Unique ‘Desktop Documentary’ About the Next Transformers Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by TFW10, Jun 19, 2014.

1. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The writer nicknames this documentary as a Transformers: The Premake.

This article is about a 25 minutes video documentary about AOE in Chicago, Detroit, Hong Kong, DC, and Utah.

Within the video there is a mix of news, videos, and pictures. Within the video there are fake advertisements as backdrops, documenting explosions, helicopters, and some Hollywood scenes.

Website: https://www.yahoo.com/tech/watch-this-unique-desktop-documentary-about-the-next-89187355619.html

Moderators: please delete or merge with existing thread.

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    By 'Desktop documentary' you mean that he pretty much just takes other Youtubers videos and edits them together... I get that the editing took a lot of time and effort as I've made hour long videos like this in the past - its just not really anything that couldn't be found in a very quick search on the internet - hence the 'desktop documentary'

Don't get me wrong, its a nice collation of videos and stuff like that - but if people want a documentary of the movies so badly they could find the scenes themselves by searching for themselves online.

In fact chances are you'd have better luck searching yourself as this documentary maker cuts the videos before they are over in places. Credit for the whole editing and effort put into making the documentary - but this could have been done by virtually anyone as I didn't spot anything that wasn't immediately found by a google or youtube search.

3. nametaken

nametaken Well-Known Member

Link to us the better version where all the videos are gathered in the same place.

4. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Eh. I didn't care for it. I also thought he was an idiot for asking that guy that monetized his video of filming in Detroit if he worked for Paramount like he's a little goody two-shoes.