Two Questions With Titanium Series

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jetfire18, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Jetfire18

Jetfire18 Active Member

I have two questions with the transformers titanium series. One, does anyone know if there are going to be a titanium series for the new movie. Two, does anyone know if there's going to be a 3" titanium Jetfire/Skyfire.
    Sorry if this has already been posted, answered or discussed before.

2. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Known Member?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I take it you mean 3-inch Titaniums only and not the main 6 inchers (or however tall they were)? Unfortunately no. The line was canceled before the remaining Decepticons from the first film could ever see the light of day. I doubt they'd pick the line up again, even if RotF stuff sells like hotcakes. If you want babybots of the new movie characters, you'll probably be stuck with the Robot Heroes line.

3. iceburn9

iceburn9 Constructicon

News Credits:
    I doubt the 3" Titanium Movie figures will ever make a return, sadly.

Personally, I loved them and bought all 8 that were made for the first show. I love the level of detail and screen-accurate representations. But unfortunately, not many people find it appealing so I doubt they would introduce that line again.

Luckily, I have the Robot Replica series to fill that gap now. They might be bigger, but still have the level of detail and screen-accurate representation that I look for.

Although I collect the regular transformable toys of every movie character, the 3" Titanium line is still one of my favourites. Although I wish they would make them again, I'm not very optimistic.