United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Asda Cribbs Causeway have TR Titan Masters Wave 2, Legends Wave 1 and Deluxe, two each of Blurr and Skullcruncher plus one of Scourge. Display is now the opposite side of the aisle just past the Lego display.

TRU have yet another case of TR Wave 1 Legends plus another MP Bumblebee to keep the other two company (NEVERMORE - barcode will be sent shortly). They also had two of the huge RID Bumblebee's to go out, didn't see a price.

Smyths just had TR Wave 1 Leaders.

2. Transmit Him

Transmit Him Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Smyths Cheltenham - I picked up the only deluxe (Skullsmasher). Beyond that there was only a Sentinel Prime and a lot of RiD. All the discounted Ultra Magnuses and Combiner War torsos have gone even.

3. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Thanks for that, I grabbed Apeface and Brawn. Still Clobber and Skytread left there. Popped into smyths too while I was there, definitely no wave two in the Thurrock branch yet.

4. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    Update: Got what I wanted, thanks!

I gotta say this: You Brits are continue to be some of the nicest folks I've met online. :) 

Never ever minding this annoying foreigner repeatedly interrupting your domestic sightings thread, always cooperative, never questioning my fields of interest... Whenever someone tells me that the British allegedly don't like us Germans, I respond with "you met the wrong people, obviously."

5. hellhound

hellhound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Andover ASDA has re-arranged the toy shelves. No CW or TR (or any space for them). Just some RiD one step changers, RiD Warriors (Windblade & Scorponok) and space for RiD Power Surgers (or something like that).

6. Underlord

Underlord Frontier Psychiatrist.

News Credits:
    Clacton UK, where houses randomly explode
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    No problem, you're always welcome here, and you would be more than welcome to post in the http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...y-discussion-16416.html?posted=1#post13888780 if you want.
    don't I know it, but Smyth's had tr Soundwave. I got the only scourge they had :) 

7. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Can confirm TR Soundwave at both Leeds Smyths, sadly no Astrotrains as yet, though Kirkstall had the ladders out next to the TF display and only a smattering of Sentinels so knowing my luck some are due to be put out!

8. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

John Sanders, Ruislip, has all the Wave 2 Titan Masters - Skytread, Clobber, Apeface and Brawn. £7 a pop.

9. Crankcase79

Crankcase79 Powermaster

News Credits:
    I was actually in there at lunchtime Seeaich and didn't see Soundwave so they must have put their stock out in the afternoon. Damn them.

If you spot any Astrotrains let me know mate and I'll keep an eye out as well! I wasn't going to bother with him but the video reviews have turned my head.

10. jon trooper

jon trooper Starscream addict

News Credits:
    Cheers dude! Was able to get slullsmasher and scourge :D 

11. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    I'll probably make a trip Sat/Sun this weekend. Space Choo Choo is a must, especially with an Octane/Tankor in the works. Finally all three Con Triple Changers at Voyager scale. If I see him I shall give you the nod. :thumb 

12. banjoted

banjoted Timelord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Right, so to make sure I've got this right - Asda and Smyths are the best bet for Wave 1 Titans Return deluxes? And Wave 2 isn't out yet?

13. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    Sounds about right, ASDA seem to have gone straight to the Wave 2 Titanmasters and now Smyths seem to be getting in the Wave 2 Voyagers (listed on site as due in stock) and Wave 2 Leader Soundwave (who going by my experience seems is either single packed in-case or maybe packed with Blaster, as there were more Blasters and fewer PMOPs at Crown Point Smyths when I nabbed my Sounders) but both are still on Wave 1 deluxes so far.

14. banjoted

banjoted Timelord

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    OK, ta.

15. scamper

scamper Well-Known Member

anyone know what's lining the shelves in Southampton's TRU? - am hoping for a PM Prime.. heading down on Sunday for a day out...

16. Unclejoe420

Unclejoe420 Well-Known Member

Pity you cant actually order from their site, since I dont have a local branch (which is rather aggravating, to tell you the truth)..

17. Prescient

Prescient Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TR soundwave in smyths Bournemouth, single packed although they have the pm prime and blaster wave.

18. Ultra Ginrai

Ultra Ginrai Well-Known Member

Excellent news. Went after work yesterday and Soundwave hadn't appeared on the shelves yet.

19. darqen

darqen Well-Known Member

Just been to Wallsend Smyths, they had leader Soundwave, one left that i could see as I took one with me. They also have a few PM prime and Blasters, A Sentinel and Galvatron and also a Scourge, Blurr and Skullsmasher lying on the top of the shelf. I could not see a Hardhead, but I didnt have time for a good look and they appeared to only have on each of them.

20. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Asda on Coronation Road have restocked the Wave 2 Titan Masters, with enough for two sets. Also a few of the Wave 1 Legends, and some CW Legends on the top shelf (Chop Shop, Shockwave). No Deluxes.