Unique Toys War Lord Beasticons (not Predaking)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by rattraprules98, Dec 2, 2012.

1. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow! Some awesome pics everyone. Thank you for sharing. I have the last member sitting in my pile of loot. I'm just waiting for FP's Diesel to drop before I ship. But, these pics looks so good I'm finding it hard to resist hitting the ship button

2. lunacy05

lunacy05 Sea-Con

News Credits:
    Aside from the bit loose for sharpclaw's swivel thigh, i just love the War Lord, really poseable giant figure!

3. nihilist98

nihilist98 Well-Known Member

Bolded for truth. If you have cash to spare and would have him in gestalt mode most of the time, I'd say get him. It's priced a bit over the top for what it's worth; design, engineering and color-wise. So if you don't mind the price, get him.

4. AmonDemon112

AmonDemon112 Demon General

News Credits:
    Great to know you finally got yours!

But truth be told, this is an amazing gestalt and my favorite of out of them all. And i agree wholeheartedly, this is not worth what ive paid for so far. I absolutely love Warlord mode, War Leo figure and all the swords for each bot, but the robot modes on the limb bots i feel meh about. At some point im going to paint it up to look like as if Takara Tomy released it for their henkei/united/j-generations line. Im overall happy with what i have and enjoy this product, buts its not for everyone. But then again the Hell with everyone else :p  lol!

5. nihilist98

nihilist98 Well-Known Member

Bolded again for truth :) 

Out of the 3 gestalts I have now (Giant and Colossus being the other 2), this is the best I have right now. Combined form is its' best form, won't bother having them in bot or alt modes. It's a great display piece. But for the price, I'd be a little hesitant to say get it.

6. AmonDemon112

News Credits:
    Cool!

I dont own any other 3rd party figures yet and this here is my first. And yes i would love to get Green giant and fp's menasor. Im the type of person thats extremely fussy about everything hence why i dont have as massive of a collection of tf's since i take my time getting the right ones for me :)  so if anyone wants the most awesome looking Predaking that looks as if it just stepped out of Studio Ox art: ACQUIRE THIS BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!
    And that War Leo is an amazing update of Razorclaw! I dont have it yet but i know! And im curious to see it with the original Predacon limb bots!

7. Vermin

Vermin Well-Known Member

I have fp's Bruticus, Uranos, Giant, foc Bruticus and this and this guy is by far and away the best combiner I own. He has some issues but really all of my combiners do but this guys is very solid and I would highly recommend him.

8. daimchoc

daimchoc TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    [​IMG]

c/o Stanley Lynn (FB)

9. AmonDemon112

News Credits:
    What an incredible group shot! Im really loving this updated winged lion/sphinx-like mode for War Leo/ Razorclaw! Looks incredible. Even though i feel meh about the limb bot modes, theyre not bad, but they dont scream "legendary warlords of cybertron!" like in the dreamwave comics, (but neither do the other 3rd party predacons to me though ut's feel close enough!). But War Leo with them really brings them out and look much grander in either all bot or all beast modes!

10. Byrin

Byrin Lim Lao Peh

Im digging the mousepad:) 

11. Predasor Prime

Predasor Prime Well-Known Member

i thought Warlord was going to be the near exact same height as Herc...but, he looks like he may be around Uranos height... any pics with Warlord and Uranos together yet?

12. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    I have both and I can tell you they are the same height if not warlord being a little taller. I'll get a pic in just a bit.

13. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    Sorry guys I was wrong. I didn't take in the fact that Uranos has a much wider stance than warlord. Uranos edges him out a little bit. [​IMG]

14. Zambot

Zambot Pixarian Artobot

News Credits:
    Hey not bad! Uranos looks better with the wings kit and the new face tweaks!

You going pick up that new SXS head upgrade for Uranos? It looks really sharp just like the blitzing upgrade.

15. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Rosso Corsa

Congratulations to those that stuck with this project. It looks really nice. I only wish I could double dip, but I've enforced a rule upon myself.

16. deruberhanyok

deruberhanyok Likes the G2 neon lights

Is there a pictorial review thread for this guy / these figures? The only one I can find in the reviews forum is for War Hawk, nothing for the other 4 or the combined mode. I'm really digging the look of the set, the simpler design of the figures and the way the combined form looks.

17. Predasor Prime

Predasor Prime Well-Known Member

Hey Zavien, thanks for the pic! I think they look pretty good together... btw, your added details on both look very nice as well!...

18. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Untitled

News Credits:
    So pissed... Got my package from Tony, and instead of War Leo was War Hawk, which I already have. UGH! But I only have myself to blame because that the figure I mistakenly mentioned when I placed my order. So no Predaking for me in 2013... Also got Nemean, I hate it.

19. Zavien

Zavien Veteran

News Credits:
    Zambot, was thinking about it.

Deruberhanyok if you go to YouTube, peaugh has reviews for the rest of the team

predasor prime, thanx bro, I put alot of time and detail into both. Real happy with them.

Megatroptimus, don't like Nemean huh? Sure someone will buy him off you. He's not for everyone

20. primelock LSC

primelock LSC TITAN

I agree, they look great with the touches. trying to get those 2 next year.