UK Toy Fair Transformers round up

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Red leader, Jan 25, 2011.

1. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    It does look like lots of weapons were found on the Ark that crashed on the moon and are being used by both Autobots and nest humans.

It looks like fast action battlers are gone. I am going to miss the fast action battlers.

There seems to be no mention of the Human Alliance basic toys which might not be part of the movie line. The basic examples seen so far are all non-movie vehicles.

2. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Pretty much, as far as we know generations will be continuing throughout the movie line, just not here, because we don't deserve them.

3. TeamAutobots81

TeamAutobots81 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if i see him(Ultimate Optimus Prime)wit a trailer i'm gonna snatch that toy n put it in a shopping cart n get the rest of the figures

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Since very few movie figures have made it onto my To-Buy list and the only othings on there that interest me are RTS, Cybverse, Scouts & Legends, it looks like I'll be saving a shitload of money this year. Oh well. Hasbro UK's loss will be the Botcon dealer room's gain.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Just remembered that we should be expecting a press release from Hasbro sometime before the New York Toy Fair. Should have all this info plus the prices for each assortment. Might also reveal some unknown figures. Their press release for the 2009 Toy Fair mentioned Jetfire, a figure that we previously didn't know about.

6. TwinSpin

TwinSpin Hot Coffeebot

SO glad they are making more ROBOT HEROES! I dearly love Robot Heroes and desperately want and need more! Go Robot Heroes! Gobot Heroes! Geroes!

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Umm...they aren't making any more Robot Heroes, they're just using the name as a title for one of the TF categories. Specifically the category of younger kids stuff and role play items.