United Kingdom Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by payres, Jul 10, 2003.

1. Gamofsteak

Gamofsteak Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got back from Hell Hole Chandler's Ford Asda...
    Generations Prime/Drift/Thrust a few of each available.

A couple ROTF DLXs Lockdowns and Brawn.

The usual RPMs dump box had some Newer legends in there but couldn't fight my way in.

Also spotted a transforming Postman Pat down the aisle.

2. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ASda Doncaster, 1 Thrust, 1 Cybertronian Prime and a shed load of Nest wave 1 :( 

3. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    Not a sighting but I ordered Thunderwing from Ebay. £18.54 in total.

Good price considering I would have paid £13 for him at retail, plus £3.20 in travel. The difference is the cost of getting him months early and not having to hunt for him.

4. prime is a legend

prime is a legend Hooch is crazy.

I went a few months ago to TRU Lincoln and managed to nab myself a WFC Megatron, I think its just that he's probably the must have in that wave. I haven't been to that TRU in a while, its not the best one goin really.

5. Llama G0d

Llama G0d Six-winged god of llamas

Are they still registering at £2.49? I'll brave the world of Asderoth for a Brawn at that price.

I know it's wrong but I want that so much... "One shall stand, one shall deliver!" No, that's something else...

6. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    Pretty sure I spotted a transforming Fireman Sam the other day! Whats next, Thomas the tank engine?

I can only pray for a transforming Dave Benson-Phillips. He's transform into the gunk dunk.

7. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gone because someone had their cat declawed. Grr.

Got mine in Toys R Us, a place I'll be avoiding until at least after Christmas now.

8. IronicHide

IronicHide MEME GO HERE

Brooticus appears to have missed the mass purchase organised on this board of the transforming, combining Thomas the Tank Engine...

Yes, a DBP-former would rock this world. There was a bit of chat about other British kids' tv TFs on the Spammers' group. (My vote was for Long Distance Clara.)

Nothing new or interesting sighted in the Republic of Brent. Seen more of those small two-headed dragon TF knock-offs. Yuck.

9. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Just got back from Asda as I needed to pick up some bubble wrap and windscreen de-icer, as it turns out. When did it get so feckin' cold???

Aside from the usual bins full of RPMs and legends they had Oil Pan, Breacher and Hubcap by way of scouts and a whole shelf full of the NEST deluxes. They had at least 3 of every figure except Lockdown, of whom they had none. All priced at £2.49.

When something's that cheap the natural inclination is to scoop them all up and take them home, but then really, what would I do with them all..?

10. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

KO Henkei Thundercracker's just arrived - bloody hell, that was fast (seven days from order with KOToys to front-door delivery)...:thumb 

Once I've got five, I'll give it a good going-over (no, not like that).

11. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gone because someone had their cat declawed. Grr.

Just spotted a Sidearm Sideswipe in Liverpool One Entertainer, amongst the parents pushing each other out of the way. They also had NEST BB and Lockdown plus the usual stuff we've come to expect.

12. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There is a Postman Pat one too, they're both in the argos catalogue. There is an unofficial Thomas one but an official one doesn't seem too unlikely since Hit entertainment own all three properties atm.

13. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Bit of an odd sighting this, but just got back from the post office in my village and they had some PCCs 5-packs in there! It was the Mudslinger and Double Clutch wave. Also, it was a Martin's post office FWIW. At £19.99 each I doubt anyone will be too bothered but just thought I'd mention it :D 

14. payres

payres Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have. ASDA,Orbital Retail Park, Swindon this time last week. Didn't see any today but I wasn't hunting for TFs.

15. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    I was tempted to buy a load and sell them on my car boot stall or flog them to dealers there for a fiver each. But then I decided I'd be depriving kids of cheap TF in the store so I just bought a couple I knew my friend was after and left it at that.

16. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I saw the full nest wave the other day, reasoned I could stretch to another lockdown for £2.50 but when i put in the number that was over the bar code it came up as £10. If I do find another for £2.50 I might get though. £10 is reserved for WFC Megatron, should ever manage to find the bugger.

Ok, I should expect mine in a couple of days then, hope it's not custom caught, bastards charged me £5 holding charge for Rotorstorm earlier in the year.

I look forward to hearing how he is.

17. jstill

jstill Well-Known Member

smyths at westwood cross broadstairs had the following, wave 1&2 generations, hftd 1 2&4 deluxes, wave 1 voyagers and leader starscream and prime.

18. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm Wreck n’ rule

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Have we had confirmation if we'll be getting wave 3 of the HFTD deluxes at all from Hasbro uk? or was it skipped over indefinitely in favour of a wave of repaints?

19. Bovril

Bovril Critical Miss!

Yeah, I really should have done. Instead opted for a last-minute drive around every supermarket in a 20 mile radius and still came up short.

Only place I've seen Megatron is TRU :( 

Sighted in my house: A roughly deluxe-sized TF that I could swear was Rotorstorm, but didn't he only come in a larger size? Given to me by someone who knows nothing about it. '1989' HasTak stamp.

20. astig

astig Optimus Prime's Driver

News Credits:
    Just been to my local sainsbury's and they're doing 25% off of voyagers and deluxes, so that's £15 and £7.5 respectively. chance for you guys who missed out on the tf's during the half price sale. don't know though if it's just my local, but might be worth checking your sainsbury's. nothing that i picked up though as they only had voy prime which i already had.