UK TF News - Movie Toys Out In Argos and more

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by [email protected], May 23, 2007.

1. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    The new voyagers have been out for at least a week, I picked up Ironhide in TRU last Saturday and since the offer was still on I got Ratchet as well despite his less then appealing hue.
    Still need to find Booster to complete my Real Gear stash. :( 

2. Shatterkick

Shatterkick TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    it still seems to be running on the website itself despite what the t&c's say. if you put 2 items in your basket you still get one half price. i'll check out my local store after work...

3. Shatterkick

News Credits:
    WEll TRU in Chatham have all the wave 1 deluxes AND the offer's still on! Out of all of them I'm surprised at how good scorponok looks. They also have Robot Replicas Bumblebee, Megatron and Barricade, which I didn't expect.

Looks like Ironhide's very popular - they have loads of Ratchets and Blackouts left, a few Starscreams but no Ironhide.

4. redsquadron

redsquadron Token idiot...

Still no Deluxe's anywhere near me!! I mean I already have them all, but that isn't the point!
    Although it is easy to forget that the film isn't even out here yet and the hype has barely begun as far as we're concerned.

5. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    Bah, just after I get bored of waiting and order a couple of play.com they finally show up, typical.
    I don;t think I'll bother going this weekend, got all the ones I want from wave 1 just about.

Unless, Mattjy, did you see any boosters there?

6. Shatterkick

News Credits:
    nah, I had a look as he's probably the only real gear I get, thanks to his Cassette-condor-esque bot mode - thought he'd go nicely with alt Jaguar Ravage.