United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. AllSpark Ferret

AllSpark Ferret hANDYman

News Credits:
    If the item value is over £18 then you pay custom charges on the total of the value of the item plus the shipping.

If the item value is less than £18 then there are no customs charges, even if the total of the item value plus the shipping exceeds £18.

2. tfmad2010

tfmad2010 Oh Hai Internet!

News Credits:
    I thought you get charged £8 for it to come into the country (Japan anyways).

3. Liam Prime

Liam Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    has anyone actually sotted any transformers in boots yet. i havent., im startiing to think they arent going to get any in at all let alone terradive and tomahawk

4. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    If it gets checked, if it's valued at less then £18 they won't check it.

5. Luffy20

Luffy20 Well-Known Member

6. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    he's alright, needed some nail polish but he'll do. I'd post a pic of him with starscream and skywarp but camera is dead and i've lost the charger :( 

medowhall and lincoln have toy sections and neither had ::( 

7. Sunstreaker92

Sunstreaker92 Autobot

Ordered Dirge from toyzandgamez a few weeks and not recieved it yet. Any one used toyzandgamez before and if so what are they like for pre-orders. I'd email them but there is only a phone number and i dont really like phoning up!!

8. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Newcastle & Gateshead sightings;

TRU, Gateshead: Half a dozen MP Grimlocks (got mine thanks to tfmad's tip-off, cheers again dude :D ), tons of Animated Voyagers, a lot of Animated EG BBs, Samurai Prowls, Swindles, plenty of Generations & HFTD Waves 1 & 2, and HFTD Rescue Ratchet & Axor. Universe Ultras were still plentiful, along with HFTD Voyagers, ROTF Superion and the Whirl/Bludgeon two-pack.

Boots, Metrocentre: Nothing at all. This is one of the big ones with toys too, so things aren't looking good.

Moving onto Newcastle..

Forbidden Planet: HFTD Legends Wave 2 were plentiful. And at £6.99 a piece, that will remain the case for the time being. They had one Red Alert left after I nabbed one, £14.99. Lots of Generations Waves 1 & 2, nothing bigger than a Deluxe in other lines.

Fenwicks: Generations! They had a couple of Thrusts left, lots of HFTD Waves 1 & 2, Animated Megs still at £19.99.

John Lewis: Lots of HFTD Scouts, Battle Blades Prime, and Voyager Prime. Nothing else of note.

Oh, not a sighting per se but if anyone actually gives a toss, ROTF Devs seems to be £49. Still more than I'd pay.

9. tfmad2010

tfmad2010 Oh Hai Internet!

News Credits:
    Your/'re welcome :D . Thanks aswell, saves me looking around town :p . Did toysrus have Megs(Generations)? I know when I went last time(saturday), they didn't have him.

10. tas262

tas262 Well-Known Member

If they don't Asda had him in tonight. They're £12.97 there though. Failing that Smyths on the team valley had a few in at the weekend.

11. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I got my Generations Megs from TRU a couple of weeks ago. Thanks for the tip on Red Alert, may pop in the next few days. No Soundwave I presume?

12. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I have ordered from them in the past and never had a problems, although they dont like responding to emails. I have also pre-ordered with them right now, if that tells you that I trust them up to a point.

13. ALPHA PRIMUS

ALPHA PRIMUS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was in the boots in Peterborough on saturday which has the biggest toy section ive ever seen,they did have quite a few transformers but unfortunatly they were all very early ROTF deluxes.This really doesnt bode well at all.

14. cosmos360

cosmos360 Not a door bell

I order and pre-order from them all the time and haven't had any problems. Nearly all my orders have been next day delivery. You need to find out if it's their problem or the delivery company's, which is either Royal Mail or Parcel Force.

15. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    No Megs in TRU, but they did have a couple in Forbidden Planet, as long as you don't mind forking out £14.99.

No Soundwaves. :(  Have a good dig around for Red Alert, the last one was right at the back of one peg!

16. Bovril

Bovril Critical Miss!

Get over your phoneophobia! :p  Ringing up is far better that email for getting results with almost any mail order company.

17. WayS'L'

WayS'L' Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Enfield Sainsbury's had the full hftd axor/ironhide deluxes, 3 hftd voyages, all the new Prime, wave 2 pcc commanders and the usual legends/scouts that have been floating around recently. The tru next door had wave 2 generations, quite a few megs but no prime, funnily enough, and all the other stuff that's been on their shelves for over a year. No hftd Leaders, no MP Gimlock, no Big bb. Oh, and wave 2 pcc five packs.

18. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Generations still a tenner in TRU?

19. Rodentus prime

Rodentus prime Old Git

News Credits:
    Agreed Toyzangamez has always been very helpful and easy to deal with over the phone.

20. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Can't find Drift anywhere. Where should I be looking?