U.S Version MP PRIME/Smoke Stacks

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by OptimusTattoo, Oct 7, 2005.

1. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

Rockin. I'll keep an eye out at WalMart for guys in the toy section with a giant Op. Prime tat on their arm. ;) 

2. eatwood

eatwood Well-Known Member

i am interested how to get rid of the battle damage

3. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had already owned MP-1 Convoy when I purchased 20th Optimus Prime. I purchased longer stacks for Prime from [email protected] on eBay. Here are the (abridged) instructions:

1. Turn Optimus upside down.

2. Only three screw on Prime's shoulder need to be unscrewed, use a 1mm and #1 Screwdriver to remove the screws.

3. Replace the stacks. The position of the end point of the spring in OP's shoulder side, which is in the inner space. While the other end of the spring is in the smokestack to allow the smokestack to retract to its original position.

4. Reverse steps 2 and 1.

http://kenscollection.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=32&osCsid=2f4d53c8d419a4cba245d02f5c177c20

I even gave 20th Prime the MP-1 Trailer with his own onboard Alternator Smokescreen to give it a decent weight! :lol  The stacks were well worth the $15.

P.S. There's an AUTOBOT faction symbol on the base of my rear windshield.!

4. Primes spark

Primes spark Animator extordinaire!!

Quick Question,

Were the instructions clear and easy to use? I ask because I did up the graphics, print etc for Spencer at Ages 3 and Up. I haven't had any feedback from anyone who's bought them but then I don't think I've accually ever asked him if he's gotten consumer feedback.

Just curious.

5. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I bought my stacks from there and I guess used those instructions.... They seemed fine.

6. CrackerBoy

CrackerBoy SeƱor Member TFW2005 Supporter

Ken's is where i got my stacks too. They were easy to put on... fiddled with the first spring, but the second was easy.

Prime looks so much better with them on. They are close to the same dia. as MP-2's stacks, just a tad smaller... nothing noticable unless your holding the two in your hand.