Ultimate FF #27: You'll Laugh, You'll Cry, You'll say WTF?!?

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by DevilzFan, Feb 17, 2006.

1. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

It had a brief page with the Zombie FF that are being kept locked up in the Baxter Building. Other than that, no real tie in. The next tie in comes with the next storyarc.

2. Shipwreck

Shipwreck Will smack your bitch

If you read the Ultimates 1 Vol 2. when I believe the General has the Wasp he talks about how 'Be it Chitauri that the Africas name us, or blah blah, Or Skrulls, we are all..." whatever he said. But he says Skrull there.

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    dev, is the next big arc a tie in to marvel zombies, or just a seperate tie in? i'm about to go to the comic shop now to get ish 3, but ill glance at the ff27 as well for that scene but maybe ill get the next arc if it ties in...

4. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I believe the next arc does tie in with the FF Zombies, though I'm not sure if it has any ties with the conclusion of Marvel Zombies.

From what I've read the FF Zombies might be becoming the Ultimate universe answer to the Fearsome Four, and have something to do with the return of Dr Doom.