UK Transformers sales performance for Jan 08

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by TF@TM, Mar 14, 2008.

1. TF@TM

TF@TM Lucky Draw Collector

News Credits:
    We've received the NPD Jan UK sales figures now and Transformers continued to perform strongly in terms of both retail sales and overally property value. Retail store wise Dropkick had a great month at The Entertainer.

With shops heavily slowing down on Transformer related stock though through out feb and into March, it'll be interesting to see how this is reflected interms of the sales performances for those months.

I can't beleive the Movie Legends are still selling so well over here.

2. Ratchet2007

Ratchet2007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow unbelieveable Movie Legends selling well , that's just WOW !

3. Red leader

Red leader Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I dont mind some of the movie legends, I was impressed with barricade and jazz but megatron kind of looks like he has a pecker from certain angles

4. Gingerchris

Gingerchris Telly-headed Tyrant

News Credits:
    Legends Megatron warms the shelves in great numbers everywhere I go. I snagged one for £1 a few weeks ago and it's actually quite a decent figure, with no terrible kibble like the larger versions and an alt mode that's a fine representation of the onscreen look.
    I'm looking forward to Legends Ironhide when he makes it over here in a single instead of a double pack.
    Legends are cheap and fun and they can invade my desk without getting in the way. :)