Tsfc

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by sportinmorton, Aug 18, 2004.

1. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

Excellent trader, good communication skills, and prompt shipping. Went the extra distance to work out a mutually beneficial trade even after we hit a few minor bumps in the road. I highly recommend Jefferey...trade with this guy already! :thumb :

2. sportinmorton

sportinmorton Decepticon Beer-Tester

Great trader. Easy to work with, great packaging, prompt shipping. Hope to do more trades soon! :wink: 

3. Tfgraveyard

Tfgraveyard Not a Fan of the Fans

News Credits:
    I purchased an Alt Battle Ravage from him. Fast, friendly, and I wouldn't hesitate to do battle, I mean, purchase from him again!

:rock 

4. NSJ23

NSJ23 Not today Chumly, not today.

I got my Alt Shockblast from him today in great condition. very quick shipment and fast reply's to PM's.
    :thumb  :rock  :thumb 

5. Thundercracker

Thundercracker Contemptuous

Bought some Coleco games and controllers from TSFC. Items came quick and in condition promised. Thanks! :thumbs2: 

6. Autobot Method

Autobot Method UrFrndlyNghborhoodAutobot

//Traded my Cybertron Override MISB for his Cybertron/Galaxy Force packaging

Excellent guy to deal with. Our whole transaction was pretty much on Yahoo Messenger. Easy to get a hold of, friendly guy. Excellent packing, superb shipping and overall a pleasure to do business with. HIGHLY recommended!

Your Friendly Neighborhood Autobot

7. tarheels

tarheels Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just bought a 20th anniversary Optimus Prime in which he ran to two different Walmarts to find and pick up.

Went above and beyond what a normal person would do to complete a transaction.

If there was a trader of the month I would vote TheSuper Fire Convoy to the top of the list.

Thanks again.

My words don't show how much I appreciate what you did for me.