motorthing Too old for this $hit

News Credits:
    No Legends in the EnromoTesco in Streatham. I might get a chance to look in the Woolwich one tomorrow.

19. Exinferis

Exinferis Liberate me Ex Inferis!

If anyone's interested A1toys has a sale on. I got SDCC Fort Max for £99.99, the Perceptor and Blaster Platinum set for £24.99 and the horrid Trump-colour Astrotrain and Blitzwing Platinum set for £19.99, just because I love Astrotrain and couldn't resist at that price. There's also the Seekers Platinum set for £24.99 and the Insecticons platinum set for £19.99.

Dirge Thrust Ramjet - Decepticon Seeker Squadron - Platinum Edition - Transformers - Hasbro - Transformers - Shop by Brand
    Insecticons 3 Pack - Platinum Edition - Transformers - Hasbro - Transformers - Shop by Brand
    Blitzwing Astrotrain - Triple Changer - Platinum Edition - Transformers - Transformers - Shop by Brand
    Perceptor And Blaster - Autobot Intel Ops - Platinum Edition - Transformers - Hasbro - Transformers - Shop by Brand
    SDCC 2016 Exclusive Fortress Maximus - Transformers - Exclusives

Really wanted LG31 Fort Max, but for the first time ever I've been priced out of getting him, so the SDCC one will have to do.

Anyho, hope everyone had a good Xmas; I've got the flu so was a write off for me!

• Like Like x 3
  20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Tescos, and not that many Tescos, are the only place they've been seen.