Unicron should devour the Earth

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by joshferrell, Apr 9, 2007.

1. joshferrell

joshferrell Well-Known Member

I think it would be awsome, in the 3rd movie,if unicron comes to earth and tries to devour it,he could wipe out half the earth and the autobots and decepticons have to team up for a final battle to stop him,imagine a scene where humans are running and you see this huge arm come down and start tearing the earth apart,this would make independance day look like a disney movie...lol.....and we ge to see hundreds of autobots and decepticons fighting him..now that would make a great end to the trilogy...

2. Dark Ramjet

Dark Ramjet Waiting patiently

News Credits:
    Yeah, but how would you have him stopped this time around. He already took on all of
    the Autobots and Decepticons and it took a Matrix to bring him down. I would imagine a planet sized transformer could easily ignore a few hundred 4 story tall ones.

3. joshferrell

I don't know all I know is it would look cool on the big screen...

4. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I'm sick of unicron. any movie or series that features him now that Cybertron is over will be ignored by me.

5. Dark Ramjet

News Credits:
    I dunno, what would his new look be like if it were done? Well my probably biggest problem would be it's been done. Personally I'd like to see some new stuff, but I think the movies are going in a slightly different direction anyway.

6. joshferrell

I'm not sure how he would look,but can you imagine an object the size of the moon coming towards the earth then transforming into a robot 3 times the size of the moon,the he would grab onto the earth and destroy half of mankind instantly,that would make a great movie,as far as killing him ,they may have to do the matrix thing or if anything they find a weak spot on him that can destroy him..or maby the allspark can kill him...

7. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Sorry but Unicron would be horrible in a live action film. I really hope (and assume) that they'll never even touch him beyond mild name drops.

8. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Ya I don't see them pulling off Unicron in a live action TF film, I'm with Valkysas to a certain extent in that I think we need to be moving on from the whole Unicron thing. The original 1986 movie was the only time and incarnation which they really pulled the character off, though I'm glad we got him in Armada but only just for the toy.

9. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    because of how the earth works, if unicron came within a moon's distance to the earth, the planet would start falling apart. also, we'd all be dead before he even got near our atmosphere. The planet itself would be destroyed if he so much as touched it.

10. Dark Ramjet

News Credits:
    Why don't you just watch the original movie, you get all of that. I just think if they broke out unicron on these new films it'd be beating a dead horse.

11. turk128

turk128 Well-Known Member

Isn't this very similar to the Flash Gordon movie plot? :) 

Wouldn't want Unicron in the movie franchise but if they insist, they can change it a bit. Instead of planet size, he can simply be moon size... specifically, the Earth's moon. Have an 'alien' (even to the bots) version of Allspark/Matrix land on the moon and mold the moon into it's own image. Throw in some conspiracy theories (Mars face?) and ya got something workeable.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I hope they don't do Unicron for the movie.

I hope the Autobots and Decepticons never team up to do anything.

13. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy Well-Known Member

Yeah...no, going to have to pass on the Unicron angle. Its been done a couple times and while it would be cool to see it in live action it would be just the same story over again.

14. Nerroth

Nerroth Alea iacta est.

News Credits:
    Unicron himself might be a problem.

The Heralds, on the other hand...

Gary

15. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

If anything the size of Unicron even came close to the earth, our entire planet would fall to ruin and be the complete and total end of all manking. Heck if a rock the size of football field crashed into our planet, everything and everyone would die. Either from the initial impact and shockwave which would wipe out half the planet or due to the never ending winter that would be caused when the massive cloud of debris covers the earth and blocks out the sun.

I'll pass on Unicron for the live action story.

16. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah I am not really digging that idea either. I don't see it working well at all.

17. Keiichitron

Keiichitron Not a physicist, dammit

Ebay:
    considering they're doing Galactus in the new Fantastic Four movie, there's a chance they'll copycat and put Unicron in a Transformers sequel. however, i wouldn't want to see it.

18. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Unicron would be ridiculous in alive action movie. So would the Quintessons.

In fact, so would the vast majority of the post-movie cartoon canon.

It does make me wonder why some wish to see plot concepts that have already been used several times in the past in a completely new canon, where the opportunity for new interesting and unusual plot devices is much greater.

To see Unicron, watch the '86 movie, or the Armada trilogy.

19. Smasher

Smasher HUNKY BEATS

News Credits:
    I think Unicron would look great in a live action movie.

However, I hope they never do it.
    It's been done too many times before.

As previously mentioned, references to Unicron are cool, but I hope they don't do a movie about Unicron.

20. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Unicron is a puss, sorry I just dislike unicron...ALOT, never thought he was a great char. Know nemesis prime, or even someone like tidal wave gives me ideas. Unicron has been used to much IMO. I would only use it to end the transformers movie lines.