Unicron #6 preview

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sockie, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Fallout

Fallout call me alabama i'm a seminole prize

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    you already own them, no use selling them before reading them. even if you hate them it's good to partake in the media.

2. trence5

trence5 Well-Known Member

Oh SLAG Trypticon:eek: !!

3. trence5

I hope them LL boys show up few bag of tricks 'cause $#it ain't lookin' good for the Earth bot gang.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hadlen_Weltall

Hadlen_Weltall Whiskey Powered Gunpla and Cow Master

Thank you Slide for reminding us of what was WRONG with the IDW-verse at the end. "It's always Primes' fault, all aliens are bad." etc. Just shut up and fight the greatest evil in existence and maybe you'll survive... maybe.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dinoprime09

Dinoprime09 Well-Known Member

A word of advice to all of you complainers grow up you can dislike these comics for all you like but you don\'t have to be so darn rude about it. I get that you can\'t please everyone but that\'s no excuse to start acting rudely about it all. As I\'ve said before W.A.S. = Wait And See then you can judge it as it is. With all due respect 

• Like Like x 1
  6. ultramagnus1

ultramagnus1 Well-Known Member

Anyone wish we could get a prime/screamer combiner? Or arcee/skywarp?

No?

Kidding.

What I would like is that Unicron design as a titan. I mean it looks so cool.

Slide. Slide. Who cares. In two issues possibly less she will be gone. Don't worry about her. She's the new pyra magna.

Its looking like prime is gonna make his usual sacrifice and destroy himself and Unicron. Slide will realise she was wrong about him etcvetc. I would also imagine issue 25 of optimus prime will be bots remembering prime.

For better or worse optimus prime is transformers. After 35 years he's still front and centre no matter how much Hasbro tries to turn the focus to bumblebee. Prime will always sell more figs then bb. And this issue will prove IMO why he's optimus prime.

Suck it slide ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sockie

Sockie Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm feeling more and more strongly the Earth Enigma is going to have some role to play in this finale. We've had:
    • Superion, who possesses a portion of the Enigma source code, on one of Raiz's covers
    • The possibility of using the Enigma of Combination raised a few issues ago, and then dismissed because the combiner wouldn't be big enough
    • The Aerialbots now coming into the story, in the same place as Soundwave, who might still have the Enigma on him
    I suspect this is all leading to more than just the Aerialbots combining again. Maybe both Enigmas will somehow be used together to make an even bigger combiner out of every Cybertronian, or maybe Barber will go full crazy and have all the Cybertronians combine with all of humanity. Interested to see if I'm looking too much into things or not.

• Like Like x 6
  8. grindcore138

grindcore138 Strong children! Childlike fish! Seaconsuuu!!!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    Oh, come on, Slide! You are in the very literal face of extinction, a living apocalypse that has destroyed the home worlds of every living Transformer, and decimated countless worlds by extinguishing their suns, now is not the time you selfish moron!!!

• Like Like x 6
  9. ultramagnus1

I think barber will do a Furman and go crazy
    When Furman was wrapping up the UK future epics in Marvel with time wars the body count shot through the roof. I think and kinda hope we get something similar here. Lots of carnage lots of destruction. Bring it on.

10. Danny-Boy

Danny-Boy Centurion

News Credits:
    As someone who has read an advance copy of Unicron #6, I will say this: have faith in Slide's arc.

Not cool, dude.

• Like Like x 6
  11. ultramagnus1

What he said.

Congrats on getting to read it. Can't wait for Wednesday

12. Dinoprime09

I\'m not gonna lie I like Getaway compared to how much I dislike Slide one way or another she\'s gonna get a sweet taste of humble pie (or is it humble energon?). While I do like the different artistic styles I\'d honestly prefer one consistent style throughout the entire run however I do get that it\'s a lot of effort for just one artist and frankly despite the different  styles it still looks pretty good. I\'m still wondering what loose ends John Barber intends to tie up eg.
    What is the significance of the thirteenth prime?
    any chance of seeing the quintessons playing a role in this story?
    also will the aerialbots combine again to maybe form some sort of force field around earth using the enigma of combination?
    Maybe just maybe find out what happened to the other primes whose final fates haven\'t been revealed? 
    Plus I\'ve had a bit of a wild theory that Optimus may have time travel in time after jumping into vector sigma at the end of chaos theory which might explain the whole thirteenth prime thing 

Thoughts on these theories anyone? 

13. Dinoprime09

Does anybody know what Unicron appears to be saying in the retailer exclusive cover A?

14. trence5

Prime takes so much crap from people I literally want to punch anyone (in the book:D ) talking smack about him.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Ismaeel Kamal

Ismaeel Kamal Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is the image zoomed in at 500%:
    upload_2018-11-9_21-28-47.png
    I think he's saying "I'm Unicron to you!"
    But we'll know for sure once a higher resolution for the preview appears.

• Like Like x 2
  16. rikaldomario

rikaldomario Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not one to usually complain about hating a character, but man Slide has been too much. I get the feeling this is subtext to point out how some real world stuff gets this absurd.

My hopes for this issue are 1. That Liege Maximo's story isn't over, that can't be it can it? They've hinted at something else going on with Bludgeon and the Maximals 2. The LL gets a call and they get in the final battle someway somehow, but maybe that's a long shot. Megatron, the franchise's #2 character being completely absent from this final showdown would be a let down, but I can't say I would be surprised if that's the case.

17. Hyoumaru

Hyoumaru M.S.B.S. ver. 10.5

What does that mean?

18. AshleyCuadra

AshleyCuadra Tieria Prime

News Credits:
    But it’s not out yet only the preview

19. DaveWire

DaveWire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It looks like a tribute to Infinity Gauntlet #4 so I would have said it's "Come and Get Me!" Zooming in, it doesn't look like it's exactly that but something similar.

20. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

Ebay:
    oh my god if slide lives i riot