Ultimates 2 #9 (Spoilers ahead)

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by DevilzFan, Dec 9, 2005.

1. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

No surprise that the FF issue didnt happen they made it some big joke not worth picking up but, wow the Iron Man issues didnt happen? What conflicted? I could swear I read fury digging into the latvernian ambassador for botching up the mission to nap tony in another book.

Edit:just read the team up again Tony and morgan are on good terms in a flashback and the new Ult. iron man books invalidate that

2. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Moderator

News Credits:
    And Fury was white.

3. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

I dunno fury looked like he was supposed to be black to me. Compared to that ambassador guy fury doesn't look very white imo

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dang! I need to pick this issue up! The Ultimates is one of the few titles I'm picking up nowadays. Anyway did they reveal the fact that Hank knows Natasha is the traitor?

5. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Unknown. He might, given the conversation he has with someone in the end of one of the issues (#6? Or #5?), but we're dealing with Loki here...so the person that Hank THOUGHT he was talking to may not necessarily have been Natasha.

I'm just sombered by the fact that the inevitable delays have finally caught up with the book. :(