United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wave 3 combiner wars is in Teeseide TRU! Along with the rid double pack things with megatronus and white prime, bee and underbite.

hopefully they get Magnus soon, and bleedin Thundercracker

2. Miragen

Miragen Dinobot Warrior

Looking forward to sightings of CW wave 4. I feel compelled to pick them up, but feel I need to have them in hand first to decide if it's absolutely necessary. I refuse to pay more than 11.99 each though.

3. SgtLemon

SgtLemon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As Hasbro said in the email too me, should be in shops at the end of the month but stores might not put them out yet, so once its like near of the month ask them :p 

4. Omegastoopreme

Omegastoopreme Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    southend only got brainstorm this week so there is hope they might get him in.

5. Exinferis

Exinferis Liberate me Ex Inferis!

No-one else has any Brainstorm's because they're all at Lincoln! :lol  I was back there on Friday and there were dozens of them! A couple of Roadbusters and some Whirl's were also present, but nothing else. Also saw those dress up things someone mentioned (Gingerchris, payes?), but wasn't interested (no kids and I'm just a little to fat for them! ;)  ) so didn't look further. Also some Jetfires, Titan Heroes and a few Battle Attackers.

TRU had another restock, this time of Thrilling 30 figures. Looked all through hoping for a Soundblaster, but it was all Steller-Byte's (just to counter the "Shit-Byte" comment I keep seeing :mad  ) and... urm... scrud, I've forgotten! Oh, yeah, Roadbusters! :lol 

Used my voucher on a Legends Skywarp and two NuRiD Mincons (Dragonus and Sawback). Gingerchris, they were £4.49, not £4.99 as I stated, I must have misread the price the last time I was there.

They also had a couple of Hot Spots, half a dozen Armada Megatron's (I'll get one when they're £20!) and some of the new NuRiD stuff; those Legion 2-packs and some differently coloured one-steps I think. I wasn't paying attention as I'm waiting for all the NuRid stuff to go on sale! Or turn up at B&M/HB as they're bound to do!

Asda Living had a "sale" on. I say "sale" as the discounts were barely noticeable! I did see mukcy yellew Grimlock again. He looks soooo good in the card-back picture, why did Hasbro ruin him?! I just can't get past that nasty yellow, so I left him... for now! If he goes down I'll likely get him and re-paint him, but not at £11! (At least, I think he was £11. as Asda didn't seem to want to price anything. Something on that stand was £11!). They had the big 3-steps of Optimus and Bumblebee at £17.99 too, but I'm not crazy about them either, so left them. Will use the money saved for the upcoming hefty TT releases.

Oh and I got an awesome Ghostbusters T-Shirt from upstairs! I almost walked past it, good job my Mum spotted it! Shame it wasn't out last year, but there you go. Now I need a BTTF one next year to celebrate the anniversay this year! ;) 

Unrelated to TF, but interesting for the Bronies amongst you Morrisons had MLP POP figures for £1.88... after buying Dr. Hooves for £2.97 in Asda! Typical!

6. Powerglide1991

Powerglide1991 Autobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Could be mid november, some tru's have only just stocked wave 3 (teesside being one of them)

7. Ultra Ginrai

Ultra Ginrai Well-Known Member

Combiner Wars Streetwise spotted in Castlepoint TK Maxx for £12.99.

Address on price label reads: TJX Europe, Watford, WD17 1TX, UK.

Attached Files:

8. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Curiously enough I have yet to see any Voyagers in either of my closest B&M stores (Retford and Worksop) but Doncaster did have brainstorm a couple of weeks ago. my Wilkos also has a £13 Whirl, if i didn't have one I would have bought it.

Really want to find a cheap Skybyte.

9. SgtLemon

News Credits:
    Or like Wave 3 and start spotting them in Asda first. Asda seems to be getting rid of Combiner War quiet quickly while NU-RID shelf warms

10. Underlord

Underlord Frontier Psychiatrist.

News Credits:
    Clacton UK, where houses randomly explode
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Clacton b&m only had three whirls. Wonder if a double dealer restock is on the cards?

11. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I'll go back in the next few days. Fingers crossed :D .

12. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Took a snoop in Great Yarmouth TK Maxx. Not much, but they did have a TF Angry Birds set different to the B&M ones. It was the Bumblebee attack set with the large Megatron (Galvatron?) figure for £9.99. So have to keep an eye out there in case they ever get the actual converting ones in.
    They also had CW First Aid for £12.99, an AoE Optimus helmet, the big Aoe Bumblebee play fists, the RC Bumblebee car and some of those AoE Dino Sparkers (£7.99 - like anyone would pay that). Also the Kre-O Devastator set for £24.99 (still a fiver cheaper at B&M though of course).

In GY Sainsburys they had the repaints of RID One-Step Grimlock and Strongarm. Also the Three-Step Steeljaw, which actually looked rather cool. Just not at that price.

13. Snarl78

Snarl78 Well-Known Member

I'm forever seeing Skybyte but I can't find Blitzwing at all unless it's about £23 in The Entertainer :( 

14. SgtLemon

News Credits:
    RID 3 step Sideswide and Steel Jaw and 1 Step gold Grimlock and Black strongarm at Liverpool Norris Green Asda

15. we_are_forest

we_are_forest I blame Powerglide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Was someone after Gen TC in this thread?

If so, he is £25.63 shipped from amazon.com at the moment. His price keeps on dropping recently.

16. Underlord

Underlord Frontier Psychiatrist.

News Credits:
    Clacton UK, where houses randomly explode
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tesco Clacton have the one step greyswipe, black strong arm legion and some other legion bee repaint.

17. Miragen

Miragen Dinobot Warrior

Yep, got mine for 22.29. Take that, Forbidden Planet ! Feel that I've now got my own back after having paid full price for Jetfire only to have him show up reduced at B&M a week later.

Checked B&M Bedminster and Brislington again this weekend for DoubleDealer. Still a no show. Just the usual.

18. marksmith85

marksmith85 Leader of Petro-rabbits

Anybody have potential leads on when\if TRU MP Starscream will be turning up UK side???

19. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    Second-hand info told me there was a post on FB that confimed no UK release.

20. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay: