United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. SwalSTAR

SwalSTAR Dinobot

I've decided to repaint my Prime Bumblebee, it looks crap in yellow and decided, because of the arm mounted guns and the supercharger on the bonnet, to go with Hot Rod. I'm thinking of adding some spoilers to the back, although these will stay on his legs in robot mode. I've not done this before, my only experience of painting figures is with Gundam, so here goes..

[​IMG]

Also, I found a cyberverse Bumblebee with an Arcee insert in it, would probably have been a rare collectors item, but I left it on the shelf.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. BlackJackuk

BlackJackuk Well-Known Member

Had a look round the local shops Home and Bargains DOTM stuff and tesco just restocking prime rid figures. They have a lot of the cyberverse figures in for an easter promotion but there is no price drop or multi-buy attached to them.

I was after some locally sourced plastic crack today as well! Bugger!

3. Zidane56uk

Zidane56uk Zidane56uk

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    In regards to the bumblebee with Arcee insert, I found one exactly the same last year, I bought it though lol don't even collect cyberverse

Sightings wise, Asda Arnison Center has the Kreo combinder sets, I bought Superion!

4. I-Primus

I-Primus Well-Known Member

What figures in TFP commander figures are Wilkos stocking for that price?

5. we_are_forest

we_are_forest I blame Powerglide

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    When I went in on Sunday they had Starscream, Ultra Magnus and the Nightwatch OP as well as Skyquake, who I picked up.

The Legion were Wheeljack, Knock-Out and Tailgate, who I also picked up.

They are both great little figures. Especially Tailgate's paint job.

6. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Welcome, Grimcracker!

7. MrMark

MrMark Minifigure

News Credits:
    Asda Eastlands have the Kreo combiners @ £7.99 and microchangers blindbags @ £1.47.

TRU Stockport had Skyquake,Dreadwing, Magnus etc on Saturday as well as x 2 MP Primes.

Only looked at the TF's to see what was out as i have given up collecting and just curious to see what was out. Still not tempted to start again.

8. hazbo_prime

hazbo_prime Well-Known Member

Price cut in TESCO, prime deluxe £10 and cv commanders now £5. That's the best they've got

9. we_are_forest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    They can keep coming down with the TFP deluxe as I'm after getting Dead End for under a tenner.

Thanks for the heads up!

10. SwalSTAR

SwalSTAR Dinobot

OK so what's the situation with the Legion Breakdowns? Because I've not seen any anywhere at all..Also deluxe Knockout and Vehicon..They were the figures I was most looking forward to..

11. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ummm.... I picked up a Legion Breakdown off a shelf about a year ago, and Knockout and Vehicon were on shelves (although more difficult to actually find) about six months ago. These guys cant be expected to just sit around for months, and if they do, people complain about them shelf warming.

12. wildfly

wildfly Fermenting pork tube.

News Credits:
    I feel like I was just Hosta'd.
    (?)

13. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gone because someone had their cat declawed. Grr.

Voyager Dreadwing - £15.99 in Liverpool One Entertainer - with a raft of Voyager Primes at the same price. Passed on him and bought a Secret Strike Loki for a fiver instead.

14. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Minimondomayhem

News Credits:
    Anyone know when the Easter sales start in places. Will try my Tesco for Cyberverse. I'm wanting the Driller and Skyhammer but refuse to pay 40 for them both, the only place that seems to do them is Johnlewis and TRU and they never have sales.

He's from the earlier waves of Cyberverse and is much harder to come by now as are some the others. I didn't want him when i saw him towards the end of last year but may try get him now if i see him, not too fused though. I think the best place might be various Argos's... Ebay or even Forbidden planet if you have one near.

15. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Minimondomayhem

News Credits:
    I only really want the correct colours of Wheeljack and Knockout, maybe i'd be better getting em from Asia as EZ collection or whatever they are called.

16. JaY88

JaY88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quick question (which isn't really a sighting sorry!): Can Human Alliance figures ride the cyberverse flamewar/arcee mold particularly well? like can they sit on her with ease/without looking stupid? If some one could tell me that'd be awesome! :D 

Sightings wise around the Essex area - same old stuff elsewhere minus Kreo Combiners - haven't seen hide nor hair of them at all! Not even a shelf label in the 4 ASDA's near me! :( 

17. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Minimondomayhem

News Credits:
  18. SwalSTAR

SwalSTAR Dinobot

That's the thing, I regularly checked all my major supermarkets TRU and more all over my area and beyond for the last year and not seen any of these :( 

Seriously not seen a single one, and I usually check most of the stores in my whole area at the weekends and have been doing so for a long time

Sorry?

I thought I may have seen him once in my area, but that may have been a dream looking back now..He's all I need to complete my cyberverse collection.. :( 

19. we_are_forest

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have only ever seen Cyberverse Breakdown twice. It was around summertime last year in Sainsbury's and Argos. I eventually picked him up in Argos.

It may be worth trying Argos as they tend to stock the earlier waves.

However, I have seen Fallback (the Breakdown Autobot repaint) in Wilko's recently.

20. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Minimondomayhem

News Credits:
    A little laborious trekking round Argos's doing viewings but it's the best bet if you really want him. Failing that if it were i i'd maybe try get a lot on ebay with him in it, even going on the ebay dot com for more chance of getting him, paying the extra on stuff you don't want plus shipping only to sell the extra stuff you don't want off later. But it also depends how desperate you are as Prime ends this year and i'm sure by the end allot of people will be offloading their collections, allot of kids who've grown them out, i notice some of the asian seller on ebay have had various random legend figures and could potentially all sudden have loose individual figures from Prime. I should take my own advice in this regard with the vehicle figures i'm after, but i know what it's like wanting to complete the collection. Always need to remind myself that these are small MASS produced things and they will come up.