Unique Toys Peru Kill (3P MP AOE Lockdown)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by BLNadal, Mar 21, 2017.

1. Viata

Viata Active Member

Not sure, asking because I ordered it but haven't received it so have time to ask for a refund

2. ThoVwj

ThoVwj Well-Known Member

Search up reviews, the paint isn’t quite up to par in my opinion, it’s more of a matte black, the “BS” and original versions both have a matte grayish with little sparkles in its paint; I own the original. Although he does come with a Lamborghini sign, if paint doesn’t bother you it shouldn’t be a problem

3. DeadassMango

DeadassMango Well-Known Memeber

Just wanted to share this photo of Peru Kill. He's pretty good but lack of articulation and the godforsaken knees kill the figure sometimes. Still recommend if you like the movies and Lockdown. Shoutout to SeahawkSpeed for selling me the
    figure. (Still upset over Ratchet's death, which is why I recreated the scene)
    [​IMG]

4. Samue1

Samue1 Not to be confused with Sam Witwicky

Does anyone here know what the deal with the TFSource preorder listing for this guy is? I thought UT was done after Nero.

5. octobotimus

octobotimus Anti-hype man

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    UT and DX9 are done making new figures, but it is possible/likely they will be making re-issues or repaints.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Energonzod

Energonzod Well-Known Member

It has been like that since 2 years, I waited and waited then sent a message, they replied it may or may not come, the usual answer. Same with some Australian shop too. So that was never coming at all and also as mentioned above UT is probably done making 3P figures sadly. As far as this figure goes, it is not possible to purchase anymore from UT or BSL Toys, I got BSL Toys version in 2020 from Aliexpress, which is exactly same like UT also many here and Bennskollectibles on YT said BSL could be UT themselves. To own AOE Lockdown the only option is to get Visual Toys KO.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Rath

Rath Well-Known Member

So back in mid 2019 TFSource announced a limited reissue of Peru Kill (seen here:TFSource News - MPM8 Megatron, DX9 La Hire, XT Neptune, PX Vejovis, Mars, FT Maverick & More!).

I preordered it then and they've continually pushed the release date back and when I've asked them about it re: the UT situation they ignored my email.

Also I emailed them at least 3 times about how the release date kept getting pushed back (they do that with everything, if it's not out this month, the release date gets set to next month to make it look like they're about to get it) and EVERY time they swore they were definitely getting it in next month.

It's one of many reasons I stopped buying from them.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Meta

Meta Your friendly neighborhood collector

Ebay:
    Sigh, so I guess there is no way of getting this guy except getting the VT version or waiting until someone puts one of the UT or BSL ones up on ebay. Wish they would do a re-issue of this one it is such an amazing figure.

9. Catalyst1945

Catalyst1945 Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    ShowZ Store has this coming back into stock shortly: Unique Toys Peru Kill AKA Lockdown
    On another note, does anyone know where I could find some Lamborghini decals for this figure?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Meta

Meta Your friendly neighborhood collector

Ebay:
    Ya I noticed that when they posted on their twitter on what is incoming. Kind of makes me glad now I didn't buy it off ebay for over 200.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Samue1

Samue1 Not to be confused with Sam Witwicky

Oh funny—I actually managed to find one for a decent price scouring the corners of the internet a couple weeks ago and now have an original in hand. Of course when I do I find out that there might be a restock soon haha. Still very glad I got one though!

12. Rewind

Rewind living alien robot cassette man from space

News Credits:
    Has anyone gotten the 2021 reissue in hand yet? I’m assuming it’s exactly the same with no changes but wanted to confirm since I’m in the market for a second one. I actually just got the VT version yesterday thinking that would suffice, and its fine, but it mostly just made me want another legit PK.

13. 5eeker

5eeker Member

yes, just received it today and will open it up tonight

• Like Like x 1
  14. Captain Sideways

Captain Sideways Well-Known Member

I got mine yesterday, not sure what the original was like but the dog with it has no silver on it in this release. All the pictures I saw on show z showed it with a silver head etc.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Whomps

Whomps Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got the BSL version of this. How different is the official from the BSL version(iirc, BSL and UT are the same company)

16. Energonzod

Energonzod Well-Known Member

Hello fellas. Been a long time since I logged in here was busy with other aspects. I just saw they are having a reissue lol, what a turn around is this ? After all that UT closing shop and all the drama surrounding R04 Nero being last figure (Which I bought). I already got BSL Toys version but now they issued again, I bought those Boombox Hounds as well they were superbly made and perfectly suit this figure. And the Bucket's weapon pack aftermarket kit too. well I may buy this just for that collection of UT ? Expensive though for a reissue.

@Whomps BSL one has slightly different paint application of darker shade, OG has a matte silvery finish, and around the windshield there's a slight paint difference on BSL OG one melds perfectly. As for the mold it's same as we can see in the prev pages since BSL is 1:1 of the original copy while VT is a KO. Also the die cast might have some scratches and etc. Not sure about plastic quality. If I buy this I may compare them. I forgot to even open the BSL one I got..I think they did not change anything in this like improvements for Challenger V2 release. It's probably just a re-issue and nothing else.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  17. Catalyst1945

Catalyst1945 Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    I ended up finding some waterslide Lamborghini logos. The pics are a bit scuffed cuz I’m at my GF’s but these definitely do the job. Had to cut out the shapes suuuuper accurately due to how the prints were made, which caused some issues for the split chest symbol. 643AF1C4-F42E-4521-BF68-0E14D2E061D8.jpeg 1D3BE50F-762B-4184-A989-79AD211B9B38.jpeg EB78C508-6326-4FAF-93F3-2FF2E04EA7CA.jpeg

• Like Like x 10
  18. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member