United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Neo-Primus

Neo-Primus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    TRU Exeter has all Wave 1 Deluxe and Voyager Beast Hunters. Has Legends as well but didn't check which ones.

2. Subz08

Subz08 Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Peterborough,Cambs

Beast hunters have arrived............................

The Entertainer in Bridge street has beast hunters deluxe wave 1- £13, BH Cyberverse wave1-£5, Commanders wave 1- £9 , they also have Beast hunters voyagers Optimus and Predaking. I picked up Wheeljack and Soundwave, pretty neat figures.

TRU have wave 2 deluxes at 12.99 and can be found at the front of the store. They have several Smokescreens left along with plenty of the rest of his wave 2 case mates. It seems to be the revised wave 2 cases as they also have a few Bumblebees. Got a smokescreen for £10.39 using 20% off voucher, nice figure.
    No Wheeljacks,Soundwaves or lazerbacks sighted.

TRU also have wave 1 BH cyberverse £4.99 and commander figures £8.99. They still have Dotm and Tf Prime figures at reduced prices.(nothing that great) They have several masterpiece Optimuses at £99.99.

3. Sean the Bob

Sean the Bob Seeker

News Credits:
    Went on a hunt with Nutmeg today, Govan TRU in Glasgow had Beast Hunters in! Plenty of wave 1 Voyagers (more Predakings than Primes), all of wave 1 Legion and Commander figures, however the only wave 1 Deluxe they had was Bumblebee, no Wheeljack Laserback or Soundwave. Plenty of Wave 2 deluxe though. Picked up deluxe Smokescreen and Voyager Optimus, really pleased with both.

Still plenty of DOTM and regular Prime stuff, though they haven't had any MP-10s for a while now.

4. doomiscool

doomiscool Decepticon Medium

News Credits:
    Bayswater TRU is about the same as all the others. Wave 2 + Bumblebee of Deluxe Beast Hunters and the Voyager wave 1. Nabbed the 2 Smokescreens that were there as I wanted one and my oldest sister politely asked me to get her one if I could seeing as it was 20% off with the coupon (cheers delpihero!)

5. Optimum1996

Optimum1996 Insert something here

TRU Watford has deluxe wave 2 of Beast Hunters in. Spotted 2 Smokescreens, one of which I picked up and one of every other W2 figure along with a single Bumblebee which I also nabbed. All wave 1 Cyberverse Commander and Legion figures were also present, as well as plenty of Voyager Optimus and Predaking.

6. Bulkhead2.0

Bulkhead2.0 Elite Guard Intelligence

News Credits:
    TRU Newtownabbey had only a few pegs of Beast Hunters. Only wave 2 deluxe, a couple wave 1 voyagers and the battle masks. Couldnt find a Smokescreen so got the one Ripclaw they had left. First Predacon and I like her, not sure if Im into the different swirls in the plastic. Dont know what happened to wave 1 or even cyberverse.

7. Knockout123

Knockout123 Banned

quick question about deluxe smokescreen, is the armor removable? as it will help me decide in purchasing him or not, thanks

8. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    I believe so.

9. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Completely. You can even remove the net thing from the missile.

10. simond

simond Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    And he's way better without the armour :) 

11. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    No shadow of a doubt there, I tried the car mode with the armour to recapture my youthful memories of matchboxes roadblasters line and it worked for me in that context but I haven't had it on since.

12. JAYSCREAM

JAYSCREAM CACHOW!

Ebay:
    ok toysrus Plymouth has beast hunters,really not getting this tho. like every body else reported starscream, bulkhead, ripclaw, smokescreen and bumblebee??????? plenty of all bar bumblebee.... again ??????????
    sinnertwin, bumblebee, airachnid, smokescreen, bulkhead, prime and predaking cyberverse and the voyager sized prime and predaking.
    after releving them of a sinnertwin, smokescreen and razorclaw. all at 20% cheers!
    so on to final frontier were they had Foc magnus,sideswipe and starscream walked out the door as I arrived.
    woopie (toy master) had beast hunter wheeljack, bumblebee and laserback. and leigion airacnid.

is laserback any good? all the pics ive seen make me think hes got chicken legs?!

13. Cloud cover

Cloud cover Autobot

Is 20% of on everything at toys are us or just transformers? Do you need a voucher or anything?

14. Accelerate

Accelerate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anybody know when BH voyager shockwave is due for official release?

15. TransRavak25

TransRavak25 Maximal

Harlow TRU-full sets of BH stuff minus laserback for some reason, no sign of generations wave 3 though

16. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Cloud cover - it's off everything. Go to the TRU website, there's a link through to a coupon you need to print off.

So... Bayswater TRU: Some BH stuff, voyager Predaking and Optimus, £23 each, deluxe Starscream, Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Ripclaw (so no Laserback or Smokescreen), at about £10 each.

Last 100 DOTM deluxes, most of which are some form of Bumblebee, are down to £8 - so £6.40 with the voucher.

The DOTM voyagers - Sentinel, Optimus and Cannon Force Ironhide (first time I'd seen this, didn't think it was released over here) were £15 each, so £12 with the voucher, as were the TFP voyagers - Starscream, Dreadwing, Bulkhead, Megs, Optimus. At that price I cracked and nabbed Dreadwing.

17. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Aw bum. I paid full price at TRU Brent X today.

BH Legions, Airarachnid, Bumblebee, Twinstrike. (£4.99)
    BH Deluxes, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ripclaw, Starscream, Smokescreen. (£12.99)
    BH Voyagers, Optimus Prime, Predaking. (£20+)

I forget tne Voyager prices. Star Wars figures are discounted, Vintage stuff too and they have a newer range.

18. Cloud cover

Cloud cover Autobot

Thanks picked up twinsrtike and sum stuff for my daughter.

19. doomiscool

doomiscool Decepticon Medium

News Credits:
    Sorry, lack of Smokescreen was me yesterday :rolleyes2 

20. astig

astig Optimus Prime's Driver

News Credits:
    i didn't have any vouchers in hand, but just told the cashier that the i saw the 20% off all toys from their website, and she accepted it without question. so finally got my MP prime at long last!