Repro/Sticker: UFO Chrome Trailer Modified

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Monsterram1500, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Monsterram1500

Monsterram1500 Member

Can I start of saying that I love this trailer. I didn't know about till around April. I know I am late to the party with this. I bought this trailer off ebay for less than what some are selling it now. I found this site and saw a couple of things that people have done with their ufo and it gave me some ideas on what I wanted for mine. I really love the guy that painted his, but I chose to go the route of pin stripping tape. I know its not the exact color, but this was test run for me. I Have the Chrome version of this trailer and I didn't care to much for those little piece that stick up along the bottom. I took a razor blade and carefully removed them to make it a flat surface for the tape. I was able to get the black autobot symbol for the trailer off ebay (shipped from china) and the metal autobot logo was bought off ebay as well. This guy did amazing working giving me different sizes. I used the one I though was appropriate. I painted it using a fine tip paint pen. I love the way it came out. its held on with a Neodymium magnet. This was the first time doing anything like this. I had no idea there was so many mod out there for transformers. (shut up and take my money) Hope you guys like.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Gorgeous! Nicely done.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Monsterram1500

Monsterram1500 Member

Thanks!