UK - Bumblebee advance screenings

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Omnius, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Hi all UK peeps,

I just saw an advert on TV for advance screenings of Bumblebee on the 15th and 16th December. Check your local cinema for times. :) 

upload_2018-12-1_23-16-32.png

• News Credit News Credit x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chase Smite

Chase Smite Smite your past sins, Chase your true potential TFW2005 Supporter

I already have both my ticket and seat booked and now I\'m ready to #JointheBuzz 

• Like Like x 2
  3. JoshimusPrime93

JoshimusPrime93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got my ticket booked at Cineworld on the 15th December. Really excited to see it early. Just hope the story can deliver.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Matt-o-matic

Matt-o-matic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    According to a TV spot last night it's the 24th.

5. dragon

dragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I’m not going to advance screening in my area 18 dollars ticket and I have go to work in morning after that not worth it for me advance screening they may as well keep movie up not take it down for day have it come it come out two weeks later

6. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't see anything near me - but then their website is impossibly difficult to navigate.
    be nice if they just listed ALL the locations so you could see if any are in travelling distance of you.

I found it in a search (it's not on the site normally though)

only 19:50 on Saturday & Sunday

Forget that I'm not going out on Saturday night to sit in a crowded theatre -I'd have gone if they'd had Sunday Morning.

Oh and £12.10 LOL NOPE !!! That is to much even for 3D (and it's 2D) - They deserve to go out of business charging that - oh wait they likely will once the tickets reach £20.00.

They offer an unpleasant experience at a premium price - so that is a HUGE NO then - I'll save my money and buy some Bot Bots instead (unless I can find a way to see it cheaper like BOGOF)

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  7. Bass X0

Bass X0 Captain Commando

News Credits:
    I don’t mind a crowded cinema, it just adds to the experience imo, as long as nobody makes noises or other distractions. Americans tend to whoop and holler and guffaw loudly during showings there don’t they?

8. Admiral Prime

Admiral Prime Broken Faucet Repairman

News Credits:
    Just search on Youtube "[INSERT MARVEL MOVIE HERE] Audience reactions" and you'll have your proof right there.

I was gonna book it for the 20th but I'm glad I haven't done it yet.

9. Stripes

Stripes Battle Beast

News Credits:
    Booked my tickets for the 16th with Vue. Great prices from them. Thought I'd splash out on the VIP seats and they were still less than £9 each including booking fee.

Really looking forward to it and glad I get to see it before I head off for Christmas!

Incidentally, I'll also be in the audience for the Graham Norton Show this week. By coincidence I got tickets for the edition featuring John Cena, so look out for Bumblebee promo clips when it airs on Friday!

• Like Like x 1
  10. Stripes

Stripes Battle Beast

News Credits:
    I'm sure we're everywhere! Especially at TF movie screenings!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stormragetron

Stormragetron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I booked 21st December off work so i could go and see it twice , when that was the release date . They then move it to boxing day and wifey says we are not going to the cinema then . 
    Now its officially the 28th with suggestions elsewhere of the 24th with advance screenings on 15th and 16th . 
    I am super excited for this movie but I am getting a little tired of the date changes . I prefer to go in the mornings or early afternoon and i doubt any advance showings will be then .