Tyrese Comments on TF4

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by fallen_revenge, Sep 16, 2011.

1. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    say: "My humble prediction would be that... we're at $1.1 billion. I think, with the success ofTransformers: Dark of the Moon, both Michael Bay and Shia probably want a break from the franchise, but there's no way, I believe, that, at some point, they're not going come back to do Transfomers 4."
    Very optimistic! He also went on to say that maybe the guys just need a little time...he said, "Maybe they need a few years to get a few other creative things out of their system, which is understandable, but for people to love this franchise around the world like they do, it's damn-near crazy to not give the fans what they love and enjoy again."
    Well we agree tyrese its DAMN NEAR INSANITY!!!!!
    As we get more details on T4, you know we will keep you guys posted...but im dying to know, do you guys think shia and Michael bay are REALLY ready to say goodbye to the franchise...I just am not convinced they are 100% out..

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    Source?

3. Igniting_Prime

Igniting_Prime Igniting The Battle

News Credits:
  4. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:
    Yeah, I wouldn't call any of that concrete info.

5. Igniting_Prime

Igniting_Prime Igniting The Battle

News Credits:
    what he said ^^^

6. Lord_Starscream

Lord_Starscream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I belive what he said makes sense on a creative level,
    They have been doing these movies for about 5 years now give or take .
    Michael and Shia may come back but after they both get a couple totally different movies under there belt .

However myself I am hoping for a retelling in the future not a part 4

7. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wish, pray, and cling on to false hope all you want. Calling this "OMG NEWS ON TF4" is laughable, because an actor who played a secondary character saying he'd want to be part of another doesn't mean it's happening.

Sorry Newsman Charlie. It isn't happening now, or in the foreseeable future. Stop revving your engine at the imaginary starting line.

8. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I hope he returns if it is a reboot. Its sort of sounds like he might, going by hims saying that he a fan and all. I would like to see more of Epps and lennoxs relations with Prime and (if reboot) Ironhide.

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Shia has a good reason for not returning because if you want to act for the rest of your life and not in something like the Syfy movie of the week then you don't want to get type cast. After Transformers and Indiana Jones most people think of Shia as that "no, no, no, run, run, run" kid. If he wants to be a serious actor then he's got to take roles that aren't just about the money.

Bay seems like he could possibly be burned out on Transformers so do you really want him back to do a film if his heart isn't in it or he doesn't feel like he's got some place creatively to go with it? If he feels like he found the right place for him to end the Transformers films I just don't feel like he will be back. Not exactly like he's never gotten any offers to direct anything other than Transformers.

Love it or hate it but I think the live action films are done for a while because it wouldn't be the first profitable property Hollywood has put on the shelves for a while. One day it will be back when Hollywood is short on ideas, but not with the same creative team. I think it will do the Batman thing.

10. Zigholtul

Zigholtul I am the Waffle Maker

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have to unfortunately agree with your statement. While all 3 both had some enjoyable moments and the robot effects are nothing short of spectacular, they all suffered immensely from pacing issues, crummy acting from many of the characters, and a lot of lackluster scenes throughout. Now though I am somewhat of a movie fan, seeing how the majority of my collection are movie figures, I do have to agree that the movie franchise outta take a hiatus for several years. Waiting for things to die down a bit and when it should happen to become resurrected in the foreseeable future, do allow different director on board, one whom has more in touch with the various mythos and is more respectful of the source material.

11. Russian fan

Russian fan Proud Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Transformers have iron grip :)  People, who have given so much time for them, will never forget them! I am almost sure that they just take a time-out to find many new ideas and to make fans miss more! And we are patient, we'll wait!
    This summer was so amazing! Personally, I can't live if I do not believe that once it will happen again! :thumbs2: 

12. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    I want Transformers 4 as much as the next gung-ho movie fan, but yeah, Hot Shot here speaks logically. Tyrese's comments probably mean squat in the scheme of things. He's basically just saying "Yeah, #4 may or may not happen, but a lot of people want it to." Speculation at most.

13. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Ya know, there's gonna be a TF4. Don Murphy said there's probably going to be a new trilogy and not a reboot. It might not have all of the same actors and it might not have Michael Bay, but I give it 5 years and there will be TF4.

And who knows, this could be a misinformation campaign by Bay. Maybe he plans to take a little break and start filming in a couple of years.

14. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    There may not be a fourth film but I know 1.1 billion reasons that we haven't seen the last of any kind of Transformers movie.

Money talks at the end of the day.

15. Dark Autobot

Dark Autobot Child of G1

Who knows..... as much as I would love another film....but if they are to do it let them have a break because if Paramount rushed them to do another it wouldn't prob be any good....they been at it since what late in 2005 when they got the okay and the actors and all have to be burned out a bit....every 2 yrs is rare....I really thought after ROTF they would wait til 2012. I say 3-5 yrs.....but If Shia does it is prob because of he might already be typecast and come back by then.... either way we will get another film....just not yet....not for sometime....enjoy our B-Rays and DVD's and TF Prime....and wait on Exiles to read and WFC 2.....etc.....

Til all are one

16. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Tyrese....I'm sorry but it's over.

17. Silk Spectre

Silk Spectre The Evil Queen

I give it 3-4 years before another movie, but I'm almost certain another is coming. No way are they going to let a chance to make another billion dollars worldwide slip away.

18. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    :thumbs2:  ICWATUDIDTHAR.

19. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

The stuff Don Murphy said sounded more like wishful thinking on his part than set in stone what will actually happen. He's not the most powerful person in Hollywood and he can't green light or bankroll films that size all by himself. Don Murphy would only be one of many people connected to the film and the other people involved in the production might not see things his way.

Until the studio invests the money into a fourth film it's all just speculation on when there would be another release, who will be involved, and how it might or might not connect to the first three films.

20. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Tyrese’s word basically means zilch in the greater scheme of things. That’s just his personal wish. It’s nothing more than him thinking out loud.

He’s right about the time between DOTM and another one. We won’t be seeing a new Transformers film before 2014 at the earliest.