Unicron in TRANSFORMERS 5 The Last Knight?!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Megatronus the Fallen, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Still not saying that they outright created them is he.....so it's still up for grabs

2. Music

Music Primetimus Prime

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    First, "a slave-race to a sentient race" should be the biggest give away here as it ties into the G1 history of the Quints. What else are they going to use the Quints for then?

Second, a cyber-organic arm was seen in the intro of AOE, and they seem to match the description pretty well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. G1Dan

G1Dan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Isn't this movie out this summer? Seems weird we don't know much about it by now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

Yeah it's right what you are saying but it's almost too much to ask for haha so I ain't buying it yet, there are other ways the quints are able to tie into the movies, so I'm on the fence until it's actually confirmed....however I do agree it's more likely than not that they're the creators

5. Wolf

Wolf old school bot

That I'm not sure of but they could just be an antagonist race, I'm still irked by the recent revival of the 'rom' franchise, as I think he has something to do with transformers now especially since they went all knights themes at a similar time. Plus he's been appearing in IDW I think lately with the autobots, not sure on plots and such.....but because of this, I have a sneaky suspicion that they've combined universes there somehow and since I'm pretty sure hasbro and paramount no longer have rights to the dire wraiths from roms backstory it's unlikely but still possibility that the quints in the movies could be a representation or mix between the two, and becoming something different entirely. We have a descendant from merlin allegedly, and the role of Anthony Hopkins is still not fully understood, he could be a old rom with a history with the transformers (as rom regained his human form eventually) or they could have combined the rom idea with that of the headmaster, or they could just be servants of unicron collecting what they need to create him...I could go on forever as there are lots of options open where the creators are not the quints

6. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

That we do not know yet. After all, it would be a lot of mess if everything was revealed at once. ;)  But the planet reminds me more of Quintessa than Unicron anyway. But if I were to guess; The reason they use the planet now is that they may not have spaceships anymore, or they need to do something that only their planet can. Plus a planet is a lot harder to take down than a few ships.
    And the seeding of multiple planets in AOE was the reason of them using ships, as the planet can only be at one planet at a time. Just speculation, though. :) 
    But like said in another post in here; I mostly hope that it's not Unicron as it would be a waste of opportunity. If he were to show up this movie, it's better he's far away from Earth as that means we will get more time of him than if he showed up close to Earth and we would almost get nothing about him if you get what I mean.
    So I'm going with it being Quintessa, due to what I have said. :)  That is all I can do until further information are given. :) 

That is true. :)  The Quints were originally servants to Unicron until the script of the 86 movie was changed, so who knows how the representation of them will be here. :) 

• Like Like x 2
  7. Megatronus the Fallen

Megatronus the Fallen The First Decepticon

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Well, I was wrong about Unicron possessing Cybertron. But, he was in TF5 as Earth.