UK ROTF release date now the 19th?

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Drpee, May 15, 2009.

1. ninety

ninety NERDS!!

News Credits:
    I'd not seen they were playing, both are a must, especially excited about The Specials.

I was hoping ROTF might be on in the cinema field, but it'll probably be too close to it being released. I've got fond, if fuzzy memories of seeing Hitchhiker's for the first time there. Sitting in a field looking up at the stars seemed entirely fitting :D 

2. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

Yep, Specials are playing Friday night (on the Jazzworld stage, I believe); Madness are on the Pyramid Sunday night before Blur, AFAIK. :thumb 

And the thought of seeing ROTF in the Cinema Field...yeah, that'd be something else! :rock 

*memories of watching The Goonies in 2007 with 20,000 fellow nutters shouting "Hey, you guys!"...priceless...*

3. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    Awesome that we get it a few days early, but I'll be in France for HELLFEST on the 19th, so not awesome that I can't see it on opening night.

Ah well, I'll just have to see it when I get back!

4. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Going to have to see if I can rustle up the 20th off work. Seeing as I will have finished uni by the end of this month, seeing it at the opening is no problem, but I am going to want to go again the next night. Additionally, the 20th is my mother's fifty-fourth birthday. She shall have a ticket to Transformers bought for her and a garden bench. (Don't worry, she does actually want to see the movie, too.)

5. OptimusPie

OptimusPie Active Member

Hehehehe

Brilliant.

After been royally shafted last time with a release date nearly two weeks after its about time for something like this to happen.

All i ask for is equality. Films should come out the same day everywhere!

6. Transfan2

Transfan2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Trust me, If there was a way to spread my attitude on everyone, I would really like to. :) 

Good to hear, Sol Fury. :) 
    ==========
    UK People, Have Fun. :) 

-TF2