Unique Toys War Lord Beasticons (not Predaking)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by rattraprules98, Dec 2, 2012.

1. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    My Warlord will be here today when I get home. Yeah, and a shout out to Ace's Toy Store for a great price on all 5.

2. rodimusprime2007

rodimusprime2007 Act Think Speak As If It Was Your Last Breath

Ebay:
    Well just got him together, I have to say I really do love how this guy looks combined. Yes the plastic does feel like its somewhat inferior to say Fansproject. Holding FPs Menasor in one hand and this guy in the other though I really can not tell a difference in weight. The only QC issue I found with mine is a slight stress line in Sharpclaw's mane. Other than that, I did the hip fix right away, the rest of the guys feel like they have good joints. The paint apps on mine at least are good. Im not sure if Im leaving him like this, or breaking him up into beats to stand in with my Classics. For now Ill just find a spot on my desk so I can play with him here and there and see how he holds up. Just a quick question for the other owners, is his mane supposed to have that point in it on the left as in my pic or did it not form all the way in the mold?

3. idkwdya

idkwdya Nicks_Plastic_Shelf

Instagram:
    I went and looked at my War Lord and I noticed that it was kind of off center. Mine slightly goes more to the left. Hope that helps and congrats on getting this awesome set!

[​IMG][/IMG]

4. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    Is it bad that I had almost completely forgotten until tonight that I own that combiner? That just shows the outrageous number of 3rd party toys released lately.

5. idkwdya

idkwdya Nicks_Plastic_Shelf

Instagram:
    [​IMG][/IMG]

As promised. Its not the best picture quality in the world but. It got the job done.

6. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    I added some gold to the combined gestalt head. Looks really good. Con symbols on his feet

7. catan

catan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Zavien...PIC!

8. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    Soon as I get home my friend!

Added gold to warlord antenna

9. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Some con symbols to the feet.

10. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The more I look at him, the more I want to cancel my MMC preorders and just get this guy.

11. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's a great set I'm very happy with. Ironically, it's because of how pleased with this set, that I decided to go in on MMC's. This set for my classics shelf, MMC's for my Masterpiece shelf.

12. joespags15

joespags15 Well-Known Member

Now that Warlord has been out for awhile, has anyone had any issues with the figures or had second thoughts about buying the set. I like Warlord as a combiner but I really like TFC preds beast modes the best. But TFC is taking along time and I'm getting impatient so I was thinking about getting Warlord.

13. Imperious Prime

Imperious Prime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Personally, I love my Warlord. I think it is the perfect edition to my classics display. I personally prefer the FP/MakeToys (and now UT) combiner scale, and as much as I admire the MMC figures, they just look too modern for my tastes. Also TFC hasn't really wowed me with a combiner since Hercules ... even though I am going back and forth on picking up a Uranos.

But back on track, I honestly feel like Warlord is a wonderful team and a great addition to a classics themed collection. I took some time deciding which of the three Predakings to order, but once I decided on UT I was all in, and I am glad I did. He will always have a place on honor on my shelf.

14. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    I know All about impatience but wait. Don't just jump yet. If your not sure just wait a little longer til you see exactly what it is your waiting to see. I bought into warlord from the beginning and no doubt he is great. No regrets whatsoever. Plus I got to support a new company. He makes a wonderful display piece. I had Nemean and was all in on all three pkings but dropped out of the Ares combiner just cuz I have warlord and will have feral Rex sometime in the future. If you are looking for playability then go with Ares. Anymore question.s cell care to ask and we will awnzer to the best of our ability. Us Warlord owners are a small but proud group! Lol

15. Skywarp_TPK

Skywarp_TPK Harbringer of the MegaDub

I love mine. My only regret is that I didn't wait until the end to get the set for cheap. Other than that, it's a great Classics style of Predaking.

16. TCracker

TCracker R.I.P., 5/2019 Veteran

News Credits:
    Bolded for truth! Yes, he might not be much compared to others but he is uniquely his own and awesome. And to me that is enough. :thumb 

17. Dr. Killinger

Dr. Killinger Plastic Surgeon

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you can grab him at a good price, go for it, no regrets here either. After you fix the joints, he is an awesome display piece, because I have not broken him down to his components ever since I got him.

18. joespags15

joespags15 Well-Known Member

What problems are there with joints? Also how is he for light "play" poseability?

19. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    Play is good. No problems with light play or posing for pics. Only joints on mine that required a fix was Leo hips. After that no problems.

20. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Well for the fun of it I decided to order their version of Rampage as I like the scale of this better and it looked the best out of the set. Didn't want to buy any of the combinors but I have a feeling I will get hooked when it arrives.