(UK) Getting Married Sale! TFs, Braves, Comics, GI Joes, Enterbay, Crazy Devy & More!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by sixshotninja, Apr 8, 2011.

1. sixshotninja

sixshotninja Breastmaster!

Hey guys and gurls,

So a few few weeks back I plucked up the courage and popped the question and luckily for me she said yes! Now that the engagement ring is out of the way it's time to start saving up for the wedding! Please take a look at my offerings in the photobucket link below. I will add more stuff on a regular basis, I've not put any prices on there and I'd like to hear from you with some realistic offers. I'm a serious adult collector and all my items are in brilliant condition and would have only been used for display and transformed less than a handful of times.

Please don't lowball me, I can only take it as a judgement of your character if you do. If in doubt check prices on ebay but I assure you mine will always be lower, especially for multiple purchases. I would prefer to keep all sales within the UK purely due to the cost of postage and I am more than happy to meet up if you live in London. However if there is something on there that you must have and happy to pay for international postage then be my guest.

Any questions about the items of interest, get in touch!

No trades accepted at this moment in time and I only accept cash or paypal gift.

Get in touch by PMing me.

I look forward to hearing from you !

http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f311/stormshadowforever/

SOLD ITEMS:

Korean Sonic Bomber
    Generations WFC Bumblebee
    Generations WFC Optimus
    Generations WFC Soundwave
    Generations WFC Megatron

2. sixshotninja

sixshotninja Breastmaster!

Saturday Bump!