TW constructicons / XTB stunticons for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by smkheidze, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smkheidze

smkheidze sideswipe and sideswipe and even more sideswipe.

For sale is a complete set of X-transbots stunticons And to of toyworld constructor figures shovel and concrete.
    All figures are complete with boxes (not pictured) and all accessories (also not pictured).

Payment will be via pay pal friends and family or goods and services. If you choose to pay goods or services please add extra to cover the pay pal fees.

Shipping will be included in the price and I will ship items when they are sold. Due to the current goings on I will only be shipping items once a week.

Sorry I am currently not intrested in trades at the moment.

Now let's get to the figures shall I…
    Xtb:
    - motormaster : (SOLD) Figure is in pristine condition transformed only once and displayed on a shelf. Motor master comes complete with all of his accessories and his Box.

- Breakdown : (SOLD) Figure is in excellent condition transformed only once and displayed on a shelf. Ole breakdown comes complete with all of his accessories and his Box.

- Dragstrip : (SOLD) Figure is in pristine condition transformed only once and displayed on a shelf. Dragstrip comes complete with all of his accessories and his Box. I have not noticed any cracking on his shoulders. I did the shoulder mods to better improve his transformation.

- wildrider : (SOLD) Figure is in pristine condition transformed only once and displayed on a shelf. No paint scuffs on his legs present. Wildrider comes complete with all of his accessories and his Box.

- deadend : (SOLD) Figure is in pristine condition transformed only once and displayed on a shelf. No paint scuffs on his legs present. Wildrider comes complete with all of his accessories and his Box.

Or Get the entire set for $330 shipped. That is approximately $45 less than buying them all at the cheapest retail price… it's a pretty good deal.

And now for the toyworld figures…

- shovel AKA scrapper: (SOLD) Figures in great shape and comes complete with all of its accessories and Box as well. The hips are touch loose but that is fairly typical for 1st release of these figures.

- concrete AKA mixmaster : (SOLD) Figures in great shape and comes complete with all of its accessories and Box as well.
    If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. Thanks for looking. 20200330_134942.jpg 20200330_134226.jpg

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  2. Jhiaxus

Jhiaxus Liege Centuro

Ebay:
    I guess you got tired of waiting for Gravestone's trailer?

3. smkheidze

smkheidze sideswipe and sideswipe and even more sideswipe.

nope...was never in for it to be honest...I am just trying to complete my season 1 bots and cons and the stunticons are not part of that. Don't get me wrong...I absolutely love what XTB have done....but my need to re-focus my collection outweighs my enjoyment of those figures...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.