Tyrese Gibson Predicts Michael Bay and Shia LaBeouf Will Return for Transformers 4

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by jazzer90, Sep 20, 2011.

1. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    they need a whole NEW reboot with a whole NEW story!!!

2. madman1366

madman1366 "The Bad Guy"

News Credits:
    I can see it happening with only about a year or so for a break. 2014 or 2015 at the latest. That's my feeling. I think all the talk is posturing for more money. They'll get everyone back, they'll just have to pay bigtime!

Though through that extra year some of the actors might just find out that their chances for success outside of Transformers is rather limited and could end up begging for another go.

It's awfully hard to turn away from a sure win in order to keep churning out what will eventually come to be a succession of B movies in the end. Personally, I don't see anyone in these movies ever managing to do anything in their careers that will equal the success they've already had with Transformers. They'd be fools to not return!

3. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Woah, woah, woah... TF3 finally hit ONE BILLION!?

Like Tyrese, I am also hopeful. Of course, I was also hoping they'd use the Matrix to bring back Jazz. (Darius McCrary did a great job portraying Jazz, and was the first actor since Scatman Crothers to do so in a long while.)

4. alanyap

alanyap Will work for LEGO

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    no chance of earthen vehicle brands product placement = no $$$ for cool CGIs

5. XxsnipersnakexX

XxsnipersnakexX the G1 prick

agreed. and no Bay. Labeouf is okay. well, throw in Scott Baio while we are at it.

6. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Very, very good point.

7. Lord_Starscream

Lord_Starscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  8. jamarmiller

jamarmiller S.K.A.R. LEADER

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The coming of Unicron needs to be the story of the next 3 films

imagine unicron in earth atmosphere

9. bouncing boy77

bouncing boy77 Syntax Error

it needs to be a reboot...

10. tfprime32

tfprime32 Banned

News Credits:
    i agree about the cyberton part! you mean like a prequel movie!

11. unlikelyhero

unlikelyhero FOX HOUND RETIREE

Alot of folk hate on bay, but he wasn't the creative force behind TF, there were many more creative people behind the movies, sure he gets credit for alot of it and he also gets alot of crap too, and as far as shia goes as a comic relief actor hes great, did he carry the TF franchise on his shoulders, hell no, we the fans made these movies a succes. Why, because we love transforming robots and it doesnt matter who sits behid the directors chair or what eye candy is shown. The bottom line we will continue to watch movies with TF no matter who directs or acts. I for one am eagerly anticipating TF4. Vangelus and crew need stuff to talk about, not just what they got last week which gets boring rather quickly.

12. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    They made a 4th Pirates of the Caribbean Movie

They made a 4th Shrek Movie

They made a 4th X-men Movie (Origins: Wolverine..kinda counts)

They made a 4th Batman movie (Batman and Robin I believe)

History tells us one thing, if it's popular, and it makes money, people are going to make it. Granted, not a very solid argument, but considering now popular and how profitable each movie is, they'd be fools not to make another.

They just need to make it right. A movie with less humans and more bots would be more expensive to make, but you need to spend money to make it, and with intakes of over 1 Billion dollars, I think they'd easy make back the cost it would take to make a 100% pure Transformers movie.

13. Matty

Matty @StayingInTheBox Veteran

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Making a movie with "100% pure transformer" in it would not be doing it right. There's a reason why humans are always in this franchise, because it NEEDS humans especially for the general audience. The way DOTM was set up was perfect in regards to screen time split between humans and bots IMO. If you want "pure transformers" you'll have to grab a book or other print form. I think the last series we had without humans was Beast Wars and that's not happening anytime soon.

14. axisvega

axisvega Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    It's the transformers we love, not bay or lebeouf. I am sure somehow, someway, the franchise will survive without them.

15. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    They should come back. If they need a break, that's fine. I just don't want a reboot. So sick of reboots. Wait 20 years for a reboot.

16. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I agree to an extent...

Pretty much this. I won't be wanting, asking or expecting a "100% Transformers movie". Just something a little better than the 30/70, 45/55 and 50/50 ratio of Transformers-to-humans that we've gotten thusfar. DotM (50/50) was the best we had so far, but even that was a far cry from what could've been (in terms of split screentime). And done right, having a few main human characters who are pivotal to the story, interact with the Transformers characters and don't overshadow the 'Bots too much is perfect.

17. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i hold out little hope of any fan pandering, i just want more elegant designs (TF Prime style is perfect), less humans, more robot to robot convo, actual faces for transformers. harder to kill TFs, longer fight scenes (2 hit kills suck). something new... like the hearts of steal setting

18. The_Black_Sheep

The_Black_Sheep Willyna...

News Credits:
    The TF Movies have made Bay a squillionaire - Why wouldn't he make another one? As much as TF4 should be a complete re-boot, I just can't see it happening... :/

19. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I beg to differ. WALL-E and Toy Story had minimal human characters, and yet they managed to engage the viewing public. No reason why TF movies can't do the same. Hell, look at Beast Wars.

20. Enigma2K2

Enigma2K2 Robot In Disguise TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh god, no.

And NO, I will NOT BUY MAYHEM!