United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Sinestro

Sinestro Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bristol Entertainer have HA Roadbuster in, well one left now anyway. No Prime as yet but a whole section has been left empty next to the DOTM stock so maybe it won't be too long til they show up in there.

2. JAYSCREAM

JAYSCREAM CACHOW!

Ebay:
    sainsburys marsh mills plymouth had voyager, deluxe and leigon (large amount) no commanders this morning. all 25% off they had a lone soundwave on shelf loads of bees and the others. only 3 each of prime and megs, nabbed 1 each of prime, megs, cliff and jacky. going back into hibernation wake me up when wave 2 hits.

3. johnnyreid6

johnnyreid6 Decepticon Justice Div

Yeah, Huddersfield Sainsburys are stocking cyberverse legion and commanders,deluxe,powerizer, battle masks and bot shots!!
    Unbelievbley they had every figure released in these ranges, nearly fell down with shock!!

4. omega_prime

omega_prime The Fallen One

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Finnaly new Prime figures for the first time since Argos's new catolouge release in Tamworth thou only Cyberverse Legions at TRU, picked up the five different charecters from wave 1, not normally a cyberverse person but i wanted to buy something new and the details are actually pretty good unlike older releases in the same size

5. Optimum1996

Optimum1996 Insert something here

Watford ASDA have Bot Shots for £1.30 and Big Rigs for £4
    Bummed that I missed the Prime toys on offer at both Sainsburys and ASDA. :( 

6. Azrail

Azrail Well-Known Member

So TRU now have Prime stuff but only Cyberverse? Was there a lot.
    May have to make a trip and see in the next week or so.

7. 7SEVEN7

7SEVEN7 Well-Known Member

Tesco Gateshead (and so I assume all branches) have dotm voyagers for £9 (no shockwave though sadly) and the exclusive voyagers for £10. figured the silver starscream was worth that much!

8. Brakescream

Brakescream F&@king Twist Ties!

News Credits:
    Cyberverse Legion at TRU Poole. Bought Arcee. Great little figure. No Commanders or any other Prime figs out there yet. Nothing in Sainsburys. ASDA Have a few deluxes (No Soundwaves) and the Megatron trailer Bot Shots. Nothing ele of note.

9. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Tesco - Hatfield; They have suddenly found more of those clear Deluxe exclusives. At least Space Case, Bee and Arcee were there, and reduced to about £10. (I have no interest.) Also, regular DotM Deluxes and Leader Sentinel and Bee at £22.

Asda - Hatfield; One Starscream Bot Shot, Deluxe Laserbeak and Nitro Bee, and some DotM legends (and some Activators). This is the problem with my Asda. They don't get much in, and when they do they get a splash release and don't restock. They have still not had a single Prime figure, and the Bot Shots are sold right down to a single one without being restocked. It's possibly the worst supermarket for toys. We used to have Tesco to rely on, but even that is nowhere near as good as was a couple of years ago. When RotF Tesco had all the latest stuff almost on release.

10. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Sainsburys in... (uh off the A12 in the retail park with poundstretcher) near Ilford has Prime in, but no Voyagers. Picked up the remaining CL I needed to finish off my Cyberverse (BB and Ratchet).

This still fits with my theory that selections are split between shops. I will pointedly ignore Johnnyreids post that blows my theory out of the water... hey if people can make up theories about the Prime RID/FE lines then I can bury my head in the sand too!

11. johnnyreid6

johnnyreid6 Decepticon Justice Div

Until I saw it with my own eyes, I would of laughed my ass off if someone told me they had the entire range of prime goodness (all instock!!) at sainsburys in huddersfield.
    I usually have to scour the net or head to Leeds TRU or Manchester hunting because lets just say.....Huddersfield tends to be severely lacking when it comes to Transformers. Even to the point that I very rarely go hunting round here because I just know its going to be a massive disapointment.

It took a few minutes of stood there in front of the massive display with my jaw on the floor and drool salivating from my mouth that I actually believed what was in front of me!!!:eek: 

12. Bulkhead2.0

Bulkhead2.0 Elite Guard Intelligence

News Credits:
    Well went hunting last night after hearing the news and found a lot of Prime legion, commanders and a few deluxes (cliffs and bumblebees) at Holywood Sainsburys. Got a deluxe bee and a legion vehicon. Then went to the Forestside Sainsburys found nothing.

Today only bees and cliffs at Shore Road Asda Living, none at the ordinary one further along the road. None in the Asda Westwood store but found the whole wave of deluxes at the Sainsburys at the Kennedy Centre so got soundwave and wheeljack and a wheeljack for my friend.

13. Optimum1996

Optimum1996 Insert something here

If anyone stops by sainsburys, can you pick me up a Voyager Optimus and CV OP, Megs, Arcee, Bumblebee, and a Vehicon? I'll pay the total sale price as well as shipping, PM me please, thanks :) 

14. chrispele

chrispele Active Member

Ebay:
    Sainsburys Bamber Bridge now has Prime CV Commanders and Legion (sorry - my oldest son got the last Arcee), Voyager Megatron / Optimus, Masks plus lots of reduced Kreo. All on an end just past the main toy aisle at the 25% off.

He loves TF: Prime and I have to admit I too am glued to Cartoon Network with him and my other 2 kids every week night at 6.30. Even my wife is getting into it. Best since G1 and the toys seem very well designed and made compared to DOTM.

Oh, and as a Birthday present yesterday my mate brought me a pack of those "Energon" sweets and a mini-con. "Heavy Tread" is now sat on my shelf, and it's quite a neat tank - very reminiscent of G1 Warpath.

15. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Yet to see a single voyager in the wild myself.

16. simond

simond Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same here except in the old days when Argos first released ....

17. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    RTS & HA's in Wrexham Entertainer today...all Roadbusters sold-out yesterday apparently though. :( 

Asda had nothing new, with no restocks of the regular Bot Shots, & the larger ones still at full-whack! Such a worthwhile trip. :redface2: 

18. JaY88

JaY88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sainsburys Rayleigh weir - 4 each of voyager ops and megs, about 5 BB and 2 wheeljack deluxes and all the cyberverse commanders and legion except arcee... DOTM deluxes are coming up £12.99 in the computer system despite being reduced to about £9 on the shelf tag...

Really regret not having the money to buy anything there :/

19. stevil33

stevil33 Army of Wastemen

Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Argos in Haringey has a load of human alliance bumblebee and skids at £10.99, and the sainsburys in the same retail park had a load of deluxe prime toys including wheeljack and the elusive soundwave.....still at £9.47!!

20. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Fenwicks Newcastle has a Wheeljack, 2 Bee's and 2 Cliffjumpers from the PRID line.