United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Ultra Ginrai

Ultra Ginrai Well-Known Member

Excellent news. Went after work yesterday and Soundwave hadn't appeared on the shelves yet.

2. darqen

darqen Well-Known Member

Just been to Wallsend Smyths, they had leader Soundwave, one left that i could see as I took one with me. They also have a few PM prime and Blasters, A Sentinel and Galvatron and also a Scourge, Blurr and Skullsmasher lying on the top of the shelf. I could not see a Hardhead, but I didnt have time for a good look and they appeared to only have on each of them.

3. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Asda on Coronation Road have restocked the Wave 2 Titan Masters, with enough for two sets. Also a few of the Wave 1 Legends, and some CW Legends on the top shelf (Chop Shop, Shockwave). No Deluxes.

4. SgtLemon

SgtLemon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bromborough Smyths had 2 Soundwaves before, now only one remains!

5. Seeaich

Seeaich Inaction Master

News Credits:
    For those not near a Smyths, Very's Wave 2 Titans Returns Voyagers are now live for pre-orders with the listing stating they will be in stock from the 3rd September.

Very Astrotrain

Very Alpha Trion

6. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    ASDA Watford yesterday had...

TR Wave 1 Deluxes (all four) for £20,
    TR Wave 2 Titan Masters (Skytread, Clobber and Apeface, I made off with the last Brawn) for £6,

They also had NuRID Wave 3 Warriors Windblade, Power Surge Optimus Prime and Scorponok. Weirdly Thunderhoof was also in the new greeny packaging too. Is he included in wave 3 as well?

7. joetele

joetele Non-entity

Yeah, Tundyhoof is one of the repacks in that wave (it's technically wave 6 or 7 or something) but I suppose it's 3 of 2016.

8. Underlord

Underlord Frontier Psychiatrist.

News Credits:
    Clacton UK, where houses randomly explode
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I've seen quillfire in that packaging as well.

9. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    TRU Brent X has those... uh, I have no idea what they're called. Cyberverse Commanders vs Minicon 2 packs (?) down to £12 from whatever they had before... £16?

10. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Wave 2 TR Deluxes includes Chromedome right? I think that's basically the only other new Hasbro release I'm after for a while. Anyone know when wave 2 is due for release? October/November?

11. WO3004

WO3004 One half of a Duobot

News Credits:
    Smyths Tollgate Colchester had 3 Soundwaves when I went in today. Am I the only one that's being horribly put off these leader class figures because of the head/ helmet thing?

I'll be driving to Shropshire next week, are there any Asda wave 2 Titan Master sightings along the way there in Birmingham, Coventry, etc?

12. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Now. Instock on BBTS.

As Wave 2 Leaders have been seen here and Wave 2 Voyagers are in Smyth computers supposedly arriving this week (pinch of salt) I'd be surprised if we haven't seen wave 2 deluxe here in a week or so. My money would be TRU/The Entertainer since they never got/haven't yet got the Wave 1 deluxe.

13. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    This would make me extremely happy. Chromedome...and maybe a Highbrow as well I think.

14. waraijj

waraijj Well-Known Member

combiner wars Victorion is 72 USD on amazon.com

15. waraijj

waraijj Well-Known Member

how much are the rid warriors going for?
    thanks

---- update

found them 14.97.

thanks for the heads up

16. SgtLemon

SgtLemon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  17. joetele

joetele Non-entity

18. Lothar Hex

Lothar Hex Perverted Sociopath™

News Credits:
    Spotted Leader Soundwave in Portrack Lane Stockton Smyths...and took him. They have have had more but as soon as I spotted one I nabbed him and stopped looking.

19. Exinferis

Exinferis Liberate me Ex Inferis!

Went to Lincoln yesterday, here's the round-up:

B&M: Still has a few Kre-O Devastator sets at £14.99, but these are the ones without Ironhide. A few AoE Power Attackers still kicking around. But they're having a massive move-around of their toy department so I'm holding out some hope of getting new stuff in for the Xmas season.

Asda Living: Major disappointment here. They had some TR Legend class figures. I can't follow what wave is what, but they had Rewind, Stripes and a whole bunch of Wheelies! Poor chap. If I'd not already PO'd him from Japan I may have gotten one. There again, the £12.97 price tag would likely have stopped me!

They had a couple of RiD Warriors, one RiD One-Step and a Voyager sized Steeljaw (3-step?) all at full price and that was about it. Oh wait, they had a few non-transformable light-and-sound deployer things by Dickie for a fiver. 'Bee and 'Swipe. Almost got them, but decided I didn't really want a large plastic version of the small die-cast's I got last week, so left them for a kid to enjoy.

The Entertainer: If I'd not gone in there solely to get the Bravo wave of Mega Bloks Halo figures I'd have been really disappointed! Just a bunch of old RiD Warriors and the Bruticus wave of CW, accompanied by the ever-green AoE chrome Prime/Grimlock set. *Sigh*

TrU: Much, much better! They had pegs full of TR Legends (same as in Asda, but waaaay more!) at £10.99 each. Still too much but strangely cheaper than Asda. Weird. And it looks like Blaster and PMOP are case-mates as they had 3 of each. I left them as I've no interest in either. Didn't have Soundwave though. Not sure I really want him, but wanted to see him in-hand before I dismiss him entirely.

They also had RiD Warriors reduced to £9.99 each so I picked up Fracture and BS Drift as they didn't have many to choose from.

I also grabbed a couple of Minicons for £3.89 each. I got Hammer and Divebomb as there wasn't a lot to choose from at that price, Back being the only other and I already have him. They did have some more Minicons in green packaging for £6.99, but I don't really know who they were.

Sainsbury's: Loads of CW (looked like Wave 2, the Protectobot wave) for £17.00. Yeah, no. No sign of anything newer than that!

So, not a great day TF wise, but thankfully my Legends Skullcruncher and Hardhead arrived before I went out so had them to come back to! Haven't opened them yet but they look fantastic in the box! ;)  So glad I went with Takara on the Headmasters, even if they're costing me more than they would have before the Brexit fiasco. Then again, if what a previous poster said is true and they're £20.00 here I'm not paying a great deal more anyway, so swings/round-a-bouts!

20. LiamK

LiamK Well-Known Member

Galvatron's head design is quite badly impacted by the Headmaster gimmick and the "helmet". However, for Blaster and PM Optimus it's fine. For Prime you don't even have to remove the head if you don't want, you can just keep it stored in the helmet in vehicle mode.