(UK) - Any interest? MP-15 Rumble & Jaguar (not 100% perfect, reading required!)

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by g0tht3ch, Sep 4, 2016.

1. g0tht3ch

g0tht3ch Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi there

Ages ago, I acquired MP Soundwave, and all the cassettes, via eBay.

Then, one day, Ravage/Jaguars left front (right, if facing) shoulder cracked during transformation, and the leg fell off.

I was "unamused", given the prices these things have got to!

So, given it's on a ball joint, I acquired a KO to replace the leg. But there was a small colour difference, and the KO leg is a bit thicker, which annoyed me.

So I bought another new (not a KO) set, which (annoying) had a loose hipped Rumble. So I kept my original Rumble, replaced my Ravage/Jaguar - so I now have both an entirely good MP-15 set, which I'm keeping - and a "mostly good" MP-15 set, which I'm selling! The set on sale has...

• Ravage/Jaguar with 3 "good" legs, one KO. Some small paint chips. He's 80% original :) 
    • Rumble - brand new, but with a loose hip ball joint - pops out when pulling his leg down. (I suspect some Finish/super glue to add a small bit of thickness will invariably fix this). 100% original, just the hip to sort.

The leg difference is shown here (KO leg on the right in this image)

[​IMG]

You can see that the slight difference in size has meant paint wear on the spigot that locks his leg in place in cassette mode.

And here he is in cassette mode, to show the colour difference again, but also that he does transform! (
    KO leg is on the left in this image)

[​IMG]

So, that said, any takers?

It's boxed, has both character cards/instructions/cassette boxes/Rumble's battery packs & guns.

£40 + P&P....

Attached Files:

• jag.jpg
      jag.jpg
      File size:
      269.1 KB
      Views:
    • jag1.jpg
      jag1.jpg
      File size:
      64.6 KB
      Views: