UK Masterforce DVD cover art

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Chris McFeely, Feb 15, 2006.

1. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Amazon.Co.Uk's the simplest bet.

Regarding the region of Masterforce, I honestly don't know, but I would ASSUME it's intended to be Region 0.

2. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah. Amazon UK's where I got mine. Came very fast too. Headmasters will indead play on any PC (although not on regular DVD players in the US)

I wish we could get confirmation about Masterforce being the same. I want it (more than Headmasters actually) but I'd hate to spend the cash if I can't watch them. :p 

3. orionpacks85

orionpacks85 autobot85

Ebay:
    Thanks

Mr. McFeely,
    Thanks for all your hard work on these DVD series. Hopefully Victory, and Zone are next.
    I really loved your commentaries on the Headmaster set. Lots of great geek info in there! I hope on the Masterforce series they let you do commentary on every episode.

To all US fans, go to Best Buy and but the Cyberhome CH-300s DVD player. It's 39.99. There are region cracks for this model all over the net. Then it will play anything you put in there. Simply the best DVD player on the market.

I've been able to buy all sorts of DVDs from Amazon.UK and dvd from Japan and play them with no problem. Screw You Hollywood!

Sorry, got a bit off topic, Thanks for everything Mr. McFeely!!!!!!!!

4. Mr. Brootz

Mr. Brootz Scrapple City

As previously stated, the Headmasters DVD can play in PCs, but regular DVD players see it as Region 2. At least all the ones in my house do.

5. Cobra_Commander

Cobra_Commander Master of tactics TFW2005 Supporter

not as good as the headmasters cover but im still gettin it, finally will be able to free up some space on the laptop :D 

6. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Didn't see this back when it was posted - you're entirely welcome. :)  In fact, I just recorded the Masterforce commentaries this past week - still only on three episodes, but they're packed out with chatter this time.